The Break-up

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
A week after Gui Gui and Aaron spoke to each other, Aaron asked Gui Gui to meet him at the park. When they sat down, Aaron then kneeled down in front of her and said, “Gui Gui, will you be my girlfriend?”

Gui Gui stood up and pulled Aaron up. She said, “Yes! Finally you realized that you still love me.”

Aaron then pulled Gui Gui for a kiss. When they broke the kiss, Aaron said, “I think it’s time for you to break up with Chun.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui went to Chun’s condo. She pressed the doorbell. Chun went to open the door.

“Gui, why are you here?”

“We need to talk.”

“Come in.”

“No, there’s no need to. Chun, I decided to end this with you because I felt that I like someone else.”

“Who is that someone?”

“Aaron Yan.”

“No matter what happens, I won’t let you go. We’ll end this, but I will try to win your heart again.”

“I’ll go now Chun.” Gui Gui then walked away from Chun’s condo while Chun closed the door.

Ella meanwhile heard the whole conversation. She was actually Chun’s neighbor. But they don’t seem to mind each other. At that time, she was about to go out from her unit when she heard the two talking.

Ella thought, “Chun seems can’t let Gui Gui go. Oh god, Gui Gui is in trouble.”

When everything is clear, she went out from her unit and eavesdropped on what Chun is saying inside his unit.

“Damn you Aaron Yan! I can’t believe that you were able to steal Gui Gui from me! I’ll make sure that Gui Gui comes back to me.” He hit his fist on the wall.

Ella thought again while walking away from Chun’s unit, “Trouble.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Aaron, I already broke up with him.”

“That’s good. Now we can start on our first date!”

“Woohoo!”