I'll be there soon..

The Real Cinderella Story

“Yah, where are you?” she sounds angry!

“where do you want me to be?” she’s gonna be angry!!

“Just tell me! Are you on your way to my house?”

“Eeeuhm.. Not yet…” 1 ..2..3 now I’m gonna get it.

“YAH! Why aren’t you coming?”

“It’s that devil again, they haven’t left the house yet.”

“What? Why ar..” She was saying but I got to interrupt her because of my new plan.

“Ha Neulah..” she’s not gonna like this “Don’t be angry and just listen, okay?”

“If it isn’t something to get angry about then I won’t .. Just tell me!” Well, I guess it’s obvious how she’s going to react.

“Well.. I’m coming later so that I can clean a little, that way my aunt won’t suspect anything.” I said it

“But..” Again I interrupted her.

“Lalalalal, Ha Neul, please don’t be angry, I’ll just go over to you house in 1 hour and get the costume. Okay?”

“Alright, but you have to tell Cloud about what time you’ll be there” Wow, she’s not angry or yelling, I thought she would curse the devil again.

“Arasso, I will.”

 

1 hour later / Ha Neul P.O.V.

 

“Where the hell is she?” I should call her, maybe something happened to her.

“Why doesn’t she pick up?” Okay, now I’m worried, it’s not like her to ignore my calls.

 

I was about to call her again but I stopped when I saw her entering. She is so beautiful. That dress is perfect for her!

“Yah, why didn’t you pick up?” I started to nag while I walked towards her.

“I’m sorry, it took me longer than I expected”

“Okay, so now you are here, we can start partying”

“Ha Neul, why did you buy me this dress?” Great, now she’s gonna talk about how expensive it must have been.

“There is no reason, I saw it and just had to buy it! That’s all”

“How much did it cost? I’ll pay you back” Yes, she’s still going on about the money. She really hates barrowing money, I do too but not from the people I’m close with.

“It didn’t cost anything, it’s your birthday present.”

“Birthday present? It has passed already!” She sounds not happy!!

“I know, but I still wanted to give you something… Let’s stop about the money and have some fun.” Sometimes she just know how to annoy people.

 

End of P.O.V.

 

‘OMG. I’m so nervous. What if he doesn’t like me or if it’s someone who’s just playing with me?’ All kind of things were running through my mind. When I’m nervous I start to think negatively.

“Is he here already?”

“I don’t know, but I guess so..” I should do the number thing like I said I would.

 

I was just about to go get a paper but then I saw a guy coming my way, I was so scared.

‘Oh man, what should I do?’ after some thinking I decided to walk away without looking at him.

Man you should’ve seen me, I was walking so focused that I only looked at the floor, and because of that I bumped into that person.

“I’m sorry” Great Kang Hyo, look what you did now.

“You’re forgiven” he said and after that I tried to walk away like I had planned a minute ago.

“Where are you going?” he said while grabbing my wrist.

“Would you please let go of my hand?” I was getting so angry. I was about to lose it but then I heard him say something..

“ Weren’t you waiting for me… Sunshine?” He said with a smirk on his face, the only thing you could see because he was wearing a mask and you could only see his mouth.

“Sunshine” Wait a minute “Does that mean you’re…”

“Cloud? … Yes, that’s me” he finished my sentence

“What… OMG! You’re Cloud?” I was so surprised! I was not expecting to meet him yet!

“Yep, that’s me.. Don’t tell me you’re disappointed?”

“What? … Oh, no of course not, it’s just that I was really angry with you a minute ago.”

“Because I grabbed your hand, right?” 

“ Yeah, I don’t like when strangers touch me” I really don’t, I think I could’ve slapped him if he hadn’t told me he’s Cloud.

“Oh okay.. Then I guess it’s a good thing I’m not a stranger.” He said smiling. Gosh, his smile is cute… But, somehow it’s so familiar to me.