Confrontation

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
Few days after their first date, Gui Gui was walking along the streets of Taipei. Chun saw her and he managed to grab her hand.

“Chun! What are you doing?”

“We need to talk.”

“There’s nothing we need to talk about. We are over right?”

Chun dragged her along.

“Chun! Just let me go!”

Ella and Aaron saw the commotion down the road. And they heard a shout from Gui Gui. They rushed to Chun and Gui Gui’s side.

“Chun! Just let Gui Gui go!” Ella shouted.

Then Chun released his grip on Gui Gui. Aaron went to hug Gui Gui while Ella stayed on Chun’s side.

Gui Gui released herself from Aaron’s embrace and faced Chun.

“I am going to tell you the main reason why I broke up with you.”

Then she slapped Chun on his cheek.

“I broke up with you because I found out from Ella that you are not the real secret admirer. I know that you loved me truly but I was living in a world of lies. And definitely I won’t come back to be with you again!”

Aaron also spoke up.

“I never thought that a friend like you would betray me! Not only you hurt me, you also fooled the dearest woman that I love! Ever since you guys got together, I avoided you and leaned on Ella. Ella is honest with me. But you, you are such a handsome liar!”

Aaron and Gui Gui despised Chun. They left, leaving Chun and Ella alone.

“And you Ella, why are you involved in this problem? Why are you helping Gui Gui out?”

“Because you’re way too much! You’re so selfish! You never cared about other people’s feelings, especially me!”

Both of them are glaring at each other.

“And what does it have to do with you?”

“Do you really want to know what it has to do with me? Do you really want to know? Okay. I loved you, Chun. I love you, Chun. I have been loving you from the start! Can’t you see? Are you blind?”

“Yes, I am blind!”

Ella felt her heart break upon hearing Chun’s answer. Crystal of tears began to fall from her eyes.

“You are blind because you are selfish! I never thought that the person I love betrayed and lied to his friend. I never thought that the person I love is selfish. What hurts me the most is that I will never get to touch that person’s heart.” Upon saying that, she is poking Chun’s heart on his chest.

She continued, “I knew in the beginning that I will never get your heart. I did this because I want things to be back in order. I don’t care if I don’t get anything in return. But I couldn’t stand seeing my best friend Aaron suffering because of you! I know that you truly did love Gui Gui, but this is not right! You must let her go. How can she manage to love you again after all that you did to her?”

She wiped the tears off her face. Then she left Chun alone. She thought, “He’s gonna drink himself to death.”