Bonds

Beautifully Dangerous

“You pass!” The lady said to Kitsune and the group. Her aegyo was super effective. “One hint as promised.” The lady gave Yuna another card.

“All these clues is going to lead you to your next mission, it is a task and a job.” The card read.

            “Okay…so we have cup and beans…sweet? And then there’s maid?” Eun-Ah said.

            “Maids?” Suho questioned.

            “Cup and beans…oh! Coffee!?” Miyro said.

            “Café; is where you can dress up as maids and serve coffee to customers. We have that back in Japan, and I see it mostly everywhere in cafés.” Kitsune added.

            “We’re going to work in a café, dressed as maids?” Yuna asked the staff lady. She nodded. Wow! We got that answer correct! “Wait! What?!” Miyro stopped her cheering and questioned.

            “We’re gonna wear maid costumes?” She had a disappointing look on her face. “Seriously?” The lady nodded again. Half of BD was excited, but Miyro and Kitsune were unsure about that task.

The managers excused BD and Exo to roam around on their own in the mall. They all snapped some pictures with random fans and signed some autographs. Most of the attention was going to Exo—since they are mostly known, due to having 12 hot gorgeous members with awesome talents.

            “Kistune! Let’s go in here!” Mimi pulled her into a plushie store. The rest of BD went inside, leaving Exo to attend to their fans, they didn’t realized the girls leave.

            “Wah~” Kitsune ran straight to a plush doll of a cute fox. Foxes were Kitsune’s favorite animal. Considering her name meaning fox in Japanese, Kitsune had a weak spot for the adorable creature.

            “Does Kitsune want it?” Yuna asked pulling out her wallet. Kitsune looked at the doll and pouted, she didn’t want to be a burden on her uni, so she shook her head and placed it back. “Aw~ it’s okay Sune! If you want the doll you can just say so…” Yuna got the doll and bought it for her.

Kitsune felt a little guilty but pleased with the cute plushie. She held onto it tightly and went looking around the store. The owner of the shop took notice of the cute little maknae’s expression towards a pair of panda doll key chains. “Do you need help miss?” the lady approached and asked.

Kitsune looked at the couple pair key chains and for a brief moment Tao popped in her head. Doesn’t Tao like panda’s? She asked herself. “How much?” Kitsune pointed at the key chains. The lady gave a warm smile and shook her head.

            “Free.” She said as she untied the key chains and gave it to her.

            “Eh? You sure?” Kitsune rejected.

            “It’s okay. Give them to your lover. These panda’s share a unique bond. If you give them to the person you love, then the two of you share a bond that can’t be broken.” The lady wisely said and placed the two small dolls into her hand. Kitsune kindly accepted and left the store with her sisters.

As they went back to find Exo—who were surrounded by LOTS of fan girls. Luhan stuck close with Sehun, as Baekhyun held onto Suho. Chanyeol held D.O while Kris wore a scary yet y face to the crowd. Tao stuck to Kai while Lay, Chen and Xiu Min embraced the crowd huddling closer to them. Miyro got a hard hitting idea, time for a rescue.

            “Yah!” Miyro yelled out and then alarmed the megaphone’s siren; warning the crowd that Exo needs their personal space. As the fans backed away, Exo hurried over to the girl’s side. A few glares were given to BD from the fans but at least Exo was safe.

            “Oh~ that’s a cute fox.” Suho said as he noticed the girl holding onto the doll.

            “Ah~ thank you, Yuna-uni bought it for me not too while ago.” She hugged the doll.

            “Does Kitsune love foxes?” Chanyeol asked coming over to her side. She nodded her head happily and played around with the doll.   

            “They’re mischievous and clever. Having an adorable side to them and then the dangerous too.” Kitsune commented. “My dad and mom named me Kitsune because I have fox like eyes, and the sides I have to me.”

            “So which side is Kitsune mostly?” Chanyeol asked.

            “Adorable side!” Yuna and Mimi answered the question for her with a grin.

All of them went straight to the food court and ordered food. Mimi got the girls some panda express while Exo went around to get their meals. After their meals, the girls cracked open their fortune cookies and read the white strip.

            “Help…I’m stuck in a cookie factory and they don’t pay much…” Eun-Ah read hers and raised her eyebrow.

            “Are you serious?” Miyro took the paper—she wasn’t lying.

            “Wow…that’s a…weird fortune…” Baek Hyun laughed and so followed the rest.

            “Your future task will lead to great adventures.” Miyro read.

            “See what you want and strive for it. For it will be yours.” Yuna said after.

            “The melody takes you on a journey to an unknown place with great values.” Mimi followed. Everyone turned their heads to lastly Kitsune, who cracked her cookie and began to read:

            “Two paths with cross forming a bond between sun and moon.” Kitsune looked up, not getting her fortune…What does that mean?

After the break in the food court. Everyone went driving back home. It was already at twilight evening. “Kitsune! Do you think you can go out to the market and go get some beef? We’re all out again because Eun-Ah and Miyro ate it all…” Yuna asked.

            “Sure.” Kitsune picked up her coat and slipped it on.

            “Oh~ I’ll come and help you.” Tao offered. He went to get a jacket and followed her out the door. Yuna and Mimi smiled at each other, seeing the forming of the bond to begin.

The weather was dropping cold. Kitsune huffed at her hands while walking down the street with Tao. As twilight began to fall into darkness, the stars came out and shined their way across the sky. Once they finally reached the store; picking up a basket she went looking for beef.

            “Do you think we can buy this too?” Tao held up cake mix. “We can bake right?”

            “Sure.” She nodded and put the box into her basket.

            “It looks heavy…” Tao took the basket from her hands and carried it for her.

Kitsune took notice at his expression and body language when Tao is near her—would keep a smile when she looks, always stands straight and well-mannered. This guy that as that mysterious looking image is really adorable when up close.

            “So…how are you doing? Since you’re a long way from home?” Kitsune nervously strikes up a conversation.

            “Ah~ it’s good…I miss my parents though…what about you?” He said.

            “I miss mines too…I haven’t seen my mom for about 3 years…and 2 years for my dad…” she replies; a small little frown taken part of her expression but she changed it back to the smiling character. “But, I do talk to them through phone or webcam…plus it’s been really fun to make friends and start new families here.”

            “That’s good to hear.” Tao said pulling up the basket.

            “Are you sure, you’re not struggling with it?” Kitsune looked at him trying to maintain the weight of the basket. He nodded with a small laugh. As they went to pay, Kitsune reached into her pocket to find the two panda key chain dolls hiding at the bottom of her coat pocket.

As they left the store, out of the dark blue sky a shooting star made itself known to them.

            “Wah! It’s a shooting star!” Tao excitedly said. “I haven’t seen one before…”

            “You know how it goes right? You make a wish.” She smiled at the cute boy before her. In given moment, Kitsune held out the two panda key chains in front of his face. “It’s for you. You can give the other one to a friend.”

Tao was blessed and over-whelmed at her gift. As he looked at the two panda’s, he gave back one to the fox. “You can keep that one.” He said.

 


 

Haiii! sorry no theme ending song today... >.<

really tired... it's like only 11:19pm and it's summer vacation...but yeahh had a really awesome day staying on the comp and role-playing lmaooo

 

OMFGGG A-JAX!!!! <3

Please feed me comments!! :D