Chapter 8.

TORN.

 

Chapter 8

Jina's POV

"Oh Ilhoon oppa! Where are the rest?" Oppa was standing there, alone behind me. He shrugged his shoulders, signalling that he doesn't know.

He mumbled something like "Penjae moment." Oh well.

"Then Changsub oppa? Have you seen him?" He shook his head. Weird. I took out my phone and dialled Changsub oppa's number. It took like three rings before he actually answered. "Yeobeoseoyeo? Jina ah? Waeyo?"

My eyes turned into slits when I heard him asked me that.

"YAH OPPA! I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL AND YOU CAN STILL ASK ME WHY!? DO YOU WANNA DIE?" Ilhoon oppa laughed at my madness. Apparently he was too used to me being in this madness state.

Changsub oppa was silent for a few seconds before answering," YAH LEE JINA! YOU DID NOT JUST YAH ME! I am older than you! You have to respect me as your brother-"

"Oppa, please answer my question. Where in the hell are you?" I impatiently asked him.

"Why this kid- aish really- I'm at the dance studio, where else?" I had to facepalm myself.

"FINE OPPA. I'M GOING HOME BY MYSELF FROM NOW ON. BYE."

"What this kid ais-" I ended the call and turned to Ilhoon oppa. He had the knowing look on his face and said," Let's go."

I nodded and off we go.We walked at the usual street, towards my house when we walked passed an ice cream cafe. Unknowingly, Ilhoon Oppa dragged me inside the cafe. He ordered my favourite; Peppermint Chocolate ice cream and his favourite; Rocky Road. We sat down at the table that was near the glass window where you could see alot of people walking pass. Ilhoon oppa asked me about school and all random things.

"Oppa, you know everything about me already. Why are you asking again. Did you forgot my birthday!?" I teasingly asked him. His face turned red and quickly shook his head.

"No no no no! Jina, don't be mistaken! How can I forget my own bestfriend's birthday?"

I nodded, sadly. Sigh. Bestfriend. A sweet yet painful word. Why did I fall for you, ilhoon oppa?

We sat there, quiet for few minutes, savoring the remaining ice cream in our cups. I was down with my last spoon until Ilhoon oppa's phone rang. We paused, he took out his phone and sighed.

Ilhoon's POV

I was quietly enjoying my ice cream when my phone rang. I wonder who it is. I sighed. How could I forget? It's my own girlfriend.

"Hello? Krystal ah? Yes. I'm outside. Why?" I frowned.

"Arraseo, I'll be there." I hanged up and was turned to look at the girl that I truly love. She had finished her ice cream way before me, and was sitting there, looking out of the window, humming to herself.

"Jina ah, oppa got to go to Krystal's house. She has something to tell me." I knew that she died a little when she heard her name. She just nodded.

"Arraseo oppa. I'll just walk back home. Don't worry. I'll be safe." She said, giving me a smile. Sighing, I stood up.

"Mianhae Jina. I wanted us to spend time like before. Stay safe." I ruffled her head before taking a good look at her. I have to do this. I am going to confess my love to Jina. But first, I have to tell Krystal. I sighed again, while walking towards my girlfriend's house.

Author's POV

After Ilhoon left, Jina stood up and picked up the cups. As she walked out, she dropped the cups into the bins. She pushed the door, and took a step outside.

Humming quietly, she turned to walk towards her house when suddenly, she was grabbed by someone into a wall. Her eyes widened in shock as she saw the person. He was standing close to her. Their lips were inches away. His hot breath tickled her skin.

"Please. Let's just stay like this." Since she was terrified, she nodded and stood like that. Suddenly, a group of guys ran past her. Assuming that everything was over, the guy released her.

"T..thank.. you." With that, he fainted in Jina's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys~! 

Double update ;) 

Please comment or you won't have any more updates alright ? 

Please take note that i am still busy with my studies and my national exams.

Therefore i'm taking a hiatus from updating. 

See you guys soon~!