He's Mine!

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
Two days after Chun and Ella’s date, the four of them went on their brotherhood and sisterhood bonding.

Coincidentally, Chun and Ella just went out from their own units at the same time.

“Hi Chun!”

“Hello Ella!” Chun approached her and held her hand. “Let’s go.”

They went downstairs together hand-in-hand. As they got out from the building. They both parted ways.

Ella went to Gui Gui’s house. When she arrived there, Gui Gui just got out from her house. They both exchanged greetings.

“Hey Gui, which cuisine should we try out today?”

“French cuisine. In fact, I know where we can find a good French restaurant.” Then they walked together.

While they were walking together, Gui Gui started their conversation.

“So Ella, how’s your date with Chun?” Gui Gui asked.

“Oh, it was fun! We both went to a park. Chun rented a bicycle and I sat behind him. (A/N: It’s the bicycle that Rain used in the drama Full House) Then we chatted about things. As usual we were lovey-dovey. In fact, I was too shy to hold his waist. The silence between the two of us is the best part of the date.”

“Huh? Silence? Why do you think so?”

“The silence makes me feel closer to him. To feel what he is feeling. Until now, I can’t believe that Chun is with me.”

“Aww… that is really sweet.”

“How about your date with Aaron?”

“Aaron and I decided to buy two copies of the same book title for us to read together. Then I stayed at his house. We were reading the same book at the same time. And it was fun! Aaron is such a slow reader. Then we started discussing about the book.”

“Aww… Gui! Sharing the same interest huh?”

Gui Gui giggled. “In fact, we sat together on the sofa side by side.”

They continued walking till they reached their destination.

“Ella, we’re gonna eat there.”

Then they together entered inside the restaurant. The waitress ushered them to their seats. She gave them the menu. Ella ordered French onion soup, Ratatouille and Creme Brulee. Gui Gui ordered French onion soup, Coq au Vin, and Chocolate Mousse.

The waitress came back to serve their soups. Ella and Gui Gui drank their soups with eagerness. “That was delicious!” Gui Gui remarked. On the main course, Ella and Gui Gui decided to share the dishes they ordered. They have been enjoying the food. As for the dessert, they also decided to share those to each other. After they settled their bills, both girls exited the restaurant and decided to take another walk.

~~~

Chun and Aaron were sitting beside each other on a bench at a park.

“I miss those brotherhood moments of ours.” Aaron said.

“Yeah. Me too.” Chun added.

Then Aaron cling his arm with Chun’s arm and his head rested on Chun’s shoulder. Chun looked down on his shoulder to check on Aaron. Then they together watched the sunset.

Like this: http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa243/sofiachris/ChunLun12.jpg

~~~

Ella and Gui Gui were walking together at a park. As they were walking, they saw two guys close to each other. As they approached nearer, they recognized the two guys. They gasped softly, “It’s Chun and Aaron!” They hid behind a tree. Ella asked, “Is that how they express their brotherly love to each other?”

Gui Gui answered, “I guess so. And look! As if they are a couple!”

Ella added, “And people would mistaken them as gays.”

Gui Gui continued, “And then they would start assuming which of the two guys is gay”

Ella started to observe the surroundings. “Look Gui! Some people were giving the look of ‘They’re gay?’ “

“Yeah. And their eyes say that it’s a waste that these two guys are handsome.”

“Gui! What are we going to do? They’re not even gays!”

“Oh, I have an idea. You go to Chun’s side and hide there. I stay here. I’ll give you the signal if we can approach them. We pull them apart from each other and start acting. Accuse the other guy for stealing your boyfriend. And that ends their brotherhood bonding. Then off we go with our boyfriends.”

“Good idea, Gui. Okay, I’ll go now.” Ella went to Chun’s side and hid behind the tree. A few minutes later, Gui gave the signal and they approached Chun and Aaron.

Ella pulled Chun away from Aaron; then she started acting. “Hey you! Chun’s only mine. He’s mine!” Chun is about to say something when Ella covered his mouth. Gui Gui glared at Aaron (part of the drama) and pulled him up. She held his hand and said to Chun, “You see this right? Remember this Chun, Aaron is my boyfriend. And he’s mine!” Aaron is about to say something when Gui Gui covered his mouth.

Ella continued, “Even though you’re my best friend doesn’t mean that you can do these things like this!”

Gui Gui added, “And even though you’re my ex-boyfriend doesn’t mean that you can do those with him!”

They released their hands from Chun’s and Aaron’s mouth and held their hands and dragged them along away from each other. Chun and Aaron sadly waved each other goodbye.

~~~

(Imagine a screen divided into two.)

Chun and Aaron asked Ella and Gui Gui, “What the hell is wrong with you?”

Ella and Gui Gui answered back, “Are you giving the people the assumption that one of you is gay?”

Chun and Aaron kept silent. While the couples are still walking on their way home, the girls questioned them, “Is that how you guys express your love to each other?”

They nodded.

“Then don’t do it in public!”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

~~~

A/N: Rated!

Ella dragged Chun inside her unit. Then she dragged him into her bedroom. She closed the door and slammed Chun to the wall. He was surprised with her action. She pinned him to the wall and kissed him. Chun moaned. Then she started taking his clothes off until he’s . Chun took Ella’s clothes off too. Ella held Chun’s hand and led him to her bed. Chun knew in that instant that Ella is going to make love to him. And he let her take control of their surrender to each other. She pinned Chun on the bed and started kissing him again. Then they proceeded to the French kiss. Then Ella started Chun’s neck, then to his s. She took the opportunity to touch his abs. Then she squeezed the two balls beside his manhood. She took hold of his manhood and made it hard enough. Ella felt that she is wet. So she gave way for Chun’s manhood to be inserted inside her slowly while Chun is holding her. She screamed in pain but she never stopped. When everything is inside her, Ella rested. Then Chun comforted her by rubbing her and by squeezing her s. When Ella is already relaxed, she started moving. Chun moaned as she goes faster. Ella also moaned. Later on, Chun is panting and sweating. Ella smirked at him. Chun whispered, “Ugh, I’m .” Ella felt that she is about to reach her . When she ed, Chun groaned in pressure as his seeds entered inside her. Ella moaned in ecstasy.

Then she lied down on top of Chun and whispered, “You’re mine and only mine. I love you.” She kissed his lips.

Chun hugged her back and said, “I’m yours and I love you too.” He pulled the blanket to cover their bodies and they slept.