2nd spark will show

Beautifully Dangerous

“Why’d you come here?” Kitsune asked as she pulled away from him.

            “Eun-Ah called and said I should stop by.” He said smiling back the maknae and then pointing out Eun-Ah who waved at them.

Mimi went over and took Kitsune’s spot next to Tao. It was easy for Mimi to notice; Kitsune and Mimi have a good relationship, seeing that they knew each other before becoming a group. Mimi could tell if a guy had feelings for Kitsune. That—and counting that Tao was also skilled in the arts.

            “If you’re wondering. Jongup and Kitsune are good friends.” Mimi said to the three young Exo members.

            “He’s from TS entertainment, so does that mean she was a trainee under that entertainment before she came to JYP?” Kai asked.

Mimi shook her head and then begun her explanation. “Kitsune and Jongup meet through Eun-Ah. Seeing that both of them are nice people, it wasn’t hard for them to form a friendship. And to add in; Kitsune was only a trainee for JYP but her training only lasted a couple of months.”

Still fascinated with the makane’s story, they wanted to know more about her. But Mimi shook her head and said it was up to them to ask the person herself to tell of her story. It occurred in Tao’s head—that he wanted to learn more about this mysterious fox. Kai and Sehun thought the same too.

            “So where’s the rest of you?” Kitsune asked Jongup.

            “Everybody is down at the studio with the noona’s~” Jongup answered.

            “How long do you plan on staying today?”

            “I guess until evening.” Jongup gave a cute smirk back.

It was obvious that Tao was feeling jealous; he couldn’t stop looking at them hitting up a conversation. Jongup was a really attractive boy with a y body. Could Tao compare to that? Kitsune was really comfortable around the boy who is a year younger than her, and they seem to have continuing conversations with another. Kai and Lay soon gotten bored; getting up off their butts, they started to dance with the beats Miyro was playing on the DJ set. Miyro then turned the track to Mona Lisa by MBLAQ. Kitsune looked back and heard the salsa-tannic song play in the studio.

            “Mimi!” Kitsune hurried and grabbed her uni. Eun-Ah eventually joined them on the dance floor. As the music went  into rhythm, the girls began to dance already knowing an in synth choreography.

The steps were of salsa/hip-hop mixture. When a part came calm and slow Jongup jumped in and grabbed Kitsune’s hip showing off a tango side. The two moved together in motion. Exo cheered for them, all expect Tao who showed a smile but didn’t express the tone of his voice.

            “Cute.” Mimi said as the music came to an end and saw Jongup and Kitsune in an end pose together.

The day passed on as all the members ended the day with a sweet treat BD managers brought for them—cake.

In rightful timing, Tao and Kitsune’s hands touched each other when grabbing for a fork. A little spark shot again when the touch of their skin rubbed against each other. It was odd for Kitsune to feel the same spark hit her. Tao smiled and pulled his hand away fast, as he glanced at the young maknae feeling happy about the spark again.

            “Kitsune~” Yuna came over and shoved a piece of cake into without warning.

It was hard to swallow the cake; as it began to clog . Tao took noticed and patted her back while Kitsune was hard on choking; he then gave her water to drain it down. Everyone watched the girl choke on the cake but finally cleared it down.

            “Ah~” Kitsune exhaled.

            “Ni meishi ba?” Tao asked worriedly in mandarin.

Kitsune looked up at him as she gathered her thoughts with a smile she replied. “Hao.”

Yuna gave a little smirk as she watched her little sister being comforted by Tao. She could read them like a book and saw the little spark herself.—Yuna did it on purpose. Her plan succeeded.

            “I’m going to the bathroom.” Kitsune said while walking out the door.

            “I’ll come too.” Tao said as he followed her. Kris, Mimi, and Yuna smiled as the two left together. Kai and Sehun found it a little jealous that Tao was spending more time with the beautiful fox.

Outside when the two were walking their way to find the bathroom in the big building, people said their greetings to Kitsune as she passed them down the hallway. Smiles from the cute new trainees were given to Tao too.

            “Kitsune is really popular.” Tao said with a tug on his lip.

            “I don’t know about that…I’m just too nice to people here.” Kitsune chuckled.

            “But being nice is…nice.” Tao said as he scratched the back of his head with a smile in return. Kitsune found his words to be true and a little amusing that he was being somewhat awkward when around her. He used too much formal when he spoke to her.

            “You don’t need to be formal with me Zitao.” She giggled. “You’re going to be a good friend to me in the end.”

He stopped a little as she continued to walk on with a happy smile. He curled up a smile and nodded and continued along with her. They finally reached the bathroom; in the end he said he didn’t need to use it anymore.

            “Kitsune-san!” An older woman called out to her and approached the two as they were heading back to the practice room. “Genki desu ka?” The woman spoke in Japanese—Tao didn’t understand.

            “Genki desu. Ananta ka” Kitsune smiled back as they spoke in Japanese. The woman pointed at Tao and asked Kitsune if he is her lover in Japanese. Lucky Tao didn’t understand what they were talking about.

            “Iie…” Kitsune shook her head and blushed. “Tomodachi.” The last part, Tao understood what friend meant in Japanese. He curled up a smile knowing what she meant—he was happy to be considered a friend to her. “Hai. Sayonara!” She waved goodbye to the lady.

            “It’s really cool that you can speak different languages.” Tao said letting that thought slip. Kitsune smiled back at him and thanked his complement.

            “I can teach you Japanese if you like?” Kitsune offered.

Tao blushed a little and shook his head. “I’m still getting the hang of learning Korean…” he shyly turned to hide his blush. “Maybe, when I get good in Korean, then I’ll let you teach me to speak Japanese…”

            “It’s a promise!” Kitsune held up her pinky. Tao reached out and shook on it.

The two maknae finally came back to the studio to find Jongup already gone and the rest of the people lounging around. “That was a long bathroom break.” Chanyeol came over to them and placed his arm around Tao.

            “We ran into some people on the way back.” Kitsune cheerfully smiled back at the tall grinning boy.

            “Arrasso~” Chanyeol said in his usual deep spine tingling voice.

Kitsune felt the shivers run down her back; it was true about Chanyeol.—When he speaks you will feel the warm chills run down your spine. Kitsune plumped down beside her members as they got caught up about the house and how they’ll prepare everything for Exo’s stay.

            “So will just finish that tonight and then we’re done.” Yuna concluded the end of their task.

All BD members raised a fist in the air and cheered for a successful job. The day came to an end. Exo said their goodbyes by the front doors of the building to BD. As they waved off, Exo soon returned back to their dorms.

            “Today was fun!” Baekhyun stretched out his arms as he fell onto the couch next to Luhan and Lay. “What did you learn with the maknae Tao?” Chanyeol finally asked. Everyone turned their attention to the kung fu panda. Tao stared back at s as they all wore happy grins. It was unlike Tao to be going alone with some girl he just meet, and the members thought it was cute that the panda has become more sociable.

            “w-we…I…Not really much…” Tao hesitantly said. “She’s going to teach me Japanese…” He let out with a cute smile.

            “Tao is going to learn another language!” Chanyeol clapped with a happy grin. “From a girl! A cute girl!”

Tao felt a little embarrassed at his hyungs words, but his mouth curled into a small smile at that and then he began to blush. Chanyeol went over to pinch his cheeks at the cute maknae’s expression. Tao ended up pushing him away and went to his room.

            “Cute.” Luhan said. “He’s found someone to relate.”

            “And it’s a girl.” Chanyeol grinned more.

The member’s felt it was okay to laugh about this, seeing that Tao is being stubborn with it and Chanyeol is happy pappy on the happenings. “If you keep smiling like that, it’ll freeze and stay.” Kris said to Chanyeol.

            “It already froze a long time ago Kreeese!” Chanyeol joked.

 

>>> http://youtu.be/6dO9mT1CZdc  <<< 


 

Haii :D

Aish~ >.< it's finally summer! :D So it's like 1:10am right now and i'm updating! I hope to get more subscribers to this story...

Hwaiting~ Hehe Tao is soo cute! :3

So i've been doing some thinking lately...hmmm i just wonder if i should make this new story... *taps chin* I've been doing some role-playing lately and i've gotten the idea from that... ahaha we'll see! xD

 

Please feed me comments! :3