In Danger

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
Ella woke up, but she still lied down on Chun’s lap. She said, “You know what Chun? You’re a nice guy.”

Chun can’t help but to smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella was walking on her way home late at night. She was visiting Gui Gui and thay chatted for a very long time that made Ella go home late.

Unfortunately, a came and kidnapped her. They went to a dark alley. The man pinned her to the wall. Then he started doing his act. Ella kept on screaming for help. It was a horrible traumatic experience for her because she cannot fight back.

Luckily, Chun passed by and heard a scream. A scream for help. Ella kept on screaming in pain. Chun went to search for the origin of the scream. When he found it, he saw Ella about to be molested. He went straight there and punched the man. The man fell down on the floor. He immediately stood up punched Chun back on his face. He took Ella and it became a hostage drama. The man wrapped his left arm around Ella’s neck and held a gun pointing to Chun.

“Don’t come near or else I’ll kill her.” Chun made a step forward.

The man pointed the gun to Ella.

“Let her go! Just kill me instead.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes. Just kill me instead.” Chun made an another step forward.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I’m sure.”

Then he pointed the gun back to Chun. Ella was totally scared on what he is going to do to Chun.

“Time for you to die.” He is ready to pull the trigger.

My Everything by Lee Min Ho (Boys over Flowers OST)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKBxkuq6VrE&feature=PlayList&p=43F6097B105604EA&playnext_from=PL&index=8

“No! Don’t kill him!” Ella shouted and she elbowed the . When she is free, she went to Chun. As she was running towards him, the man was quick and he fired s gun shot. It shot Ella’s arm. She was actually trying to block Chun from the man. After the gun shot, the man quickly escaped.

Chun immediately held Ella in his arms. “Ella!” For once in his life, he witnessed how Ella really loves him. He carried her and dashed to the nearest hospital.

“Chun, just always remember that I will always love you for the rest of my life.”

He began to cry as he listened to what Ella had said. He pleaded, “Ella, don’t go yet. Stay strong. Wait for me.”

She uttered a sarcastic laugh. “Why should I wait for you?” She said as she looked at Chun’s teary eyes.

“Because I realized that I love you. You did this because you love me. Don’t leave me alone, please Ella.”

Just a few steps away and there were about to reach the hospital.

“Chun, say it again.”

“I love you Ella.”

Ella was brought to the emergency room. Doctors and nurses were there to help her. They helped to transfer her to the operating room. Chun was with the doctors and nurses. Before she went into the operating room, she said, “I will wait for you, Chun.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stayed outside the operating room. He was worried about Ella’s condition. Later, the doctor went out of the operating room and declared that Ella is safe. Chun heaved a sigh of relief. Then he called Aaron and Gui Gui, telling them that Ella is in the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella was transferred to a hospital room. Chun was beside her holding her hand. She will wake up anytime soon. Chun talked to her.

“Ella, thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for your never-ending love. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. I gave you pain and heart aches for three years. I gave you no hope for three years. This time, it is my turn to bring joy to your life, to take away the pain from your heart, to give hope in your life, and to love you for the rest of my life. I promise that I will always stay beside you, and I will give to you my everything. You really changed my life. Let me show my love for you. If you did not love me, perhaps my life is in a mess right now. Thank you for loving me for who I am. I love you very much. I am now giving a piece of my heart to you.”

Tears began to flow from her closed eyes. He wiped the tears away.

“Silly girl, stop crying. Hehehe… I’m just glad to know that you heard me. Get well soon.”

And Chun slept while he was holding Ella’s hand.