Chapter 10.

TORN.

Chapter 10

Hyerin's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, only to notice that I wasn't at that dark alley. Instead I am lying down on a soft and comfy bed. I take a look to my right, a cup of water was nicely sitting there on the bedside table, followed with a few pieces of pills. My eyes shifted at a photo frame. My eyes widened as I saw the photo. It was Jae In and Kiseop. I observed the way she was smiling, with her hands around Kiseop's shoulders. Kiseop leaning towards her, with a playful kiss on the cheek. I couldn't help but smile. Suddenly I was interrupted.

"Oh, you're awake. Finally. Took you long enough." Jae In said, with a smile on her face, as she walked in.

She paused for a while.

"How are you feeling?" Her eyes showed signs of worry and concern. I smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah. Could have been worse if you didn't come on time. Thanks for helping me back there."

She nodded, "Nah. It's alright. It's natural to help someone in need. Oh, do you want a drink? I bet you're really thirsty since you've been knocked out for a couple of hours."

My eyes widened. I sat up in a rush, only to collide with a headache.

"What? A couple of hours? Exactly what time is it now?" She seems to be taken aback by my sudden actions.

"It's 8.30 right now. About 2 to 3 hours since you knocked out. Why? What's the matter?"

"Nothing. I just need to call someone. Do you know where's my bag?" I asked.

She quickly hand me my sling bag. I took out my phone and saw that I had 40 over missed calls and everything was from Kikwang Oppa. I blushed and giggled to myself.

Jae In looked at me weirdly before saying," I should go downstairs. I'll leave you to your private time. Anything I'll be in the kitchen with Jina."

She stood up and left the room, closing the door as she left. I quickly texted Kikwang oppa.

'Oppa mianhae! I ran into trouble just now. But Jae In saved me. I'll tell you everything later. Take good care of the kids! Hugs and kisses. Xoxo'

I got up from the bed and went to the mirror. Her mirror was covered with photos of her and Kiseop. They looked so happy together. Reminds me of my relationship. Jae In, my perspective of you has changed now.

I slowly went out and walked down the stairs. I heard some noises coming from the living room and the kitchen. As soon as I reached the first floor, I saw Jae In who was cooking something on the stove.

"Oh Hyerin-sshi! You're here! Jae In unnie is still making dinner so you can go and relax first." Jina explained, making me startled.

She was sitting on the couch, facing the television. I walked towards her, taking a seat beside her.

"Jina you're here too?" I asked her.

Jina nodded. "Yeah! Are you feeling better? I hope it doesn't leave a permanent scar in your life. But anyways, Jae In unnie took care of that ert. He had a broken face and ribs." She shivered.

My jaw dropped in shock. Did I just hear a broken face and ribs?

"Broken ribs!? Seriously? Jae In did that?"

Jina nodded again. "Yeah! She was fantastic! Her fist was flying everywh-"

"Jina, we can continue the talk later. Bring Hyerin to the table." Jae In shouted from the kitchen.

Jina chuckled and turned to face me. "Hurry up before she gets mad. Wouldn't want to mess with the dinosaur!"

"I HEARD THAT JINA!" Jae In screamed. 

I was practically pulled and dragged by Jina to the kitchen table. There wasn't too much dishes on the table but it looked super delicious. My stomach growled at the sight. I blushed and smiled sheepishly while the girls laughed at me. We three took a seat at the table. I was facing Jina while Jae In sat in the middle facing us both.

Author's POV

Jae In, being the host, helped to put some side dishes on both Jina's and Hyerin's plate. Jina and Hyerin thanked her and they went to dig in. As they were eating, silence filled the air. It was awkward to be honest. Clattering noises of the chopsticks and spoons was the only sounds apart from the chewing noises. Hyerin cleared , making the other two looked up.

"... uh, thank you. "

Jae In tilted her head to the side, giving that confused look.

"Thank you. For saving me back there. I would have been ...... you know. Traumatized and broken and .... not a . Thank you. So much." Hyerin said, with tears hanging around the eyes that could fall in a blink.

Jae In and Jina smiled.

"It's the least we could do. We couldn't just let a ert our friend." Jina explained.

Hyerin blinked.

"Friend?" She asked.

Jae In and Jina nodded.

"Yeah. We're friends right?" Jae In asked.

Hyerin smiled. "Yes. We're friends."

They then continued to talk and bond together, from enemies in the past, to friends in the present.

...

Hyerin's POV

As soon as I reached home, I immediately whipped out my phone to call Kikwang oppa. It wasn't until three rings till he finally answered and he sounded tired.

"Oppa..." I begin.

"Oh... Hyerin ah. Where have you been all these while? I waited for you but you didn't show up. Did anything bad happened to you?" He asked, with hints of worry in his voice.

My heart melted at his concern.

"Something happened but Jae In and Jina saved me. I'm glad that they were there, if not, I would have died." I replied.

"What!? What really happened baby? Tell me. Wait...." he paused. "Did you say Jae In and Jina was the one who saved you?"

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom with my handphone glued to my ear.

"Yeah... they saved me before I could ....." I paused.

"What is it?"

"Before my ity was taken away." I answered really fast.

"W-what!? WHO'S THAT BLOODY BASTARD THAT DARES TO LAY A FINGER ON MY GIRLFRIEND" He rambled on and on, until I had to put the phone away from my ear for a few seconds.

"Hey hey, oppa calm down please. Jae In and Jina saved me. We're friends now." I interrupted.

"Oh ..... You guys are friends now? That's ...... pretty unexpected. But are you sure you're feeling okay? Do you need me to drop by?" He asked.

"No no. I'm feeling better than nothing. Plus, you can't leave your nephew alone. And you sound really tired. I'm so sorry if I wasn't there and -"

"Hey, it's not your fault. Things happened. His mother brought him home already. I'm not tired if the love of my life needs me." He sweetly explained.

My insides literally became mushy and I feel butterflies in my stomach all over again.

"Oppa... that's really sweet of you to say that but no, you are really tired. Don't be stubborn. Go to sleep. We'll meet tomorrow okay? Goodnight, I love you." I blew kisses through the phone.

"My babygirl knows me best. Alright. You too, take a shower and freshen up. Goodnight, sweet dreams. I love you too Song Hyerin." He replied by blowing kisses through the phone too.

I chuckled and we both hanged up. I quickly went on to refresh myself and wash all the filth and dirt away.

........

 

Hey guys~! An update is here ^^ Told you so that i would update soon :) Anyway, i would like to thank my new subscribers for actively commenting and giving me support. I was supposed to update tomorrow but i was too excited to see your reactions about this update. So, about this chapter, how is it? You guys got to know that Jae In and Jina saved Hyerin and that they are friends now, instead of being enemies. This is just the beginning ;) New drama will come soon and we'll see if this newfound friendship will last. I'll give you guys hints on the next chapter. The mysterious guy will appear. Are you guys excited as i am? If you're lucky, i might update tomorrow so remember to comment~! See you guys in the next update ~