Swift & Cunning; little fox maknae

Beautifully Dangerous

Meeting BD member’s interest the Exo group. They never expected this girl group to be different from the one they’ve meet during their debut. Kitsune was getting prepped by her hairstylist while everyone relaxed on the couch and chatted on about the upcoming events in the near future.

            “Does anyone want me to explain what the maknae will be doing today?” The director asked them.

            “She’s fighting right?” Suho said.

            “Ye. But this is going to be the real thing.” He grinned.

Exo’s manager had a confused look, questioning wouldn’t she get hurt from fighting? “But what if someone gets hurt?” he asked.

            “Well, Kitsune has never fought fake before, everything she does will be 100% real and I want to keep that. All the stunts here are professional fighters too, so it’s actually their job to pull it off. There is no choreography for this skit, so Kitsune and the stunts will have to fight like they’re in a real fight.” The director explains. This was going to be challenging for Kitsune, who was a little skeptical about fighting other people; she didn’t want to hurt them. The boys were getting pumped to see what the young girl has to show.

Kitsune walked back while her hair was bouncing up and down as she approached them. “Director-nim…” she said. “Do I really have to hit them?”

            “Ye. Gwenchanyo.” He smiled. “Presley please come here.” He called over one the stunts; he was a foreigner dressed in all black, as he came over and pulled of the mask, his blue eyes and brown hair was the only skin you could see. “Presley here has been teaching Karate in Japan and America, it is an honor to have him film today’s teaser.” The guy bowed to everyone and placed a happy smile to be doing something like this.

            “So…” The director proceeded and pulled up Presley’s black shirt—it revealed a hard vest and padding, covering up his chest and his shoulders. “The stunts will be wearing this so they wouldn’t feel much pain when Kitsune lands a kick or punch on them.”

            “Wah~” Eun-Ah said as she examined the protective gear. Then she gave a little punch to his vest. “Ow…” she rubbed her fist. Everyone laughed at her action. “It’s tough.”

            “Ahaha~ So is Kitsune ready?” Director turned to her. She took a step back showing that she wasn’t prepared to film just yet. “Alright, why don’t you go warm up first?”

            “Arraso.” Kistune smiled and went off with Presley.

Everyone turned their attention to the maknae as she went center stage on the filming spot. She was given a staff to practice her techniques. Swift and cunning like the wind, she twirled the staff around and pretend to fight; sending off leaps into the air and fist in an arrow-dynamic procedure, Kitsune the maknae and little fox was elegant.

            “ALRIGHT!” Director yelled out, alerting everyone to get to their post.

It was time, the girl was going to film—as the stylist did a little touch up to her make-up and hair, Kitsune was placed in the center alone. The director works with music to give it a feel to the teaser, he started the track; the sound of a battle and clever actions was the melody being sounded from the speakers. Everyone watched carefully at the lonely girl who was nerves but excited to be doing what she loves.

In given moment, Action was yelled out, and then the stunts who wore demon liked masked appeared into scene, they all surrounded the girl; only her and her fist and legs were the weapons of right now.  Dodging attacked and making the move, she swiftly made her way out of the circle of demons; she began to do more flips and leaps to give it a better defense and show off the flexibility she has in her. The cheating of weapons came into play, and leaving her in a serious situation. Kitsune played it off and managed to steal a sword from one the stunts to use against him. When she laid the side of the sword to one of the stunts neck, everyone backed away and then in the slightest moments, the fight continued on. Landing off everything and taking down everyone, the end of the scene showed off the maknaes fierce stare with her eyes—not of the cheery girl anymore, but a person that’s lethal.

            “Cut!” Director cheered, the filming was over, and Kitsune did her part wonderfully. Kitsune looked back to help the stunts up. She bowed to them and said her thanks and apologies; she was the humble person who cares about everyone. As everyone cleared up, she went back to the group and wore that happy smile.

            “Aish~” She said and then dropped to the floor; Kitsune was exhausted from her teaser. Minutes of doing stunts takes a person’s breath away.

            “Good job!” Mimi said as she went on the lying maknae. The BD member’s dog piled on the youngest, and cheered and praised her.

            “So tired…” Kitsune pouted and got back up.

            “Here.” Tao said while holding up a water bottle he got for her. Kitsune smiled and kindly took it.

            “Wah!” GD grinned and hugged her. “Kitsune-chan is awesome! You’ll gain lots of fans!”

            “BD will make an awesome debut!” Taeyang held a fist to the air showing confidence in the girl group.

            “Hwaiting~” Kitsune made a fist too; her dimples began to show as she curled up a sweet smile.

The day has come to an end. Big Bang said their goodbyes to everyone; as this was their last day in Korea, ready to start their tour in America and other countries. Exo bowed and waved goodbye at the group; leaving the building they were happy to meet new faces today and couldn’t wait to spend more time with them again.

            “So what do you think of them?” Suho asked the members as they entered their dorms.

            “Beautiful girls with awesome talents!” Chanyeol said with a thumps up.

            “I really like Kitsune!” Kai said with a little blush.

            “Yeah, she’s awesome. I didn’t expect her to be a fighter…she doesn’t look like one too.” Baek Hyun chuckled.

            “Well, the one thing to know, if guys try to attack her, she won’t have any trouble.” Chen said patting Baek hyun’s back. The members laughed along.

            “Tao seems to like her a lot.” Kris added while looking at Exo-M’s makane. Everyone’s eyes turned to him, as he who just figured out the conversation was about Kitsune. Tao turned away with a little blush—was he seriously developing feelings for the girl he just meet?

            “Aniya~” Tao said and went into his room. The members laughed from seeing his expression, they guessed it—Tao had interest and potential in the little fox.

The following days; Exo went on with their usual routine; going to SM building to practice for their next comeback. While BD was getting everything ready for future debut too. It came down to a day when Exo had to go to JYP’s building to meet up with BD. Chen, Tao, Kris and Xiu Min were walking their way to JYP.

            “Oh~” Chen noticed. “It’s Kitsune.” They all saw her standing on the pavement, waiting for the light to turn green so she could cross. They all approached her and said their good mornings. Kitsune was happy to see the lovely Exo members again while heading to JYP too.

            “Do you always walk to practice?” Chen asked her. She nodded with a small smile.

            “I would usually walk with the rest but they had to be there early. I took my time today.” She answered.

            “We are going to stop for bubble tea first, would you like to join?” Kris asked.

            “Sure.”

They all went into the shop to buy some drinks. Kitsune ordered herself the honey melon. Tao was kind enough to get her a straw and napkins. She found it very pleasing and nerve-wrecking from the member’s kindness.

“Xie Xie~” Kitsune said in Chinese to Tao as he interested the straw into her cup. He gave her a smile of welcome. Kris and Xiu Min smiled back as they watched their maknae being nice to the girl. Chen patted Tao’s shoulder as they exited the shop.

When they finally arrived at the building everyone was already in the dance studio; JYP’s dance room was big enough to fit and exceeding limit of 100+ people. Eun-Ah and Miyro were already stretching themselves for dance practice. The rest of the BD and Exo members were sitting down and sharing stories.

            “You didn’t get me bubble tea?” Sehun said as he saw the rest of the members enter while sipping on their beverages.

            “Oh…sorry…” Xiu Min said.

            “We can go after practice Sehun.” Luhan said while comforting Exo-K’s maknae. “Where’s Kitsune?”

She had disappeared again while everyone was setting up in the dance studio. Eun-Ah and Miyro started to practice some freestyle while they waited for Kitsune’s return. She finally came—dressed in suitable dance practice clothes; A white tank top with a heart shape yin & yang  symbol, along with a red under tank, her knee length sweat pants along with converse. The young girl was ready for practice.

Practice began; BD was in motion as they practiced the song they’re debuting with. Exo had first hand to see them practice the dance version of their new incoming hit. Every member watched them kick up the dance floor with outstanding and unique steps. Tao’s eyes were mostly on Kitsune the whole time. Kris and Suho knew he was only watching her, and smiled as their member found some happiness for this year. Just as practice was over, Kitsune went over and sat next to Tao, Kai and Sehun.

            “Kitsune is really good at dance.” Kai praised the girl. She was pleased with his comment and blush a little. Tao found it a little annoying from what Kai had said.

            “Oh yeah~ I was meaning to ask.” Kitsune turned her head to Tao with a warm welcoming smile. “How long did you practice wushu?”

Tao was a little hesitant, this is actually the first time he’s having a conversation with the girl. Sehun and Kai gave a little chuckled as they noticed Tao choking up to the question. “I...for eleven years…” Tao shyly looked away after that.

            “That’s cool, seems like you devoted yourself to it.” She said with that cute little smile tugged on .

            “You seem to have devoted yourself to your skills too.” Tao added back.

            “Ani…I had no choice…” She dragged up her knees and held them together while placing her chin on the top. “I was actually forced to learn it…but it was fun.” She continued to bring back that smile.

Tao was about to say something until Kitsune lifted her head to see a guest entering the studio. It was Jongup from B.A.P! With an excited smile Kitsune hurried and got up to hug him before her uni’s could touch him.

            “Jongup!” Kitsune threw her arms around him and clung to him. Mimi chuckled to herself as the little maknae was happy to see someone she is kind of close with. Tao was surprised to see the reaction of Kitsune as she was still holding onto Jongup, and him holding her back.—is it possibly jealously?

 

>>>  http://youtu.be/TNQlZbOY7sU <<<

 


 

Haiii :D

Finally i updated this one!

Ahaha i am so gonna play out Tao! xD I have A LOT of ideas for this story! I think this one will be longer than my last story though....

LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!! <3

 

Please feed me comments!!!? :3