Time to show what they got!

Beautifully Dangerous

           

Everybody soon relaxed themselves. Staff members brought over tray’s filled with optional food; melon slices, grapes, strawberries, and small triangular cut sandwiches.

            “The staff members are really nice; they prepare so many things for us today.” Erick said grabbing a couple of the fruits and desserts from the tray.

            “Kamsahamnida~” BD & Exo said to the employees.

            “Kitsune~ AH.” Mimi said as she popped a small grape into Kitsune’s mouth.

Exo members saw the cuteness of the maknae when she ate the grape and made a sour face. Kitsune turned to hide herself behind Mimi when she noticed the boys looking at her.

            “Kitsune is really shy.” Mimi smiled at the boys.

            “That’s only because she doesn’t know them yet.” Eun-Ah added.

            “So Kitsune is the baby of the group?” Exo’s manager asked while taking a bite out of the sandwich.

            “Aniyo…it’s actually Mimi who’s the baby of the group.” Yuna snickered. Mimi looked at her leader with a quick glare and puffed her cheeks. “Yep, she is mostly the one to act childish…even though she’s older than me.”

“ANNYEONG~” voices sang out loud. It was Big Bang coming into the room. Everyone in the BD group was shot with excitement as their oppa’s came to visit them.

            “OPPA~” Miyro and Eun-Ah jumped off their seats and ran to hug GD. Yuna and Mimi got up to cling onto T.O.P and Taeyang.

            “What no love for Daesung oppa?” Daesung held his arms wide open and all the members went to hug him too.

“Oh~ You’re not going to rush up to them?” Exo’s manager looked back at Kitsune who was still sitting down and watching her uni’s fan girl over their seniors. BD was under JYP entertainment, but before that, most of the members were trainees under YG entertainment; so basically they need the seniors well too before transfer.

            “Aniyo…T.O.P and Yi jong spoil them more than me.” Kitsune chuckled out.

            “Kitsssuuuneeee~” Seungri melodized and hugged the maknae. “How’s Kitsune been lately? All the oppa’s miss you a lot!”

            “Ye. I’m good. Yuna them, take care of me well.” She smiled.

            “Kitsune! Does Oppa get a hug?” GD had his arms extended open for her to come into them, but she just stared at the weird guy and didn’t get off her seat. Everyone began to laugh at poor GD. “I feel unloved…” he pouted.

            “Aniyo…” Kitsune got up and hugged him.

Big Bang introduced themselves to Exo. It was cool how one of the biggest idol groups was in front of them and being chill, relaxed and amusing.

            “Why are you guys here anyway?” Miyro asked her Oppa’s.

            “We are here to watch what you guys are doing today. Tomorrow we are living to the states to perform.” T.O.P answered back.

            “Oh yeah, you guys are having your world tour.” Yuna grinned.

            “Ye…So we won’t be able to see you girl debut.” GD pouted again.

            “It’s okay. Just keep in touch with us when you’re in the states, and bring back some gifts.” Miyro smiled.

Kitsune and Eun-Ah brought bean bag chairs for their oppa’s to sit on. While Kitsune walked pass the couch, Tao accidently dropped his water bottle and it rolled over to Kitsune’s feet. She picked it up and gave it back to him. In right timing when their hands touched; Tao and Kitsune felt a little electro shock when their skin brushed with each other’s. Kitsune looked at Tao directly in the eyes when they felt that little spark. She blushed and then turned quickly away.

She scurried back to her chair and sat quietly, as always playing with her water bottle. She could feel Tao staring but didn’t want to look.

            “So BD will be filming a reality show and it’ll be guest starring Exo.” T.O.P repeated what the manager explained.

            “Well then. Exo will need to learn about the Beautifully Dangerous girls.” Daesung grinned.

            “Yuna is the mother figure of the group.” GD pointed her out. “Miyro and Eun-Ah are the dancing twins.”

            “Dancing twins?” Lay titled his head. Exo looked at Miyro and Eun-Ah; they don’t seem to look alike but had the dancer bodies.

            “Me and Miyro are close childhood friends. We both like dancing and that’s what brought us here.” Eun-Ah answered with a pleasing smile.

            “They move together in prefect unison.” GD added. “They can dance y, cute and compelling.”

            “What style are you most fond of?” Kai asked the girls.

            “I like popping and locking.” Miyro said.

            “I mostly would do regular hip-hop but I like it more when you’re doing a puppet style.” Eun-Ah said. “Kitsune is really good at tutting.” She pointed back at the makane.

Kitsune looked up; she wasn’t really paying attention until she heard her name. “Wha?” she said looking at Eun-Ah with a confused face.

            “Kitsune you can tut faster than me right?” Eun-Ah asked. She nodded back in response. “But that’s if you teach me the moves.” Kitsune said pointing back at her uni.

            “Oh yeah, that reminds me, how’s your rapping?” GD asked Kitsune.

            “It’s getting a little better I guess…”

            “Really? Try doing one then? Do T.O.P’s rap from fantastic baby.” GD grinned down at the scared little fox. She didn’t want to rap into front of people, especially in front of 12 hot boys.

            “But my rap is fast…” T.O.P said, trying to get Kitsune out of the spot.

            “Nah, it’s fine. Kitsune can rap fast.” GD countered. Oh great….

            “Oppa is mean…” Kitsune mumbled. “You’re putting me on the spot.” She gave a little laugh.

            “That’s because Kitsune has talent that she barely let’s out.” Seungri chuckled.

            “Not today…maybe a next time.” Kitsune rejected. Everyone gave a small laugh and then it went back to knowing the girls again. GD was disappointed; he wanted to hear his cute little sister rap.

            “So Mimi noona is the visual of the group. Her voice is really good. I envy that about her, she can hit those high and low notes perfectly.” Seungri commented. Mimi blushed at her dongsaeng’s words.

GD walked over and put his hands on Kitsune’s shoulder and gave her a little shake. “This little shy fox, if the joy of our lives. She is really shy but she’ll get us to you guys. What can I say about her?” GD thought as he tapped his chin.

            “I’m the odd ball.” Kitsune looked up at him trying to make a joke.

            “That…” GD snapped his fingers and grinned. “She’s the weird one.”

            “Hey!....” Kitsune glared back at him.

            “Ahaha, nah. Just kidding. No, Kitsune is…

            “Dangerous.” Taeyang answered for him.

            “Yeah! Dangerous!” GD wore a big grin.

Exo and Exo’s manager looked at each other and then at the innocent little makane. She didn’t look dangerous one bit. “How is she dangerous?” Xiu Min asked.

            “Ah~ Kitsune you’re filming your teaser today right?” GD asked. She nodded with a small smile tugged at the end of her lip. “Ye. You’ll see how this angel is actually a demon.”

            “Demon?!” Kitsune looked back at GD with another glare. GD patted her head and giggled.

            “But really, Kitsune is the sweetest girl you’ll ever meet. A one-time chance in life to meet a girl like her.” T.O.P commented.

            “T.O.P is her father.” GD joked. “So better watch out to not make our daughter cry.” He eyed the Exo members. Tao became aware and even though it was joke he was certainly not ever going to make a girl cry.

A staff member came and called up Eun-Ah, Miyro and Kitsune. She gave them black fedora hats. Miyro and Eun-Ah matched outfits; skinny jeans with dark brown boots, Miyro wore a black short sleeve jacket with a red tank top, Eun-Ah had a white blazer with a shiny golden top, as for Kitsune; a white poncho with a black tank top underneath, shorts with patterned tights and black combat boots. Miyro’s hair was tied back; Eun-Ah was in a bun, while Kitsune’s fell straight. They went to the center of the empty space, the camera’s pointed at them; they were going to film a dance teaser.

            “You guys came on a good time.” Mimi said to the audience. “You guys get to see first-hand what BD members got to show.”

All the Exo members concentrated on the trio. They watched them getting prepared; stylist brushed make-up and fixed their clothes. The director had a little chat with them and told them to have fun while filming, of course they would as they all smiled and waved the director goodbye. It was time to get serious. As the three got into position it was now a different feeling from them.

The music started and has the instruments focus came into effect, Kitsune got up and moved with the beat first. Miyro and Eun-Ah took stage and did their parts. They all moved in perfect unison and danced in harmony. Kai and Lay were wide eyes for the girls. These girls had something to show, they danced like guys but being a female it was y and fast. Each girl had a little solo to show, the concept of the dance was a mafia feeling with guns and falling to the floor. When the song almost came to an end, Kitsune did a backflip that surprised the members.

            “Wow!” Exo’s manager said out loud didn’t expect that.

The girl’s then went down back to back in the triangular way as the song came to an end.

            “YAY~” Mimi and Yuna cheered.

The three girls were already sweating and smiled once their dance was done. They went over to watch the recording. All happy smiles were on them, they did excellent! Miyro and Kitsune held each other while walking back to their audience. Yuna began to fan them off.

            “Bravo~” Mimi said as she hugged Kitsune. “Kitsune’s first time dancing, you looked stunning!”

            “That was your first time?” Sehun said.

            “Ye.” Kitsune nodded. “I thought you’re pro because you got it all down.” Sehun shockingly said then tugged a smile.

            “Kitsune works really heard. Me and Miyro teach her the steps every day, and for her she gets it down in no time.” Eun-Ah said while hugging the little maknae.

            “Do you do gymnastics?” Exo’s manager asked.

            “Aniyo…” Kitsune shyly said.

            “But you just did a backflip?” he scratched his head.

BD all looked at each other, maybe it was time to tell them their makane’s secret. “Well…I know how to do one because…um…” Kitsune nervously tried to explain, but the words didn’t want to come out.

            “Kitsune is a shaolin master.” Mimi finally let out.

EH?! Shaolin? Every Exo member was surprised to know something like that. They all turned heads to see the makane with her cute appearance. How could that be fighter?!

 

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0qAgpWz71U&feature=related   <<< 

 


Theme ending song~ Link^^^

Hai hai! :) Chapter 2 up! ENJOY~

Please feed me comments! :3