Love Letters

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
The letters were placed inside a box made of recycled materials. The sending of love letters happened during their sophomore year in high school. Some of those were written in poetic form. But there’s one letter that expressed everything, and that is the final letter.

Dearest Gui Gui,

Whether you will accept me or not, I am ready for it. But it is never a mistake that I fell in love with you.

Your secret admirer

“These are my handwritings.”

Gui Gui nodded.

“So when will you break up with Chun?

“On the day you realize that you still love me. But even though it will take time, I will hang out with you very often.”

“Why do you have to love me, Gui Gui?”

“The only person that I love is the secret admirer. Yes, I did love Chun. But who I wanted to love is the real secret admirer of mine, and that is you.”

Gui Gui cupped Aaron’s cheeks. They were siiting on Gui Gui’s bed.

“Aaron, please don’t reject my love for you. Let me love you. I’m willing to wait. Just accept it.”

Then Gui Gui kissed him passionately. It’s understandable why Aaron did not respond to her kiss. It’s because he is unsure of his feelings for Gui Gui. She never stopped kissing him. Aaron closed his eyes but still remain unresponsive. She showed Aaron in her kiss how precious he is to her, and she is ready to take the risk although she and Chun are not over yet.

She pulled out from the kiss. Then Aaron said, “I’ll go now. And Gui, thank you for loving me.”