A new hero for Dara?

I'll go wherever you go

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

What am I going to do now? I can't even face Jiyong. I don't know if I should believe what those es are trying to say. I can't help thinking that it's seriously true. I can still accept the fact that he has a girlfriend before but knowing that he still loves her so much really breaks my heart. What if Jiyong's not the one for me? What if he's just a kind of hero who likes to fool around with girls and play them? And what if he doesn't really care about me? I don't want to believe it. I already loved him this much and I can no longer change my feelings. I love him because he talks to me, always agreeing on me and he's always on the rescue when I'm in trouble. I don't know if I could ever forget him. I still want things to stay like that. I want to stay like that forever with him. I want him to love me too. I don't even understand his feelings. I don't know if he has grown even a small feelings for me. I went outside to have a walk around the campus just to calm myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

Dara is somehow acting strange. Earlier in the library, she left me without a word and now that I saw her like that, she just ignored me. Why is she acting that way? She isn't like the Dara I know today. When I became a lot bored at the classroom, more like when I began thinking that Dara is ignoring me, I went outside    . It's so tiring to be alone I mean I hate being a loner. While walking I saw a girl who's about to approach me. Clearly it was Sohee. Wait, what is she gonna do? I looked at her in confusion.

 

 

 

"Jiyong." She said.

 

 

 

 

"Sohee-yah, it's been a while. Long time no see." I said.

 

 

 

 

"Can we talk? I've got something to tell you." said she.

 

 

 

 

"Sure. What is it?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

"I still love you." She said as she hugged me.

 

 

 

"Wha-What are you doing?" I curiously asked.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong, can't you understand? I said I still love you. I really do. My feelings for you were never gone since the day we broke up. And I am sincerely sorry. I'm sorry for blaming you for all things. I'm sorry for doubting your love for me. I'm sorry for being too much possessive. I just love you that way so please come back to me and I promise I'll change. I will be the Sohee you know before, just come back to me again." said Sohee.

 

 

 

 

"It's not your fault. It was my fault for always hanging around with girls since we have a relationship but they're just my friends and you know that. I'm sorry too." I said.

 

 

 

"Do you still love me, Jiyong? Please say yes. I still love you so much and I want you to know that." said Sohee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

As I was on my way to the library, I saw Jiyong, with a girl. Who is that girl? Is she perhaps Ahn Sohee? The ex-girlfriend of Jiyong who those es were talking about? I suddenly felt pain on my chest. As I was curiously looking at them, I quickly hide to hear their conversation then,

 

 

 

 

 

"You are the one who broke up with me even if you know that I love you so much back then. What else I'm gonna say? I still love you too, Sohee." said Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

Oh my God. This can't be happening. Was it really Jiyong who said that? Are they for real? I can't believe that I have to watch this kind of scene. Painful scene. I thought the rumor wasn't true. I thought those three es are just trying to fool me but when I saw them like that, it really is. It's so painful that I have to watch them like that. I didn't notice that tears are flowing from my very own eyes right now. It's just I can't look at them like that. Why does this have to happen? Why am I the one who is being hurt in my own damn and made up fairytale? I mean, I already knew that Jiyong is the one for me. He's the first man and the last man I will love but why does my freaking fairytale turned out to be like this? I never wanted to have such sad ending. I never liked even one. Oh please tell me this isn't happening. Tell me ths is just a freaking nightmare. As I felt myself crying hard, I went somewhere where there aren't people around. Somewhere I can be all alone just by myself. And now that I finally found the right place for me, a place that looks like some kind of balcony, my feelings bursted as I cried so hard. It really hurts me to remember those happy moments with Jiyong. Back then he was just some kind of dream to me. But now, now that he and his ex-girlfriend reconciled with each other again, I was left behind. My feelings too were all left behind. "I still love you too." These words are like killing me on the inside. It was like my feelings were thrown away. I was like 100 times rejected by Jiyong right now. I can't imagine that I have loved this kind of guy. I mean, I can't imagine myself being such a fool to love him. I am stupid, indeed. For loving that kind of guy so much. Now that I know he's not going to be mine, more like he's never going to be mine, I realized how such a fool I am. I thought that the friendship we already had will grow into a romantic relationship which I know I deserve and I want. But holy crap, that's stupidity. As I began to realize my own damn feelings, a guy suddenly appeared.

 

 

 

 

"How long do you plan to continue on crying?" He said.

 

 

 

"Who are you? I thought nobody's here." I asked as I looked at his face. Oh, he's the transfer student! Jeong Jinwoon? If that's his name. Why the heck is here? 

 

 

 

"I'm new here. You can call me Jinwoon. And you?" said he.

 

 

 

"S-sandara park. But just call me Dara. Why are you here?" I curiously asked.

 

 

 

"It's been an hour when I suddenly want to sleep somewhere quiet until I found this place. Then suddenly I heard you crying. What's your reason for crying so hard? Is it because of a guy?" He said as he smirked.

 

 

 

"Don't joke around. You don't even know the story." I said with a rude tone then I left him dumbfounded.

 

 

 

"Hey, wait. No one talks to me like that. You are the first girl to get rude at me." He said.

What's with this guy? He's a complete jerk! Why asked that question? Do all girls talk to him sweetly? I can't understand what this jerk is trying to pull.

 

 

 

"Whatever." I said leaving him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jinwoo's POV

 

 

Such an interesting girl. She's the first girl I've met who had treated me that way. But when I remembered her face, I realized she has such unique beauty, she's so cute while crying. I suddenly became curious of what is the main reason why she's crying so hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sohee's POV

 

 

I can't believe that I got Jiyong back! I mean, I didn't thought that he still love me even though I really didn't love him at all. LOVE is never on my vocabulary. But you can see FAME on it. Yes, all I want in this world is to be famous and becoming the girlfriend of a really famous guy completes my very own dream. That's why when I heard about Jiyong with a certain girl dating recently, that took my attention! I will never allow any girl to get what I want. But once I notice that Jiyong is no longer the so called 'prince' in this school? I'll dump him once again with a reason which I just made myself. That's how I live my life. The reason behind all these was because of my father. He was a quite famous singer before. He once had an affair with a woman so he left us to live with that . That's the freaking reason why I want all the famous and good looking guys to get hurt emotionally. I will get them all and dumped them painfully. That way I will be satisfied. I never really loved a guy seriously before my very own dad that's why I know myself that I will never fall inlove with one. Not even with Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hi, guys! How's my update? Sorry again, for the late update and for having it short. Well, I would like it if you subscribe and leave some comments! Thank you so much and I seriously love you guys! <3 =)))))))

                                                                                                                  -

                                                                                                 

                          Hi, youheart Can't wait to know your thoughts about this chapter!      

        Don't forget to give me your feedback by dropping some comments after you read!  :))))) <3

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxjiyong'sfuturewifeoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo