I Still Love You

Lessons from Cupids (Completed)
Chun woke up early in the morning, ready for his departure. And he wanted to leave without a word. But then, he haven’t thanked Ella for all those times they had shared in France. So he wrote a note to Ella.

Ella,

Thank you for the time you gave to me in touring Paris. I appreciate all those times when we bonded together as friends. Thank you for everything.

I love you.

Chun

He was a bit teary-eyed when he wrote these three words. He silently went downstairs and placed the note on the center table. Then he checked on Ella whether she’s still sleeping or not.

“Good, she is still sleeping.” He thought.

As he brought out everything from Ella’s apartment, he called for a cab. He uttered, “Goodbye my almost lover.” Then he went inside the cab and headed to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wish Ur My Love by T-Max featuring J (BOF OST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXZaMr-Owo

After receiving the call from Gui Gui and Aaron, Ella seems to be in a dilemma early in the morning. Then, she realized the real purpose of the email she read last night. At the end, she began scolding herself.

“Damn it! When you’re going to leave me that’s the time I get to realize something again. Argh! Why did I just realize now that my love for you as never disappeared?”

She looked at the clock, two hours to go then goodbye to Chun. She went downstairs and stopped at the center table. She found a note from Chun. She read it and kept it on her pocket.

She immediately went to her car and drove to the airport.

“Had he given up? Wu Chun, don’t give up on me, not yet.”

With her is a black blindfold with a string attached on each side. She placed it also on her pocket.

Luckily, there’s no traffic so she was able to drive smoothly going to the airport.

She does not care whether he leaves France or not.

But when his heart says that he needs to find someone else to love, that is a different story.

And… she is not going to let that happen.

It is now or never. Not only she is running out of time, she is about to lose him as well.

It is either she wins him or she loses him.

She parked her car at the parking area of the airport. Time left — one hour and fifteen minutes.

She went inside the airport and began looking for him. After fifteen minutes, she saw Chun walking. She can only see his back. She pulled out the blindfold and chased after him.

She placed it on his eyes. He was totally surprised. Then she held his hand and went to an area where no one can see them. Once she found the place, she pinned Chun to the wall. Then she removed the blindfold.

“Ella?”

She did not answer Chun back. She continued pinning Chun on the wall. She took a deep breath and examined closely his face, his eyes and his lips. Chun looked at Ella too, wondering why she pinned him to the wall. With no hesitation, Ella hungrily locked Chun’s lips and kissed him passionately. She stopped pinning Chun and placed her hands around his neck and pulled him closer.

Chun was taken aback. Then he responded to the moment he was waiting for. He placed his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

Ella broke the kiss and leaned her forehead to his with their noses touching each other. She said, “Wu Chun, I need to tell you something before you leave. I don’t care if you’re going to stay here or not. Chun, I still love you.”

Chun replied, “I love you too.” Then he kissed her again. He lifted her up with her legs around his waist. Then, they began tasting each other. When they broke off, Ella bit lightly his lower lip. Then she kissed him again like there’s no tomorrow. Chun, who was still carrying Ella, hugged her tighter, with her touching his chest. Ella began touching his hair, with her tongue dancing with his tongue.

He broke off the kiss and said, “What if I give myself to you today?”

Ella kissed his forehead and replied, “Sorry. But we’ll do this when we get married.”

Here comes the airport announcement.

Ella said, “Chun, you should go now.”

Chun replied, “No, I won’t leave you.”

“Chun, put me down!” Ella struggled.

“Hey stop it! Or else I’ll push my manhood to yours.”

“Just put me down!” Ella stopped struggling.

“So am I your boyfriend now?”

“Mr. Handsome, you are now officially my first boyfriend.”

Chun pecked her lips and added, “You are now officially my first girlfriend. I never thought that a girl like you would be brave enough to steal a kiss.”

Ella blushed and added, “I just love kissing your lips.”

“So am I.” Then Chun put Ella down.

“Don’t worry about me. As long as I win your heart, that will be okay for me.”

Chun held Ella’s hand and together they went to a place before he will go and board the plane. They hugged each other again.

Then Ella pushed him and said, “Go now Chun! I won’t say goodbye to you but I’ll say see you in Taiwan. I’ll come back to Taiwan and be with you!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Ella saw his plane flying, she uttered, “我愛你, 寶貝!”