Take one step, see what comes next~

Beautifully Dangerous

 Kitsune placed the panda key chain on her desk. Laying on her bed, she turned to see the little doll staring back at her. Tao had given back one key chain for her to keep. She didn’t want to think ahead of herself; does Tao actually have feelings?

            “Aish…” She turned away from the doll.

The next morning, she rose up early to do her daily morning jog. But as Kitsune stepped down the steps, Tao was already awake and putting on his shoes.

            “Oh? Tao?” she said getting his attention.

            “I was going to exercise…” He said looking back at her.

            “Really?

            “Ye. Are you gonna go out for a jog?” He asked. In that moment, her heart began to flutter. She would always exercise alone, and the thought of being alone with Tao made her feel—nerves.

            “A-ani…I’m going to skip out on today…” She said trying to calm down her heart beat. As Tao left, she noticed a little frown placed on his face as he walked out that door. Did he want her to accompany him?

As the hour passed, Kitsune was sitting down in the living room with the television to the morning news and enjoying a bowl of cereal. Someone was entered to see the little maknae inside the house and up early.

            “Kitsune? I thought you would be out jogging?” It was Mimi.

Kitsune turned to see Mimi stretching as she made her way to the kitchen; with her hair still a mess and eyes still sleepy. “I didn’t feel like going today…” Kitsune said turning back to the television.

            “This is new from you.” Mimi stretched her arms.

As the morning progressed; everyone was up and already eating breakfast. Tao came back to the building and sat with his hyungs.

            “Baek Hyun…Baekon….Bacon!” Miyro said staring at the strips of bacon and then at Baek Hyun.

            “Just because my name sounds like bacon!” Baek Hyun laughed.

The front door burst opened as a familiar voice called out to them. It was Erick! BD’s caring manager—coming to say good morning to everyone.

            “How’s everyone doing?” He said with a happy grin. “Oh! Bacon!” He got one of the bacon strips from the plate.

            “My bacon!” Eun-Ah frowned.

            “Ahaha~ But girls today is a special day!” He said to them. “You need to report down to JYP for the final music video shooting.”

            “That’s right!” Yuna remembered. “Last day of filming.”

            “Ye! Kaja, shall we get going?” Erick waved his hand and soon everyone was ready to go out.

As soon as the girls and Exo arrived to the building. Exo had to wait in a separate room until BD was finished with their task.

            “So how did it go with Kitsune?” Luhan went over and whispered into Tao’s ear.

            “Not what I wanted…” Tao pouted. “Hyung, was wrong!” He pointed back at Beak Hyun.

Beak Hyun laughed and patted him on the back for apology and comfort. As everyone was relaxing themselves, Mimi came inside wearing her outfit from the filming. A long corset dress, from the back it fell long but short in the front, revealing her slender figure. The peach colored dress was ruffled and layered with lace.

            “Wow!” Luhan said as he was first to see her. The gasps and expression soon followed by the rest of the group. “You look nice!” Chen commented.

            “I was going to change but seeing you are being cooped up in here…why don’t you come and check out the set?” Mimi said opening the door wide for them to leave the room and go to the filming shoot.

As Exo made their way to the shoot, they saw that the rest of BD was wearing the same concept of style. The corset dresses. “Where’s Kistune?” Kai asked.

            “Over there.” Eun-Ah pointed out to Kitsune, who was being occupied by her stylist glossing up her lips and fixing her white dress. The dress was same of Mimi’s. A long corset dress from the back but fell short in the front, covered in white lace and small amounts of ruffles, and then her transparent lace tights. The dress was strapless and showed off her beautiful collar bones and slender arms. Tao gulped as he reclaimed back his jaw.

            “Kitsune~” Yuna called her over.

The little fox came shuffling back to the group as she held onto her dress. Her curly hair bounced as she walked over. She was true beauty; a fragile vintage wedding doll. All dressed in white and a little black.

            “Neh?” She said coming into contact.

            “CUTIE!!!” Baek Hyung couldn’t hold it any longer. He went straight and cling himself onto Kitsune. “Wah! Kitsune is adorable!” He said squishing her face.

            “Wedding style~” Eun-Ah said. “Kitsune’s dress is actually a wedding gown but it fits into the concept of the video.”

            “You look like a beautiful bride to be!” Chen grinned.

Kitsune blushed at their comments. It was a little intimidating for her to be wearing an outstanding dress in front of boys. The only time Kitsune wore a dress was back when she was in middle school and attending a Japanese festival.

            “Kitsune we need you here.” The director called for her. She soon left the members and reported back to the filming area. Her task was simple and like every other MV being filmed she has to do her part the way the director pictures it.

After that day shooting the music video, everyone went back to their comfortable clothing and went to eat dinner at a nearby restaurant.

            “We can drink right?” Miyro said while ordering soju.

            “Yah! You can’t.” Yuna alerted.

            “I mean just maybe one sip won’t kill.” Miyro pouted. Yuna didn’t like the fact her members could drink but she let this time slide and joined in.

Most of Exo took a small cup and filled it with the beverage. It was a one-time thing, and to never happen again. Only Kitsune, Eun-Ah, Tao, Sehun and Kai were the only ones not joining into the game. As the rest raised their glasses and chugged it down; showing off the sour faces, the non-drinkers knew they would have to look out for their elders.

            “I’m going to get fresh air.” Kitsune said right after she glanced at her phone. When she scurried out of the shop, she answered her phone with relief. “Mom?” She picked up.

            “How are you sweetie?” It was Kitsune’s mother on the other end.

            “I’m good. Just having dinner with my members.”

            “Good to hear. I just wanted to call to tell you something…it’s about….—

Her mother stopped afterwards. The pause was sudden, and Kitsune echoed her mom’s name to get a response. “Are you alright? What happen?”

            “Oh…Nothing sweetie…just want to tell you that I love you. Okay?” Her mom said.

Something wasn’t right; from the tone of her mother’s voice something was wrong. Kitsune could tell but if she asked will her mother tell her? She didn’t take that chance, and just told her mother that she loves her too. With that final word, Kitsune closed her phone and sat down on a nearby bench; looking up at the dark sky with its stars shinning out tonight, she gave a sigh in worry.

            “What’s wrong?” A voice asked. She looked to see that it was Sehun standing in front of her.

            “Oh…um Sehun…ah, it’s nothing.” She faked a smile.

            “You sure?” He asked, this time joining next to her.

She gave a long paused for a moment, should she tell him? “I worry too much.” She said looking down at the ground.

            “Worry about what?”

            “My mom…I mean I don’t see her that much…” She sighed again.

            “Well that’s how it is when you’re an idol…” Sehun said. “I miss my parents everyday but I tell myself to work hard because they’re cheering for me.”

            “Yeah…you’re right.”

In that given moment, the two shared about each other and talked for a while. Inside the restaurant Tao could see out the window at the two having a deep conversation. He felt that little pinch again to his heart. With just one glance at the two together he wanted to in and stop whatever they are doing.

            “Taoooo~” Chanyeol said poking Tao’s cheek. It was clearly obvious that the happy virus was flushed with drunkness. “Kisss meeeeh!”

            “No…” Tao pushed him away.

            “Why not!” Chanyeol moaned out.

            “You’re drunk…” Tao kept pushing him away. Chanyeol pouted in disappointment and then turned to Kris with a smug look.

            “Don’t!” Tao alerted and pulled Chanyeol away from Kris.

            “Waeeeee!” Chanyeol sighed out.

All the members we a little drunk at the time, Luhan passed out after his first cup, along with Mimi and Xiu Min. Kris and Chen had a little sober in them. As for the rest, they were pretty much normal.

            “Um, shall we go back then?” Kitsune said coming back into the shop with Sehun.

Eun-Ah and the rest of the non-drinkers agreed and got up. Helping their members out of the store; they walked back to their dorms.

            “Urgh…Mimi you’re heavy…” Kitsune complained as she helped Mimi to walk.

            “Ahaha~ Kitsune is so pretty!” Mimi lazily said poking Kitsune’s cheek. “And has many talents…but you’re so sad about lots of things!”

In that moment, Mimi had just blurted out something personal about Kitsune. Tao took first hand notice, and asked himself—what could she be sad about?

            “Ughh…Mimi!” Kitsune shushed her.

As soon as they finally arrived back to the dorms, the drunken group passed out in the living room and then soon found themselves in their beds. Kitsune didn’t feel a bit tired, so she went outside on the patio with a little lamp. Looking up at the dazzling stars shine in the late night, she thought about her past and its story.

            “You’re not sleeping?” She turned to see Tao standing between the sliding door looking at her sitting on the swing bench.

            “A-ani…I can’t.”  She answered back.

Tao shuffled his way to her and sat next to her on the swinging bench. “What’s keeping you up?”

            “Nothing much…just late night thinking.”

            “Thinking about what?” He was curious to know.

Kitsune fell silent for a moment, and thought about her decision to tell this stranger. But Tao wasn’t a stranger…but a friend.

            “Well…for starters…all of this. I mean the possibilities that I end up becoming an idol…” she sighed. “I came from a family that has no background on acting, singing, dancing…it’s really new and all. I guess I’m just nervous to what the fans expect of the person I am…”

            “It’s alright.” He patted her back. “This is all new for me too…I was living a normal life before all this too…you’ll get used to it.” He smiled back at her. Kitsune gave a shiver from the gentle touch of the wind. Tao felt her body shaking from the cold air. He stood up and went back into the house, later to return with a thick blanket. He wrapped it around her and with a smile sat back down.

            “Aren’t you cold too?” She asked looking at him.

            “A little but it’s okay.” He responded as he looked up at the night sky.

Kitsune pouted as she watched him shiver too. She immediately wrapped the blanket around him too—it was big enough to fit two. Tao didn’t reject the offer, and with a smile he relaxed himself inside the warmth of the blanket sitting next to her. As the minute flew, Kitsune felt herself drifting tired. She slowly placed her head on his shoulders and closed her eyes. As for Tao, he stayed still making sure not to wake her. In given moment he too fell asleep, putting his head down onto hers. The two fell asleep that night outside under the stars.

 

>>> http://youtu.be/iiNjRtPWVDU  <<<

 


 

 

URGHHHH TAO!!!! ;A; <3

 

Hai Hai! TT^TT well i updated! Thankfully! sorry for the long wait....

I've been so stupid with RPing lately ahahah~ And then was lazy...

So yeah! I'm sorry if this is boring chap but IT WILL GET FLUFFY LATER!!! :3 i sense the Tao love coming on! ahahhhaahah

Cross Gene - La Di Da Di <3 OMFGGG

Yeahh so it's like 4:37am, i really don't sleep anymore! o.o ....

 

Feed me comments please!!! :3