Drunk

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
A/N: Slightly rated.

Chun was inside his condo unit drinking cans of beer.

*Flashback*

First year high school...

Chun, Aaron, Gui Gui and Ella are classmates. Chun and Aaron are friends. Ella became a firend of Aaron and Gui Gui. Aaron is having a crush on Gui Gui.

"So Aaron, when are you going to pursue Gui Gui?"

"Next year."

Second year high school...

Chun and Ella are classmates. In another section, Aaron and Gui Gui are classmates. It was during that time that Ella started to like Chun and Chun started to like Gui Gui. Aaron wants to play safe so he asked Chun to place those letters inside the locker.

*End of Flashback*

While drinking the third can of beer, he just realized that his friendship with Aaron was broken long time ago.

*Flashback*

"I loved you, Chun. I love you, Chun. I have been loving you from the start!"

*End of Flashback*

He drank a little beer.

*Flashback*

"I never thought that the person I love betrayed and lied to his friend. I never thought that the person I love is selfish. What hurts me the most is that I will never get to touch that person's heart."

*End of Flashback*

He drank all the contents of the third can and he immediately opened the fourth can and started drinking.

*Flashback*

"I don't care if I don't get anything in return. You must let her go. How can she manage to love you again after all that you did to her?"

*End of Flashback*

He continued drinking and a tear fell from his eye.

Ella was getting a tea pouch/sachet from her kitchen. then she went out from her unit and went to Chun's unit. She started guessing the password to his unit. After her tenth attempt, she finally guessed the password. She silently opened the door and entered inside his unit. She saw Chun drinking the sixth can of beer. She immediately went to him and stole the can away from him.

"You drank to much, Chun."

Ella then consumed the whole contents of the can of beer. Chun then glared at her and said, "The lover girl suddenly barged in here."

Ella threw the can on the floor and said, "You are drunk."

Chun grabbed her hand and went towards the bedroom. He pushed Ella down to his bed while he remained standing. Ella then stood up from his bed and faced Chun. Chun unconsciously undressed himself leaving nothing on. As he does that, Ella was furious.

"Hey Chun! What are you doing? Stop it!" Then she began to hold both Chun's hands. Although it hurts for her eyes to see Chun , she can't do anything but to stop Chun from going crazy.

"You said that you love me right? Here's your chance. Go and make love with me."

Ella was really offended with what he said so she slapped him hard on his cheek. Anger rosed from the drunken Chun. He forcefully locked his lips with Ella's. Ella fought with him by all means. She could smell the alcohol from Chun's mouth. She realized that she could no longer fight with him, so she tried to take advantage of him by kissing him back and by hugging him. Actually, she prepared an escape plan.

When Chun broke the kiss, Ella immediately knocked him down on the floor. And she wiped her lips. She carried Chun to his bed and covered him with a blanket. In his drunken state, he stole Ella's first kiss. He was now sleeping soundly.

While cleaning up the mess, Ella can't stop crying. It was her first time to see Chun devastated over everything. Two things were lost from Ella, her first kiss and her eyes.

After cleaning up, she went back to the bedroom to check on Chun. She kneeled down on the floor at Chun's side. She never made a mistake of liking Chun. He was so handsome and remembering what she saw in his glory, he was like a god to her. A tear fell from her eye again upon realizing that she could never have him.

She caressed his hair and his cheeks. She kissed this forehead and her tears went down to his face. Then she heard Chun murmur, "Ella, stay with me." She was about to retreat when Chun grab hold of her hand and said, "Ella, please stay with me." Then she went back to his bed and slept beside him.