Chapter 5.

TORN.

 

Chapter 5
 
Hyerin's POV
 
I parked my car in my usual VIP spot and walked out.
Screams could be heard and i walked through hallway.
I flipped my hair and waved at those guys who were admiring me from the corner with twinkling eyes.
Starstruck by me, i guess. 
Suddenly, another group of screams could be heard and i was shocked as those loud screams wasn't for .. me.
I turned towards the direction and saw the most beautiful sight.
There they were, walking from the carpark and towards the door.
I was so stunned by their marvelous perfection that i didn't noticed that Kikwangie Oppa was standing beside me, waving his hands in front of my face. 
"Baby? Hellooo~ Earth to baby?"
I shook out from my temporary frozen state.
".. Yes Oppa?"
"I wonder who are those guys. Handsome yes, but not quite handsome like me though. What were you staring at just now?"
I looked at him and smiled.
" Oh, nothing. Come Oppa, let's go and meet the rest."
I walked with him, hand in hand, to catch up with the rest.  
"Hey guys~ What's up?"
I asked 4Minute and  BEAST who looked kinda serious. 
"Oh nothing, just accepting the fact that we're not going to be popular anymore."
said DooJoon oppa who was wiping away a fake tear. 
I punched him in the arm and screamed at him.
"Oppa, even so, you're popular in Gayoon's eyes~"
Doojoon oppa choked on his saliva and blushed.
Gayoon unnie who was standing behind him started to clear and looked around awkwardly.
"Seriously you guys, you should get together already~ You both are perfect for each other."
I said, winking at Gayoon unnie. 
Before Gayoon unnie could answer, Hyuna came running in, and bumped into Yoseob oppa.
"Oh mianhae Yoseobbie oppa. Hyerin, i have something to tell you. Come here."
She gestured her hands to me to come closer.
I looked at her strangely but went to her anyway.
She then whispered,
" Hyerin-ah, you know about those cute guys who just transferred today? Apparently, that new girl is friends with them. " 
"WHAT!? That slu-"
"Oh and that's not all. Apparently, Lee Changsub who is the same class as THE Lee Kiseop and Kikwangie oppa is her brother."
She finished.
"Oh no, oh no no no no. Seriously? Changsub is Jina's brother? Tsk, they looked so different. How can they be siblings? I can't believe thi-"
"Oh, you better believe it. But there's a rumor saying that one of the guys, Jung Ilhoon has a girlfriend from their previous school, SM Academy."
My hands flew to my mouth as i gasped.
"OH. MY. GOD. Why in the hell would those perfect guys transfer from THE SM ACADEMY? SM is one of the top academies in Korea. Why-"
"What i heard from them is that they transferred because of that girl, Jina."
"Seriously Hyuna, you should stop interrupting me when i'm talking. What do Jina have that i don't?"
Hyuna shrugged her shoulders.
"We should get to class now. Wouldn't want to be late for Music class."
With that, i walked to the Music Room with Hyuna, feeling rather suspicious. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note:
And look who's here~! it's me, at the usual Author's note corner~~~~
Well, this is a VERY short update. 
Sigh, it doesn't help if i keep on having writer's block.  ><
But, i hope that chapter 6 will be up by end of this week  :3
so all my subcribers, please do your daily duties.
COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.