Meeting my hero

I'll go wherever you go

It was late in the afternoon when each of every class at Shinhwa High is now taking their dismissal and all of the students are probably on the way home. Sandara Park, a young and innocent girl, who came from a wealthy family, a typical bookworm who loves to read books which includes only romance. She dreams that one day she will be able to meet her so called 'Prince Charming' . Sandara Park is a kind of person who is willing to do everything for her lovedones especially her friends. Yes, she has lots of friends and she's sometimes called the Princess of Shinhwa High because of her popularity among the students especially the boys. She is every guy's dream girlfriend. But she never really take those fanboys seriously because of her silly antics. Sandara Park is also a 'No Boyfriend Since Birth' because she believes that she has to wait for the right guy, her Prince Charming. That's the reason why such haters happen to appear against her because all of the boys are competing to be her First boyfriend but she really doesn't care about that. Then one day..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

It was a tiring yet a happy day for me because of the things that happen in our school. I can't believe that I've got to go home late just because of a freaking project where all of my groupmates are doing nothing and just yearning for me. Damn, what's the use of being Shinhwa's princess if all I've got to do here in school are work and work and .... work. Is there even a princess that does that? Well, all thaks to my strong will and power that I can pursue my responsibilities in school. Freaking responsibilities. I was about to cross the road when I heard footsteps behind me. It was like following me the entire time I left the school. When I turned around I saw three guys staring at me, I got scared of course but I managed to look away and continue walking. Then I heard someone said,

 

 

 

"Hey miss, care to join us? It's gonna be fun!"

 

 

 

 

WTF do you mean by it's gonna be fun? You better go home idiots or I will scream  the hell out of me so that ing ears of yours will fall on the dirty ground. When I saw one of them trying to approach me, I quickly screamed for help but he put his right hand on my mouth just to stop me from screaming. Then I saw him leaning down towards me and was about to ...

 

 

 

 

 

"What the? Kiss... he's going to kiss me! Noooooo! Help!!!! Someone!! I don't want my first kiss to be stolen from some kind of ert!" I thought. When inches are just the space between us I heard another footsteps coming to our direction, he said

 

 

 

"You guys have a hobby of kissing girls, don't you?"

 

 

 

"Oh, Kwon Jiyong!" the other guy shouted.

 

 

 

 

When the other guys heard it, they quickly ran away while I was just left there dumbfounded. I saw him looked at me and then walked away.

 

 

 

 

"Thank you." I quickly said but it was just responded with a silent look. He then walked away leaving me be. After I went home, I ate my dinner and then I went to my bedroom to sleep.Before I sleep I suddenly remembered my savior. He's Kwon Jiyong, he's quite known at our school as Shinhwa High's prince! But he was never matched with me. I think I have fallen inlove with him already. I want to be friends with him since he's my classmate, though. When I finished thinking and thinking, I slept.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator's POV

 

 

 

 

Tuesday morning, more like a typical morning with the students of Shinhwa. Tiring, bothersome, worrysome and lonesome are those feelings felt among students. When Dara arrived at the school, one of her friends quickly aproached her. 

 

 

 

 

"Dara! Look at him! He's ruining every girl's life! Look, they always follow him around! I don't know what has gotten into their minds but is that even okay? I mean let's accept the fact that he doesn't care about those fancies for him just like how those fanboys fancy around you!" one of my friends, Bom said to me.

 

 

 

 

"Well, I can see that, Kwon Jiyong is much popular among girls here in Shinhwa. I might probably be one of them." Dara said.

 

 

 

 

"Seriously? What has gotten into you, Dara-ah?" said Bom.

 

 

 

 

"I'll tell you the whole story so please listen to me." Dara said.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

After I finished explaining things that happened last night to my friend, Bom, she nonstoppingly patted me on my shoulders because she said it was too romantic! This is the side of her which I love the most that's why I told her that she is my bestfriend. Lunchbreaks are the only time of me to go to all the place at the school but I always go to the library. One time, when I went there, I saw a familliar face from afar who's going on to my place. Then I quickly looked away because it's Kwon Jiyong! Oh my gosh, is he about to go to my place? I'm getting nervous, really.

 

 

 

 

" Oh, it's you." he said.

 

 

 

 

"Um, I haven't properly thanked you yet. But if you think that I owe you so much, you can just call me if you need me or what. That's for saving me last night." I said.

 

 

 

 

"Don't bother. If you thought that I saved you, that's what you think but i'm just sick of those erted guys that molest innocent girls like you whenever and wherever they want." he said coldly.

Such a cold response.

 

 

 

"Oh, okay. But it's still thanks to you." I responded.

 

 

 

 

"You know me, right? Can I call you Jiyong? I suddenly asked.

 

 

 

"Yeah." he answered.

 

 

 

 

"Well, Jiyong, what books do you read?" I asked him.

 

 

 

"Interesting ones." he answered.

 

 

 

"Is that so? Well, I love interesting stories too! Especially those interesting romantic stories!" I said in a cheerful tone.

 

 

 

"I can see you're a type of girl who wishes for her Prince to come, are you? Or do you believe in fairytales as well?" he said then he chuckled.

 

 

 

"What's with the question? Is he perhaps bullying me?" I thought.

 

 

 

"Well, it depends." I answered.

 

 

 

"You should go, Dara. The class is starting soon." he said.

Omo, he called me Dara? Only my friends call me that! I feel my cheeks are burning right now! Gosh!

 

 

 

"Okay, how about you?" I asked in disbelief.

 

 

 

"I will go there later." he answered.

 

 

 

"Well, okay. See you, Jiyong!" I said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: So how's Chapter one? Did you guys like it? Anyways, I would like to see you subscribe and leave some comments! Comments make me more inspired to write more interesting chapters! I love you guys!