Peace

Where Love Should Be (Completed)
The next day, Chun woke up. He touched Ella’s forehead to check if she has a fever. “Good.” He thought. He stood up and went to kitchen to prepare their breakfast.

Half an hour later, Ella woke up. She faced the other side and noticed that chun was not there anymore. She stood up and went to the comfort room to fix herself. Then she went out of the room and proceeded to the dining table.

“Breakfast is ready!” Chun said.

Ella just smiled. While they were eating, Chun reminded Ella. “Don’t forget to drink your medicine. Your fever is almost gone.”

“Okay.”

After Chun washed the dishes, he went to the living room and sat beside Ella at the sofa. She was watching TV. Chun got the remote control and switched the TV off.

“Hey! What was that for?”

“I want to talk to you.”

Ella gave him a surprised look.

“Ella, I am really sorry for what I said yesterday morning.”

“You’re forgiven. But the fact about you being a jerk is always there.”

“Me? A jerk?” Chun said while pointing his index finger to himself. “Come on Ella, don’t you know you’re driving me nuts when I took care of you last night? I was on top of you when I was undressing you! Oh god, it’s so hard controlling myself not to eat up your innocence!”

“I get it, Chun. Thank you for taking care of me.”

“You’re welcome. With that body of yours, you can make a guy lose control. You’re just — too beautiful.”

“Thank you for the compliment, Chun.”

Then she jokingly removed her shirt. And that leaves her underwear on only.

“ELLA! What are you doing? Put it back on!”

She’s climbing towards to Chun. “What am I doing? Seducing you.”

“Will you please stop seducing me? Will you?” Chun is retreating away from Ella at the sofa.

“No.”

Chun was horrified as she gets nearer to him. “Stop it! Will you?”

“No.”

“Ella! I will never ever make love to you because I don’t love you.”

Ella is now on top of Chun and she is pinning him down at the sofa. They are now lying down at the sofa.

“! How can I stop this lover girl?” Chun thought.

Ella managed to grab Chun’s hands and hold it tight. Then she placed those hands on her s and rub her s.

“Great! (Sarcastic tone) Now she’s using my hands to rub her s.” He thought.

Now Chun needs to take an action. He turned around and pinned the half- Ella on the sofa. Ella was surprised with Chun’s action.

“If you want me to make love to you, wait until I love you.”

Ella in the end, giggled. He is still pinning her to the sofa.

“Hey! Why are you laughing?”

“I was just testing you.”

He gave Ella a light smack on her right .

“You young lady, I almost fainted with what you did. Dress up will you? You scared me to death!”

“Okay. Sorry. I just wanted to tease you.” She wore the oversized shirt.

“Thank goodness. My manhood almost stood up.”

Silence.

“Friends?” Chun extended his hand.

“Friends.” Ella shook his hand.

“Ella?”

“Hmm?”

“If you consider me as a jerk, will you please stop loving me?”

“No, I can’t.”

“Don’t you know it’s hard for me to tell my heart to stop loving you?”

“Remember, I only bring heart aches.”

Ella took a deep breath and said, “Okay, I’ll try.”

“You can go home after lunch. I bet you’re a bit sleepy. Lie down on my lap.”

“Thanks Chun.”

She kissed him on his lips and said, “I love you.” Then she lied down with her head on his lap.

“I told you not to kiss me.” Chun thought while his fingers are touching his lips.