The transfer student and the ex-girlfriend

I'll go wherever you go

Dara's POV

 

 

 

 

Tuesday morning. When I woke up, I felt really great, I somehow remebered Jiyong who took care of me well last night. He's making me confused, really. I mean why does he always make me love him even more by doing and showing these things. How I wish if we are really a couple. Well, let's just hope that that day will come someday. It was still early in the morning when I managed to walk myself on the way to school then suddenly I heard someone called my name. When I turned around, I saw Bom approaching me.

 

 

 

"Hey, Dara. I am sorry I was absent yesterday without you knowing it. It was an urgent matter that I had to be absent, that's why. Come on, let's go together!" said Bom.

 

 

 

 

"Really? By the way, I've got something to tell you." I said.

As we continued walking on the way to our school, I've said everything that happened yesterday to Bom and after it she was like,

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?! Those es, they better say goodbye to their pretty faces for I will smash them until they broke into pieces! Aisht. You, being sick yesterday, it was all a wrong timing situation. As well as me, being absent too. Well, you don't have to worry now, Dara. Bominator's painful revenge are coming after them!" Bom exclaimed as we both laughed.

 

 

 

 

"I know, Bommie. And it was all thanks to my dear, Jiyong." I said.

 

 

 

 

"I smell something fishy. Are you two officially dating now?" asked Bom.

 

 

 

 

"Ugh. Unfortunately, no. I'm happy just being friends with him. And I want him to be the one who falls inlove with me more than the way I love him, Bom. I want him to love me back and it is as his own decision, not like a forced decision." I explained.

 

 

 

 

"Well, you're right, Dara. I guess we'll just have to wait for that time to come." said Bom.

As we arrived at the school, I saw a lot of students murmuring around and I can somehow hear their conversations.

 

 

 

 

"That girl, yes that freaking princess. She's the one to be rumored as Kwon Jiyong's currently girlfriend. Well, I don't really believe it because I know Kwon Jiyong's taste among girls is really high." I heard one of them said.

 

 

 

 

WTF. I thought this would be over once I told them we're just friends. This school is a crap. More like this school's whole student body are all crap except me, Bom, Jiyong and my other friends. Why can't they get over to such rumor? ing rumors. I mean it was just only a date...I mean walk with him, right? These idiots don't have brains at all. Why can't they think of something else to spread around? Ugh. I can't really believe this. I don't even know what to do. I just told Bom to not care about them, they'll just ruin my life here. As we both entered the room, I saw Jiyong, surrounded with a lot of girls which is particularly our classmates. I heard him saying,

 

 

 

 

"Don't misunderstand the both of us. We are just friends, nothing special. Happy now?" said Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

I think I am having a heartache after hearing him say that. Why does he have to include that freaking nothing special thing? It hurts me a lot to know that I am not that special to him. It means a lot to me to know that our friendship will just stay as it is. I somehow thought that he is capable of hurting a person just by saying something like that. When I looked at him again, I saw him looked at me too but I just quickly looked away and went outside because I can now feel tears forming to my eyes. I don't want him to see me weak like that. I went to the restroom just to find myself crying inside. This is the problem of loving someone so much. When they hurt you, you will just find yourself crying in a particular place alone. That's why I hate loving someone so much. I hate being hurt inside. It feels like my whole self are going to break into pieces. Such a vulnerable heart I have. When I finally fixed myself up, I went to our classroom again.

 

 

 

"Dara where did you go?" I heard Bom asked me.

 

 

 

 

"In the restroom. Is the teacher here yet?" I asked.

 

 

 

 

"They said that Mr. Lee's absent today so it's gonna be a study-free period today until lunchbreak, Dara. we can talk freely now. Or do you want to go to the library?" asked Bom.

 

 

 

 

"Sure, let's go." I said.

 

 

 

 

"As we arrived at the library, I sat to a chair which is next to a guy sleeping. I noticed that he was wearing the same earings as Jiyong's. And suddenly I saw him woke up, genius Dara. It really is Jiyong! I was a bit startled when he looked at me.

 

 

 

 

"Ji-jiyong oppa." I said.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, it's you. How are you feeling now, Dara? You don't have to worry about those spreading rumors now. I have already solved it." said Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

"I feel great now all thanks to you. Is that so? Thanks, oppa." I said.

 

 

 

"Guys, I'll leave first, okay? I've got something to do. Bye!" said Bom.

 

 

 

"Okay." I said.

 

 

 

 

The moment Bom left us, I'm kinda sure that she did that for my own cause because she wanted us to be alone for a while. She really is my bestfriend. Now, being with Jiyong again, I kinda feel like being nervous and awkward with him. Maybe beacause I can't still forget what he said about those girls earlier. Damn, come on Dara pick up some topic, it's getting boring you know. Then suddenly I saw a lot of girls busy chatting on the hallway and somehow they're screaming while they're surrounding a certain person. A guy if I am not mistaken. When I went outside, I tried too look at the guy and I saw him, he's quite tall and good looking! I felt my cheeks suddenly blushed. Ignore that guy, you have Jiyong, Dara. You can't love someone else but him. Okay, I'm being exaggerated here. I suddenly thought that I left Jiyong at the library just to look for this guy. Bad Dara. When I returned to the library I didn't saw him. Oh my he's probably angry at me for leaving him. Aisht I shouldn't have left him like that. I feel so guilty right now. As I walked myself back to the classroom, there was no teacher again and I saw my friends talking to each other. Somehow I heard them talking about a transfer student. I asked them myself.

 

 

 

"Hey guys, what's the big news?" I asked in confusion.

 

 

 

 

"Dara didn't you see him earlier? Jeong Jinwoon! He's a newbie here and guess what? He looks cool! He's so handsome! And they were also saying that he was a part of a famous band before but he quitted. Family matters, I guess." One of them said.

 

 

 

"Oh, really? What class did he got in?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Class B. Just beside our classroom. Looks like Kwon Jiyong's match is finally here.!" said she.

Oh, she's probably right. Think about it carefully, he's good looking like Jiyong, and taller than him maybe Jiyong's rival for being the prince is now here. But that was just compliments. I do barely know that guy but it'll be a good thing if he can be my friend right? Just a friend. I suddenly wanted to go to the restroom   and when I reached inside, I saw again those three es talking to each other but I just ignored their presence.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, it's the Miss Relationship intruder. How's being the rival of Ahn Sohee? Being a rival does not match you cause you're not much for a rival." Taeyeon said.

Who's Ahn Sohee? Rival? Me? Intruder? What the?

 

 

 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about. I managed to just ignore the three of you since you're just a waste of my time so please, leave me alone." I calmly explained.

 

 

 

 "Oh, look at who's talking! FYI, Miss Park, I bet you don't know that Ahn Sohee's the ex-girlfriend of Kwon Jiyong." said Taeyeon.

Ex-girlfriend? I know nothing about that.

"What ex-girlfriend? Jiyong haven't told me about that." I said.

 

 

 

"Jiyong would never tell you that because you are nothing but an eyesore. If you think that Jiyong likes you, or he's starting to like you, you're wrong. He just likes to fool around with you because his life is boring without Sohee so don't you ever misunderstand. Well, I've got more to tell you, by the way. Kwon Jiyong is still deeply inlove with her and so is Sohee. Sorry to hurt your little heart, Park. We gotta go!" said Taeyeon leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

Oh my God. Why am I feeling this way? I can't handle my emotions that's why I began crying when they left. Why didn't he told me that he has an ex-girlfriend? I feel so stupid. Am I really an eyesore? I can't believe it. When I  managed to fix myself, I went to our classroom again. I saw Jiyong who really looks so serious. He looked at me but I just looked away. I can't really face him right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

 

 

 

Dara is somehow acting strange. Earlier in the library, she left me without a word and now that I saw her like that, she just ignored me. Why is she acting that way? She isn't like the Dara I know today. When I became a lot bored at the classroom, more like when I began thinking that Dara is ignoring me, I went outside    . It's so tiring to be alone I mean I hate being a loner. While walking I saw a girl who's about to approach me. Clearly it was Sohee. Wait, what is she gonna do? I looked at her in confusion.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong." She said.

 

 

 

"Sohee-yah, it's been a while. Long time no see." I said.

 

 

 

 

"Can we talk? I've got something to tell you." said she.

 

 

 

 

"Sure. What is it?" I asked.

 

 

 

"I still love you." She said as she hugged me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update and for always having it short, guys! I hope you'll still like it even if it's like that. Anyways, I would like it if you subscribe and leave some comments! Thank you so much. :) And for those who are always putting some comments, I love you guys! I really do appreciate it. =)))) <3