GuiLun and CE

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
Aaron already informed Chun about having a double date. The two couples met at a mall in Taiwan. Aside from chatting around, they also window-shopped as well. Later on, Gui Gui and Ella decided to have a “toilet break”, so they left their boyfriends alone.

As they came out from the restroom, Ella and Gui Gui noticed that the two guys are now treating each other as buddies.

“Hey man!” Ella made a fist to fist contact with Chun.

“Like what you see?” Chun asked her back.

“Yep. At least you listened to me.”

“Yo Lun Lun!” Gui Gui greeted Aaron.

“Gui!”

“Haha! No one will think that you’re gay anymore.” Gui Gui said.

The couples headed to the cinema to watch a movie. After which, they ate their dinner in a cozy restaurant. The girls gave the guys the opportunity to talk to each other while they were eating.

After eating their dinner, they went to a park and lied down on the grasses. They were looking at the stars.

“It all started with a love letter. We were apart because of a lie. We got together because of a truth. I love you Aaron.”

“I love you too, Gui Gui.” Aaron kissed her forehead.

“It all started with a secret love. Then it went to pain. Then to a quarrel. Then to a realization. I love you Ella.” Chun kissed her forehead.

“I love you very much, Chun.”

Then Aaron and Chun gave Gui Gui and Ella a long kiss.

THE END.