JJ project in the house!

Beautifully Dangerous

 

That night back in BD’s house; it was a present from JYP to the lovely members. Apparently Yuna and Miyro are good friends with the CEO of JYP entertainment, and they managed to land a cozy beautiful two story building.

Kitsune and Eun-Ah were working on a “Welcome Exo” poster in the kitchen, while Yuna and Mimi were busy cleaning the rooms that Exo will be staying in. Miyro on the other hand was lazily watching TV in the living room.

            “In the end, the older ones are the ones cleaning.” Yuna sighed as she came back into the kitchen.

            “Mianhe…” Eun-Ah and Kitsune said together as they finished the last touches to the poster.

            “Not you guys…Miyro…” Yuna eyed at Miyro—who was busy to even look back at her uni’s soft glare at her. “Hmmm…oh yeah Kitsune! What do you think about Exo?” Yuna looked at the little dongsaeng and smiled.

            “Eh?” She looked up. “They’re nice…I watched there teasers and music videos.” Kitsune tugged a little smile and continued to fix up the poster.

            “Ah~ Really? What about Tao?” Yuna added with a smirk. “You guys can relate, since you both do the same thing.”

            “Even though we do the same thing, doesn’t mean we’re meant for each other.” Kitsune countered back. “I know you shoved that cake into my mouth on purpose uni.” She cutely pouted back her older sister. “And that wasn’t nice…Tao is nice, but…he’s a friend.”

            “Looks like the little fox is clever to notice.” Mimi said entering the kitchen. She rinsed a cloth and wiped the counter with a smile she continued. “Kitsune will find someone eventually. But since we have debut and practice; a busy schedule to maintain right now.”

            “Ye.” Kitsune agreed to Mimi’s statement. Yuna gave a quick frown. She wanted something good for the little maknae who has never dated. And a romantic feel to this life they’re living is something watchable.

The next following days. Exo was already packed and set. Their luggage’s were already dropped off at the BD’s estate. Exo was going to spend a one full year in the BD house, in order to get a new hit reality TV show on the charts.

            “Wahh~” Suho said as he got out of the van first and looked up at the building. “This is big!”

            “Wah! It is!” D.O got out second and soon followed the rest.

The front door opened and Mimi greeted them. She escorted them into the building; as they made their way into the large living room. Eun-Ah and Miyro held up the poster in welcoming their new house mates.

            “Jal butakdeurimnida!” Exo bowed and shot back up with a smile. “Oh? Where’s Kitsune?” Baekhyun asked in noticed that the young one wasn’t here.

            “She had to go to JYP for some stuff; she’ll be back later on tonight.” Mimi said. “Come, we have all your luggage’s inside the section of your part of the house.” Yuna said leading them to the 2nd floor.

All the Exo member’s looked around the room and saw how neat and pleasant it was to be here, each other them claimed their rooms and beds. As the member’s got comfortable and unpacked everything, they all went downstairs to see the camera crew setting up.

            “This is gonna be a fun year.” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

            “How are we gonna get some private time now?” Baekhyun gulped.

JYP’s building was packed with fans waiting outside to see the newly debuted group JJ project; consisting of the two young talented boys JB, and Jr.—who both starred in Dream High 2.

            “Kitsune!” JB called out as he spotted her down the hallway. “What are you doing here alone?”

            “Annyeong~” She waved back the two boys approaching her. “I just came out from a meeting about a role for another Japanese movie.”

            “Another movie?” Jr. grinned. “I swear the first movie was awesome! You can kick !” He gave a thumps up.

            “Ahaha~ Really? It was a little scary though…” Kitsune blushed.

            “Keep working hard alright!” JB patted her head. “Kitsune is really cute, smart and active.”

The praise coming from him made her heart skip a beat. JB was adorable too, and being of same age was comfortable for her. Seeing that the two boys are really nice to her made her feel safe. Kitsune may be shy around people, but being with one who can relate keeps the air at peace.

            “Ye.” She nodded. “You guys too!”

            “Okay! We’ll see you later Sune~” JB waved bye to her and they went running off. “Oh wait!” JB turned his heel and looked back at her. “After me and Jin’s practice, do you want to join us to some ice coffee?” Kitsune thought about her plans, and didn’t see anything important to do, so she nodded back with a smile.

Kitsune didn’t have much to do for on the free time, so she waited in the break room until JB and Jr. came to get her.

            “You ready?” Jr. said popping his head into the room. Kitsune got up off the couch and followed them down. As they made their way outside, a crowd has formed itself. The two boys gulped at the sight—how were they gonna make it pass all those people?

            “Kitsune…” Jr. mumbled as he clings onto her arm for protection. As the three began to move through the crowd, paparazzi were already laying in wait to snap good shots of the newly debuted boys.

            “See when you have to be so popular!” Kitsune laughed as she held the two guys close. They pushed their way through the screaming fan girls.

            “This is going to be you in the near future Kitsune-chan!” JB smiled and patted her back.

The three young friends finally came to a quiet café, but it soon gotten noisy after the fan-girls came inside and stuck close to JJ project. It felt a little annoying but still a happy moment for the boy group to have fans screaming for them.

            “Here you go!” JB placed the cool ice coffee on the table for Kitsune.

            “Cheers!” Jr. raised his cup. “For life! May we have a good future, and for BD to become widely famous!”

            “Thanks guys…” Kitsune blushed. “I’m still nervous…”

            “Don’t be! Debuting is a fun time—

            “And also a busy time!” Jr. butted in on JB’s sentence.

Back at BD’s house, Yuna and Mimi were preparing dinner, while Kris, Lay and Suho helped out. Miyro along with the rest of Exo watched some of Music Bank’s performance. Eun-Ah came behind the couch and saw it was JJ project that was preforming.

            “JB & Jr. are doing well with their debut.” Eun-Ah smiled at the television.

            “How are those boys? I really like their new song.” Baek hyun asked.

            “They’re doing great! They have so much charisma in them.” Miyro commented with envy in her voice. “Ahaha, Shake it, Shake it for me.”

Mimi looked at the clock, it was almost 9pm. Where could Kitsune be? It wasn’t like her to be out this late…

            “I’m going to call up Kitsune.” Mimi said as she pulled out her cell.

Tao immediately took notice of her name being called out. —He was worried too.


“Kitsune? Where are you?” Mimi said into the phone.

“I’m hanging out with JB and Jr. I’ll be back soon.”Kitsune answered.

“Okay, please be careful, and come back safe.”Mimi said and hung up.

Yuna came over, “So where is she?” she asked.

            “JB & Jr. are spending time with her.” Mimi smiled back.

Tao looked back at the performance of JJ project; those two are spending time with Kitsune? He was feeling a little jealous at the two cool guys. They were getting more popular in the small time.

            “Look what I found. Fans just posted it up.” Eun-Ah went over and hooked up her laptop to the flat screen. She clicked on a few pictures of Kitsune and JJ project together being surrounded by fans. Eun-Ah clicked on a picture of JB giving Kitsune a rose. All members went to look closely at the cute photo shown on the screen. Tao then felt the jealousy raving in, but he tried to calm it down.

            “So cute.” Miyro said as Eun-Ah clicked on another picture of JB giving a rose to Jr. with him down on his knees. The girls laughed at their dongsaeng’s being adorable.

            “Recent pictures?” Yuna asked.

            “Yep, posted 15 minutes ago.” Eun-Ah answered. She then clicked on a fan-cam video of JJ project doing the shake it part for their fans, and then JB grabbed Kitsune to join in. From the looks on Kitsune’s face; feeling embarrassed herself, but getting attention from the fans too.

As the time passed on, the clock ticked away and it was already getting passed 10. Exo and BD were up; waiting for the little fox to return safely home. As they waited, Miyro and Eun-Ah tried to keep them awake by playing silly games with all the members.

Meanwhile; Kitsune and JJ project walked along the neighborhood. JB thought is wasn’t alright for Kitsune to be walking home alone at this hour—never considering the fact she’s a master in martial arts. JB slowly took notice in the temperature drop and wrapped his jacket over her.

            “Thanks.” Kitsune said with a smile. JB returned back a smile, and they all continued to walk.

They finally came up to the house. As JB and Jr. were about to turn and leave, Kitsune offered them a hot beverage. They both nodded and followed the kind-hearted girl into the building.

            “Sorry, I’m back late…” Kitsune said as she entered the room.

            “Finally!” Eun-Ah said dropping a book from her head. “We were playing a game…” She picked up the book and placed it down on the coffee table.

            “Hey!” Jr. said as he came behind Kitsune. JB made himself shown and waved at all of them.

Kitsune went straight into the kitchen to make some hot cocoa—not only for the two boys, but for everyone as well.

            “I see you guys had a fun night.” Yuna said taking hold of Kitsune. “You didn’t get my daughter into trouble did you?” She eyed the two young boys, they both shook their heads; seeing that Yuna noona can be a little scary when it comes to being over-protective with her little member.

            “Fan girls took so many pictures of you guys.” Miyro laughed.

Everyone enjoyed their hot cup of cocoa; they all sat around the living room and started to watch a Kdrama that was playing.

            “Looks like me and Jr. gotta go.” JB said while looking at the clock. “Thanks for today sune~”

            “Oh wait!” Kitsune said stopping them. “You forgot your jacket…” Kitsune pulled off his jacket off from her and handed it back with a little blush. Just as the boys were about to leave, JB hurried back and pecked a kiss on her cheek, making her flush red in the moment.

            “For good luck.” JB stuck out his tongue with a wink. JJ project has left the building.

All the members saw what JB did, Miyro was jealous that Kitsune was the one to get a kiss from him. Yuna snickered in the corner and Mimi giggled, While Exo just smiled—all except Tao, who felt a little sad that she was turning red as a tomato after that small peck.

 

>>> http://youtu.be/fasKsEBNOak  <<<


 

HEYYY! :D

So yeah! JJ project!! ^.^ i love them! Hehe updated! :D Let's keep going cause i'm gonna like writing this story!

I also started the new upcoming story i've been working on... hehe hope to have that up soon~

  

 

Please feed me comments! :3