Her story

Beautifully Dangerous

“So you were raised by shaolin monks?” Suho asked still shocked.

            “Not really…It was more like being trained by the monks. My father took me to their temple and they taught me about the balance and fighting…” Kitsune said.

            “Wow, that’s really cool!” Chanyeol clapped. “So, on the outside you’re a cute girl but on the inside you’re a deadly weapon.” He laughed and so did everyone.

            “That sums it up!” GD grinned.

            “How long did you learn martial arts?” Xiu Min asked.

            “Ever since I was 5…My father was the one who learned it from the monks, he was an orphan and they took him in. Afterwards when I was born he took me to them and I learned. My parents are actually divorced…” She stopped and then looked at Mimi. Mimi knew Kitsune was filling up with nervousness.

            “So…” Mimi took over. “Kitsune spends the summer with her father in china and Korea, while she spends the rest of the time in Japan with her mom.”

Everyone nodded their heads. They were fascinated with her story. The maknae had so much happening to her, and her adventures before they meet.

            “So can you understand chinese?” Exo’s manager asked her.

            “A little…The monk’s would speak Mandarin, but there were some that spoke Korean or Japanese. It was easy for me to adapt more into Korean and Japanese, because my father is Korean and my mom is Japanese…” She said with a small smile. Kitsune doesn’t often talk about herself because she doesn’t know what to say. She hid back behind Mimi and tugged on her shirt. Mimi smiled back at her little sister then with a pat on the head Mimi continued.

            “Kitsune doesn’t like talking about herself. Back when she was in high school, she never told anyone about her knowledge of fighting.” Everyone looked at the shy girl.

            “Waeyo? Would they pick on you?” Baekhyun said.

            “Aniyo…In Japan, if a girl fought, she would be considered a yankee…and if you’re a yankee, then gangs would want to fight you to see your strength…And in my high school, boys didn’t like girls who fought, so I stayed quiet about it…” She hesitantly said swallowing the lump in .

            “It must’ve been a hard time.” Chen frowned.

            “Not really…It was fun. I had many friends, but the delinquents in school would mostly bother students, it was a real hassle. The monks told me to never use my skills unless used in danger.” Kitsune smiled.

            “She doesn’t like fighting.” Yuna reached and tapped Kitsune’s arm with a smile. “But when she fights, you’ll see the yang side of her.”

            “Yang?” Half of the Exo brother’s said together.

            “Yin & Yang; it’s something they describe me.” Kitsune spoke. “The members say I have two different sides. The yin being cheerful and humble and then the yang being fierce.”

            “That’s cool!” Chanyeol clapped again. “I never expected you be a master in martial arts. Tao is also like that.” He pointed at Tao. Tao first came in eye contact with Kitsune, she looked at him with a smile and turned away.

            “Ye, Tao is scary but he’s cute when he does aegyo.” Beakhyun placed his hand on Tao’s arm.

            “Two fighting maknaes!” GD blurted out with a cheery grin. “I want to see that!” Laughter filled the air.

Kitsune was called by her stylist. She left to change and get ready to film her scene. Every of the other staff started redoing the scenery; adding drapes as they were falling from the ceiling. Colors of red, and white fell straight to the ground and the lighting was dimmed to give it a haunted feeling.

            “So this is Exo!” The director came over with a happy grin. He shook the manager’s hand and waved at the boys. “So how’d you like today’s dance teaser?” He asked them.

            “It was cool.” Kai said. “Who came up with the choreography?”

            “These two.” The director pointed at Eun-Ah and Miyro. They waved back at Kai. “There’s a lot of talent with these girls.” The director said to Erick.

            “We all have talent.” Yuna added with a happy smile.

Everyone nodded in agreement. The director clapped his hands. “So where did the little girl go?”

            “Changing outfits.” Eun-Ah said.

            “OK! Well, the maknae will fight today.” He cheered. “You really need to see her abilities.”

            “Director, worked with Kitsune before. Kitsune actually starred in a move he made.” Yuna said.

The director explained about the Janpanese action movie. Kitsune was casted as a stunt double in a few movies back then, but since her fighting was 100% and showed real action, the director made her the star of a modern fighting movie.

            “The movie is called Aiyano; takes place in modern time, and Kitsune starred as the heroin assassin. She actually did all the stunts, so her fighting was real action.” The director grinned. “I’m just happy I get to make her teaser.”

The girl had special talent and didn’t stress about anything. She was very humble and patient. Everyone had good things to say about her. Was there anything bad?

            “Kitsune does have flaws.” Yuna commented. “Her cooking is always brunt. And she can be forgetful.”

            “Ye. When it was her turn to cook last night, we had brunt kimchee…I didn’t know that was possible.” Miyro laughed. “So, we don’t make her cook anymore.”

            “You guys are exposing me aren’t you?!” Kitsune came walking towards them, hearing in on the conversation. She was dressed in the outfit her stylist prepared for her; consisting of black and blend of white, she had her hair up as some fell beside her cheeks and ears, her legs fitted perfectly with those dark jeans, and boots, while the top was a fitted tank top and a white vest. She wore one glove and a bracelet, and with a the last touch of a fox ring.—Absolutely stunning!

            “Maknae ready for battle?” Director cheered.

            “Ani…” Kitsune puffed out her cheeks and then smiled.

The Exo members were surprised at her style, the concept of the outfit brought out a rebel side look on the innocent girl.

 

>>>  http://youtu.be/hEMVjVS0j3c <<< 


Omg, i've been busy with the other stories lately urghhh...it's okay, i like writing this story better ahaha >:D

I wanna see my panda Tao in LA but i'm in Hawaii! T^T BOOOO~

Please feed me comments?! :3