Volleyball

The Real Cinderella Story


2 Weeks already passed since that stupid girlish looking guy kissed me. I still couln't believe it! Everytime when I saw him at school I ignored him and always took different direction then his.
Man! You have no idea how ashemed I am! 'IT WAS MY FIRST KISS!! YOU JUST WAIT YOU STUPID GUY, SOMEDAY YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!!' Great! It's time for school again, guess I'll see that moron again!
Today I was late at school as I figured, It was already my third time so that means I have ditention today. JUST MY LUCKY DAY!
"Good morning everyone" I said while I walked in my classroom.
No one dared to say something back to me, because the teacher was man at me, it's always her class when I come late )) Coincidence? I don't think so!! I call it FATE!!
"Hay Ha Neul" I sat in my seat.
"Yah KANG HYO! Why are you always late?" She asked me
"I don't know! It's not my fault, that I can't focus on things, it's that "GIRL'S" fault" I replied her doing the victory sign with my both hands when I said "girl"
"Don't say that, you don't know who could be his friend! Someone might tell on you, and you'll be in bigger trouble!" she said concerned and looking around like there was some kind of spy.
"Don't worry about that, I will deal with him someday!" I said with devilish look on my face

It was time for lunch again, and I was hoping not to see 'him', so I walked to the canteen with Ha Neul looking around me suspicious.
"Why are you always looking for something like that?" Asked Ha Neul
"What? I'm not looking for something! I ..." I suddenly saw Donghae entering the canteen "I.. I'm just looking for Donghae" I said while waving at him.
"DONGHAE" I yelled, he noticed me yelling, no wonder! I was yelling like some kind of deaf person!
"Oh, Kang Hyo, HAAAY" He waved while yelling back and came to us "Hello Ha Neul"
"Hello Donghae" said Ha Neul
"Yah KANG HYO! Don't yell like that, you're embarrassing me" He said
"DO I LOOK LIKE A CARE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK?" I said raising my voice
"YAH! Stop that!" he said covering my mouth
I pushed his hand away "OKAY! Okay! I'll stop" I said smiling
"Kang Hyo, I have to practice with my band." He said looking at his watch
"You're always busy!" I said disappointed
"Don't give me that face, you make me feel guilty! ... I know what, I'll pick you up after school. How does that sound?"
"Okay! YAY! ... Oh no! I have detention today. Can you come one hour later?" I asked him
"Okay, that's even better" He said happy! " Okay then, I really have to go now. BYE! Bye Ha Neul!" He said to us and walked away waving at us!

After we ate our lunch, it was time for gymnastics! Man how I hate gymnastics! I don't have valid excuse, so I have to do it too! It's so stupid, why do we have to have gymnastics at school?!!!
"Okay everyone, let's go, let's do some sports" the teacher said happy, clapping in her hands.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" I said complaining "WHY? WHY? WHYYYY?"
"Kang Hyo! Stop complaining and come already!"
"Alright" I sad with a sad voice
I was walking in to the gymnastics hall when I out of no where that girly guy saw 'AAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOOOOOOOOO! What should I do? Okay Kang Hyo, Just CALM DOWN, act like you don't see him, and even if you did, that you don't even care!
Okay that's the plan!

"Today we're playing volleyball" said the teacher “Listen girls, I'm so sorry but today the boys will have to join us"
"NOOO" I yelled, and everyone looked at me even that "guy", did I had to yell! ooh SOMETIMES!! "I mean, why? Why do we have to play with boys? It's so unfair!" I tried to make them forget about the yelling!
"I'm sorry Kang Hyo but there is nothing I can do, their teacher is absent"
"Stupid teacher, DID she had to be absent today, I mean she can be absent tomorrow or day after that but WHY today!!!" I mumbled to myself while punching the wall.
"So people, as I said, we're going to play volleyball and for the practice I want 14..." while she was explaining Ha Neul came to me and said that I have to cover her up because she needed to go to the bathroom.
"Come on people, I don't see any groups, Min Ah who are you with?" She asked to some girl in my class "I'm with Hyun Mi" She replied.
"Okay.. Kang Hyo who are you with?" she asked me
"Uuhm ... I'm.. My Partner.. She’s  ..."
"She's with me" some cold voice interrupted me
"Okay ...." She went to the other side to write down the groups
"What? But ... Who?" Who am I with? I didn't see the person who said it, I looked around to see who it was but no one seemed like they were my partner.
"TEACHER! Who is my partner?" I asked
"He is" She pointed at someone and I looked turned around to see who it was, and OMG, when I turned around I saw "him" leaning on the wall with a smirk on his face. 'NO GOD! NOO' I thought to myself.
I walked around,  pretending like I still didn't knew who my  partner was 'AND WHERE THE HELL IS HA NEUL' I was trying so hard to act cool but I’m sure that everyone could see I was panicking. I turned around to walk to my next direction when suddenly
he threw the ball to me and said "Yah, aren't you gonna practice with me?"
"Ow, Hello, didn't see you there ... I'm sorry but I’m waiting for my partner." I said trying not to let him see that I'm scared to death.
"Sorry to disappoint you but I think .. I'm your partner" He said crossing his arms
"No, I'm pretty sure you're not!" I said with a soft voice
"Just shut up, and let's go"
Man I'm so scared!! I better listen to him or else who knows what he might do!! He seems CRAZY, I mean REALLY CRAZY!!

So we started practicing, and guess what, Ha Neul is back now, when she saw the look on my face she didn't even dare to ask me what happened.
"YAH! FOCUSE" He yelled and threw the ball on my head!
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled back
"What did it felt like? Are you that stupid?" He asked me
"And do you think I'm that easy? It felt like this" I said and threw the ball on his head too.
"Oh No you didn't! " he gave me the most scariest face when he said that
"Oh YES I did" I said looking all proud!
Out of nowhere he started to laugh "Man, You really are stupid" He said
"I guess you’re not alone then" Did he now really think I was one of those girls who didn't dare to talk back? Well he thought wrong!
He looked surprised at me and said “Wow you are really different than I thought, but still REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID"
"I may be stupid but at least I look like a girl like I’m supposed to look unlike you"
"What? What did you just say?"  he said and started walking my way, he took me on my shoulders and pushed me back until I reached the wall.
"Stop it" I said really angry and pushed his arms away from my shoulders, but then he grabbed me by my wrists and came really close to my face and said "Didn't you had enough yet?"  
'Oh No not again' I can't let THAT happen again, so I spat on his face and ran away as fast as I could to the dressing room, I took my clothes and my bag and ran out of the there.
That was CLOSE! WHO the hell does he think he his? THE KING! I THINK NOT!!! You just wait You JERK, next time I see you, I will have a word with you!!
It's a good think that class ended minute after I left, so the teacher didn't notice that I already had left.
Another 2 hours left, this day is reaaaally long! Could this day get any worse? Oh man Why did I ask that, it always does when someone asks that! I guess I AM stupid!

Those 2 longest hours of my life finally passed and gosh I forgot I have detention. First I went to the toilet and after that I went to the detention room and sat down on a chair next the window, I laid my head down on the table and looked out of the window
The teacher called our names to see if everyone was present.
"...........? .................? ..................? Kang Hyo?  (........... <--- are names of students)
"Yes, Here" I stuck my hand up.
"Alright, ............? ...........? Kim Heechul?" She called some other names
"Right Here" Said someone, it was like that person who said that was sitting next to me, I turned around surprised and looked at the person who was actually sitting next to me. Oh man, I'm tired of this! It's that "person" again
"YOU!" I said loud, a little bit too loud I think. He was looking at me with a smirk on his face! What's wrong with his face, always a smirk on his face!
"So? You're name is Kang Hyo he? It doesn't suit you! ... You should change your name into Young Seok" He said still looking at me with that face?.
"What Young Seok? What does that mean?" I asked him giving him a dissatisfied look.
"See? I told you, you are stupid! YOUNG means 'Brave' as in you're brave to talk like that to me and SEOK means 'a rock' as in your hard as a rock to break!"
"Well.." I was speechless for a second " Well I guess I am!" I said with a touch of proudness.
He noticed that the teacher wasn't happy about us talking so he said "KANG HYO! PLEASE! Stop talking, you're in ditention for god's sake"
"WHAT? pff" I gave him an "Don't mess with me" look and laid my head back again on the table and looked out of the window like I was doing before he disturbed me!