....

The Real Cinderella Story

"YAH! Wake up" I heard the most irritating voice ever. 'I'll just act like I don't hear him, I really don..' My thoughts got interrupted when he hit me on my head.

"YAH! STOP TOUCHING ME ALL THE TIME" I said, a little bit too loud I think, cuz everyone was looking at us.

"Would you keep it to yourself Kang Hyo" said the teacher.

"I'm so sorry" I said to her, looking like a tomato.

"Like you don't like it" He said coming close to me "Now, get up. The detention is over." He stood up and started walking.

"Why would  I like being touched by a girlish guy" I mumbled to myself. He suddenly stopped and turned around, he looked at me and said with a scary voice "Come over here"

" You go ahead, you don't have to wait for me" I said acting like I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Don't feel honored, I'm not waiting for you.. Just come here!"

WHY is this guy so annoying? Why can't he just leave me alone? I better act like i'm not scared and go over there, now I know that he thinks I’m brave I can't ruin my reputation!

"WHAT?" I said loudly

"First of all, you don't yell at me, and second .." he hit me on my head again, why is there no one around when you need them? "Don't you dare to call me girlish again."

'Omg he heard me! I am so stupid!!'

"I don't listen to strangers" I said proudly

"I don't think we are strangers, I mean ... you kissed me, remember" he said with a smirk on his face.

"WHAT? I never kissed you, you kissed me! REMEMBER?" I said angrily and walked towards the door, and so did he, the weird thing was that we both tried to walk out of the door at the same time.

"Yah! I was first"

"I'm a girl, girls should go first" I said

"According to you, so am I" he said smiling and pushed me back.

"Oh right, I forgot" I yelled.

We were both walking to the exit door when I suddenly saw donghae. 'Oh, I forgot, donghae was supposed to wait for me.'

"OPPA!" I shouted and ran to him and hugged him.

"Hello Hyo-ah" Said Donghae smiling

"Hay Donghae" said that guy.

'Do they know each other' I was thinking

"Donghae, PLEASE don't tell me that she's your girlfriend"

"What? No of course not.. She's much more than that" Donghae replied "She's my little sister!" said Donghae proudly

"SISTER?" shouted that guy.

"aha, Do you guys no each other?" Donghae asked

"NO, WE DON'T" I said quickly "But how do you guys now each other?"

"He's in our band.. Kang Hyo this is Heechul"

"What? Hee.." I started to laugh really hard, because it was the first time I heard such a name, what a funny name!!

"Why are you laughing? Did you forget what happened when you laughed last time?" He said looking really angry!

"Is it .. my fault that your name .. is so funny" I said trying to stop laughing, but I couldn't, it's so funny to me!!

"Okay.. I don't get why it's funny, but Kang Hyo how do you guys know each other?" asked Donghae

"WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER" I said really loudly.

"Yeah Donghae, we don't know each other!"

"Donghae!! Didn't you say you would bring me home today?" I said annoyed

"I will, in a minute!" said Donghae

"Hyung, do you want to come with us? After we bring her home we can go to my apartment."

"NO!" I yelled.

"What? What's wrong with you today Kang Hyo?" asked Donghae

"Nothing.. It's just .. I don't.." I wanted to say that I don't want him to come with us but he suddenly interrupted me

"YES! I want to come along." He replied to Donghae's request.

What? He want to come along? I'm sure he's doing it on purpose! He's trying to get back at me!!

 

"Get in both of you, but no one can sit in front, the front door is broken" Said Donghae

GREAT! Now we have to sit next to each other AGAIN!

We were on our way and It was so quiet, but the more annoying part was that, that Heechul guy was looking at me all the time. So I tried to break the ice.

"So Donghae? What have you been doing all this time?" I asked him.

" I don't know. Just playing music with my members. But why do you ask all of the sudden?"

"I .. I don't know, I just missed you so much!" I said lying, but not really, I really did miss him.

To make the situation worse, Donghae's phone went off, while he was talking to someone on the phone, that Heechul guy came close to me and said "You are lucky Young Seok! I forgive you, just because you're Donghae's sister!"

"You forgive me? There is nothing for you to forgive! I'm the one who should forgive you! Which I don't!" I said rudely!

"I.." right when he wanted to say something I pinched him "YAH! shut up, he's done with talking" I whispered.

"AAH! YAH!.." he stopped there when he saw Donghae looking confused.

 

We finally arrived.

"Donghae why don't you come in?" I asked

"I'm sorry Hyo-ah, I don't have time right now, I promised Leeteuk I would come home early." He replied

I started to laugh again "ANOTHER FUNNY NAME!! Where do you get those names from?" I said still laughing.

"Even though Leeteuk is a funny name too, BUT HEECHUL!! I mean COME ON! What for a name is that!!" after I said that I saw that guy looking at me with a devilish look on his face.

"Okay, We really have to go now." Said Donghae

"Arraso!! JUST GO!" I replied

"Bye Kang Hyo! See you tomorrow! Anyo!!" He said and they walked away.

I waved him goodbye, and went inside the devil house!