Chapter 11.

TORN.

Chapter 11

Author's POV

Without knowing, Monday came really fast. Students rushing to get to school on time. Some relaxing in the cafeteria, without bothering about the time. Jina and Changsub walked to school together with BtoB since their house is merely 10 minutes away. They walked together, laughing at each other. Well, at least everyone. Jina noticed that Ilhoon wasn't as bright or smiling as usual. Jina bit her lip, thinking of what might be bothering her long time secret crush.

Could it be that oppa fought with Krystal? She thought.

She then shook her head.

Andwae, they won't fight till this bad. Then why is oppa so moody? I'll ask him later.

Jina skipped towards Ilhoon and smiled. Ilhoon replied her with a smile as Jina playfully hooked her arms around his. As soon as they arrived to school, they met with Jae In and UKISS. UKISS and BtoB bumped fists and chattered amongst themselves. Jina pulled herself away from Ilhoon and went to talk to Jae In. Since their lockers were side by side, it was easier to talk to each other. Jae In unlocked her locker and begin to take out things for the next lesson, which is art.

"Unnie, do you know how to cheer up a guy?" Jina asked, carefully closing her locker and leaning towards it.

Jae in furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Cheering up a guy? Why all of a sudden a random question?"

Jina paused. "You see .. Ilhoon oppa doesn't look too good this morning, and I don't know what's bothering him and-"

"And you want to cheer him up? Aww isn't that sweet? Wait a minute. Is he the guy that you liked all this while?" Jae In asked, smirking rather teasingly.

Jina flushed in shades of pink and stuttered. "W-what .. n-no. W-who says.."

Jae In looked at her as if she was saying 'are you kidding me'.

Jina looked down and then said," Fine. I do. You happy now?"

Jae In chuckled and took a hold of her hands. "Awww that is sooo cute! I know just what to do!"

Jina's ears perked up as Jae In told her the plan.

Just perfect. She thought.

...

Art lesson

"Alright kids. Settle down quickly!" Mr Lee roared.

All of the students quickly settled down, trying to not to make him mad. He shushed them and it was silent.

"Today's assignment was to make clay sculptures of your partners. So hurry up and pick your partners! Remember, this is included in your mid term marks!" Mr Lee announced, making the class groaned.

Mr Lee glared at them, making the class silent again. Everyone rushed to grab their partners. Jae In as usual with Kiseop, Peniel with SungJae. Jina was waiting for someone, rather a certain person to partner up with her.

"Sunshine! Let's go!" Ilhoon called.

Jina smiled and pinked as Ilhoon publicly announced her nickname to the class, receiving laughs from Jae In and her friends. Jina mehrong-ed to Jae In who mehrong-ed in reply. They went to take a seat at the back corner of the art room.

"Alright! Let's get down to business!" Ilhoon exclaimed, wriggling his fingers rather excitedly.

Jina laughed and nodded.

"Okay oppa! Make sure to make me look human! I know how fantastic your art talent is." Jina said, with hints of sarcasm.

Ilhoon made a face and pretended to be hurt. "You have hurt my pride, my dear maiden."

Jina gave him that 'what the hell' face.

"Whatever you say Shakespeare." Jina said and began to start on her clay.

Soon, the whole class was focused into their work. Wonderful clay faces were seen, although it was only half done. This is how talented the students in Cube Academy is. After two hours of gruesome cutting, smoothing and moulding, Mr Lee stood up and clapped his hands.

"Alright class! Remember to put your delicate art pieces into your respective desks. I will mark it later. You are dismissed."

As if it was on cue, the bell rang and the school hallways were back to being packed. Jina and Jae In, along with Kiseop, Peniel, Sungjae and Ilhoon made their way to the cafeteria. Jina went to Btob's table with her friends while Jae In went to UKISS'S table.

Jae In's POV

I waved goodbye to Jina who went to her table. I took a seat beside Kiseop Oppa and Dongho. They were talking about some manly things, which i don't really want to know. I rolled my eyes at Aj who was wriggling his eyebrows at me. Kiseop oppa grabbed my hand and placed it at his lap. I smiled, insides fluttering at his simple touch. I leaned at his shoulder, as he my hair away from my face.

"I love you. So much." i whispered softly.

"I love you too. You're my girl, and will stay that way." he replied, sealing it with a peck on the lips.

Author's POV

The doors of the cafeteria opened and it revealed the usual kingkas and queenkas; Song Hyerin with 4Minute, Kikwang and BEAST. It was a usual sight seeing them walking in with their signature walks, but then again, it shocked the other students when the Song Hyerin is seen walking towards Yoon Jae In.

Yes, you heard it right.

Towards.

Not away from her.

Towards her.

Jae In seemed to unfazed by the attention the cafeteria is giving, gladly stood up and hugged her. Whispers of 'what' and 'oh my god' and 'what's happening' was heard. I mean, it is an unexpected sight. Seeing the two rivals suddenly hugged like it's nothing, it's like the end of the world. Hyerin suddenly looked at Jina's table and called her over, which she gladly came. They hugged again, making the whispers louder. Hyerin looked at Jae In and Jina and smiled. She seemed to be unfazed about the attention that she's receiving from her own group and the others.

"Wanna eat lunch together?" Hyerin asked.

Jae In looked at Jina and Jina looked at Jae In.

"Yeah sure. Why not?" They both said at the same time.

The kingkas and queenkas looked at the trio in shock. Gayoon walked toward Hyerin and whispered," Hey, what are you doing? Asking your enemy to lunch?" 

Hyuna nodded, agreeing with Gayoon. "Yeah, i can't imagine what they'll put inside your lunch later on," She said, while glaring at Jae In and Jina. 

Hyerin smiled and turned to her clan. "Guys, me and Jae In are friends now." 

"FRIENDS!?" BEAST, 4MINUTE, UKISS AND BtoB exclaimed out loud. 

Kiseop walked to Jae In and put his hands around her shoulders. "Babe, you're kidding right? You can't possibly," He paused, looking at BEAST who had their hands crossed, obviously unpleased with the situation as well. "Be friends with them." 

Kikwang stepped up. "Hey, we don't want to be friends with wannabes like you too." 

Aj and Eli was beyond pissed started walking to Kikwang, who glared and gave them a taunting look that says, 'Yeah come right at me bro' 

Immediately Jae In broke free from Kiseop's grasp, went up to them and tried to calm them down. The whole cafeteria was quiet, even the teachers. No one wanted to interfere, afraid that the kingkas might unleash their fury on them instead. 

"Guys, calm down." Jae In whispered, as she tried to pulled them back. 

Aj glared but tried to cool down. "But Jae In, they insulted us. How do you expect me to just sit back and enjoy the insults?" 

Eli nodded, obviously agreeing. UKISS was beyond mad as well, but Soohyun successfully calmed them down, just like a leader would. 

BtoB on the hand, was unusually calm. Jina looked at each of them nervously, surprised that they were just looking at the two top kingka groups bicker. 

"Guys, you're okay with being friends with them, right?" Jina nervously asked, looking at each of the boys. 

Eunkwang looked at the boys and nodded at Jina. "If you're happy with being friends with them, then so are we. Your happiness counts, princess." 

Jina smiled and nodded. "That's great. Thanks oppas." 

She casted a quick glance at Ilhoon who was zoning out instead of focusing. He was biting his lips, a habit that he always did when he has something on his mind. 

'I have to talk to him.' She thought, biting her lip as well. 

Hyerin and Jae In then beckoned Jina over, which she gladly did. Hyerin looked at the two and nodded. 

"From now on, we are friends alright?" Hyerin began. 

"Yes, true friends." Jae In proudly announced. 

"Now let's go and have lunch together! As one!" Jina cutely squealed. 

4Minute looked at the trio, abit suspicious but then cast their suspicions away when Jae In smiled brightly at them, beckoning them to join them. Hyuna gladly walked to Jae In, hooking arms with her straightaway. 

The guys on the other hand, were unsure about the merging. Well, UKISS and BEAST that is. BtoB went up and took half of each and went to their usual tables. Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Hyunsik, grabbed Aj, Soohyun and Kevin from UKISS, Kikwang, DooJoon and Yoseob from BEAST and made them sit, facing each other. 

Aj and Kikwang was still glaring at each other while the other members were already warming up to each other. Yoseob was already talking to Kevin while the leaders were discussing about how to get their groups together. Kikwang and Aj looked at each other and then, Aj just held out a fist. Kikwang was obviously taken aback but chuckled. 

"Yeah sure." Kikwang said, while he brofist-ed Aj, smiling. 

The 3 BtoB members gave each other a high 5, proud of their achievement. 

On the other table, Peniel, Sungjae and Ilhoon grabbed Kiseop, Hoon, Eli and Dongho, and Dongwoon,  Hyunseung and Junhyung. Surprisingly, they got along well enough. The maknaes of the group were already talking about video games (maknaes indeed). The Rappers were already sharing their favourite rappers and stuff, and somehow, it was a nice sight. The whole batch of students held their breaths at the last table. 

4Minute and the girls weren't talking, well, only the trio plus Hyuna were getting along well. Hyuna sensed the discomfortness and tried to get the others to get along. Jihyun and Sohyun finally gave in and they got along well. Jiyoon and Gayoon on the other hand, weren't exactly furious. They were just confused as how the trio got along so suddenly and they didn't even knew about it. 

Jiyoon nudged Gayoon, giving her a knowing look. Gayoon sighed and nodded. 

"Fine," Gayoon mouthed. 

So by the end of lunch time, the three kingka groups and queenkas got along well. As they all left to get to class, Jina noticed how Ilhoon was faking his smile when Junhyung was talking about his girlfriend. Jae In gave her a knowing look and mouthed 'go to him'. And so, she walked a little slowly so that Ilhoon could catch up with her. 

"Oppa~" Jina started. 

Ilhoon turned to her and smiled softly. ""What is it, Sunshine?" 

Jina sighed at his lack of interest and hooked her arm with his. "Did something happened to you and Krystal?" 

Ilhoon sighed. "Yeah. We broke up." 

Jina's eyes went wide as she heard the news. He.. broke up with her? "Why?" 

Because it's not her i'm in love with. It's you. Ilhoon sighed. "I don't think i want to talk about it, Jina ah." He walked away, leaving Jina with a thousand thoughts. Jina stopped in her tracks as she saw Ilhoon walked away, with heavy clouds appearing above his head. She bit her lip, as she lets her thoughts run. Jae In caught up to her, and lightly squeezed her shoulder. 

"Maybe you can talk to him after class?" Jae In suggested, as they make their way to their next lesson; dance. 

Jina nodded half heartedly. "Hm. I will." 

"Let's go, girls. Ms Choi will be mad if we three come in late. You know how she is," Hyerin said, suddenly appearing beside the duo. 

In the Dance Studio, 

Ms Choi clapped her hands as the class started to settle down. 

"Alright class, i have an assignment for you. I need you to be in pairs," Ms Choi began. 

The whole class was already halfway in chaos when Ms Choi cleared to get the attention of the class again. "However, the girls will be paired with the boys by random." 

The whole class groans in disagreement and started to protest. 

"But Ms Choi.." 

"This is so unfair. I don't want anyone except for my BEAST oppas." 

"I hope i get Kiseop or Kikwang." 

Jae In indirectly glared when she heard one of the girls say. "Kiseop is my boyfriend, es." She mumbled, obviously not agreeing with having to part with her boyfriend. 

Kiseop smiled and gave her a light squeeze. "I won't cheat on you. You'll be my number one, always." He whispered, making Jae In blushed. 

"I have the randomizer ready, can we all take a look at the screen right here." Ms Choi said, pointing to the screen of the projector. 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 11 is ready~ Like finally :) I'm sorry that i took so long to update, i'm thankful to those who stayed, waiting for me. I'll make sure to update often. Let me know on how you think of the chapter in the comments below alright? See you guys in the next chapter -blows flying kisses-