3.

TORN.

 

Chapter 3
 
Author's POV
Lunchtime was finally over and students were walking all around campus to get to their next class.
Jae In and Jina walked together, accompanied by UKISS and Changsub to their next class ; Dance.
Jae In was considered the best dancer when compared to Queenka Hyerin.
Hyerin has good foundation but she's too busy showing off so, Jae In took her place as one of the few who's dancing are superb in Cube Academy. 
"I am so looking forward to go to dance class. I hate being stuck in a chair all day, looking at the same boring blackboard. Jina, can you dance?"
UKISS turned to Jina.
Jina looked around nervously and nodded, timidly. 
Jae In's eyes widened.
"Really? Let's see what you've got later on, alright?"
"Sure, but probably it's not that good." Jina replied.
They laughed and nodded. 
We shall see, Jina, we shall see. Jae In thought as they went inside the dance studio. 
They changed into comfortable clothes and begin stretching.
The dance teacher, Ms Choi, came in, clapped her hands loudly and said,
"Alright guys, gear up. We're gonna have a dance battle in 5 mins."
The class suddenly was hypered up and all began to practice their dance moves.
It was such an incredible sight. 
The doors flew open and came the queenka, Song Hyerin and her boyrfriend, Lee Kikwang.
It was as seems that light were coming out from behind them as the class was temporarily blinded for 10 secs when they came in.
Jina stopped and looked at Hyerin, who scoffed and turned away to stretch. 
"Look what the wind blow in. Ignore her, Jina. She's not worth your time,"
whispered Jae In who bend down into a perfect split. 
Jina could just nod and continue.
"Alright class, all ready? We'll have the first two who would start up this dance battle.
Taemin, come up. You'll be challenging against ....... Kiseop."
The class all cooed when Taemin and Kiseop came up. 
Music were being blasted and Taemin started popping and locking, dancing robot.
Cheers could be heard throughout his dance.
Next, is Kiseop's turn.
He danced hip hop and bboying on the dancefloor.
He did a y wave and winked at Jae In, who  blushed before finishing off with an icredible spinning headstand.
The class were really impressed and clapped their hands in awe.
Ms Choi was impressed and said,
"So the winner for this battle is ...."
Cheers could be heard. 
"TAEMIN! TAEMIN! TAEMIN!"
"KISEOP! KISEOP! KISEOP! WOOOO!" 
She paused,
".... Congratulations to you, Kiseop!"
Jae In was so happy that she ran and pulled the shocked Kiseop into a hug.
The class became chaotic with Ooos and Awws. 
"Alright, no affections please. Up next, shall we have a team battle? Who shall we call?"
Ms Choi asks and the whole class raised their hands.
"Woa-"
Before she could continue, Jae In went forward and stood up, feeling confident.
"Alright Jae In! Who's your partner?"
"Jina, come on up."
Jina's eyes were like O.O
She gave that WHAT-THE-FREAK face when Jae In called her.
She shooked her head and waved her hands frantically to say no but she knew it was useless when she was pushed out by Changsub. 
"Well, we have a new student here. Let's see what you got, okay?"
Jina nodded, silently cursing her oppa who was flashing a big pedo smile.
Suddenly, Hyerin went forward, along with Hyuna and said,
"I'll challenge her. Let's go Hyuna."
The class went silent after she said that.
After all, she and Hyuna is quite good in dance and nobody would dare to challenge her, with the exception of Jae In of course. 
Hyuna and Hyerin came and put their cd into the cd player and get in their positions.
They dance to Boom Boom Pow with furiously pumping moves, that caught everyone's attention.
Their faces were giving off confident smirks and at the end of the dance, Hyerin came up to Jae In and whispered,
"Bring in your best shot, loser." 
Jae In was so furious that she pushed her away and shouted,
"You're on, but don't be mad if you lose, okay?"
The whole class gasped at her reply. 
Jae In went in and put in her own cd.
It was After School's Ah and Jae In started off first.
Jina thought for a second and then joined in, dancing smoothly, without making any mistakes.
Even Jae In was shocked. 
By the end of the dance battle, they were breathless.
Ms Choi was stunned for a second and clapped her hands, in admiration.
"Wow, Jina, i must say, you can dance really well. You make a good pair with our dancing expert here, Jae In. And i would be proud to say that Jina and Jae In had won this battle!" 
Jina smiled and bowed.
Jae In hugged Jina who was totally surprised but totally hug her back.
"WHAT!?"
Hyerin shrieked.
She gave those two a glare before walking off to head to the showers.
The bell rang and it was finally the end of school. 
 
-------------------------------------
 
After School (lol the irony xD)
 
"Oh my god Jina, you were amazing back there! See, i totally knew that it was a great idea to push you out there."
Changsub said, messing up Jina's hair in glee. 
"Oppa .. I'm not six. My hair is precious. Yah, i have not forgiven you yet for that, you know." Jina yelled back. 
"What do you mean, YAH? Yah, i'm your oppa. Where's your respect towards me-"
He was cut off by Jina's screaming OPPAAAAS and running away from Changsub.
He turned to look where Jina was and smiled.
"Hey Guys! What's up?"
 
Jina's POV
 
Changsub oppa was busy blabbering about respect and all but i was too tired to hear about that boring stuff.
Bleh.
I was ready to scream at him until i saw a group of guys walking towards my direction.
I gasped at my sight, i rubbed my eyes and looked again.
It can't be...
Without any warning, i charged at them, yelling
"OPPAAAAAS!". 
They were like, happy to see me, now that i've transferred academys.
"Hey princess. Glad to finally see you. How's school?" said a young latter with blonde hair.
"It's fine Eunkwang oppa. But i missed you guys, really." I said before hugging him. 
"Well, we know. But we have a surprise for you. It's actually great news!" Minhyuk oppa began to say.
 
 
 
 
 
Author's NOTE: BA BAM! CLIFFHANGER ! 
WOOOOOOOO~
Okay, so how's the chapter? I hope it's not THAT bad T.T
Those are links to dance covers by Black Queen and Korean School Girls.
I totally love them and actually learn dancing through them. :3
so please watch those videos :3
HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD?
B.A.P IS COMING TO SINGAPORE, AGAIN! IN THE SAME YEAR!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~
BUT ...... I NEEDA STUDY FOR MY FINALS T.T
WAEYO DAEHYUN OPPA, WHY COME NOW T.T
Well i shall not hogged your attention and please remember to do your daily duties.
COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.