StarTV: Episode 1 [Part 1]

Star || SM Entertainment Girl Group || Story Starts

Celeste was the first one to enter the house after their hectic schedule of that day. She immediately sat down on the cozy sofa. Just then, she noticed 9 video cameras were placed nicely on the coffee table. Alongside, there was a note that says: You girls will start filming for your first TV series, StarTV. Remember, these episodes will all be posted on SMTOWN's YouTube Channel. This means that everyone can see what you film. Start off the first episodes by introducing yourself and what you girls have done today. 

"Hey girls! Come over here! Look!" Celeste yelled after reading the note. 

"Wassup?" Skye replied with a hip hop accent. 

The other 6 members dragged their feet to the duo and joined them in the living room. Celeste handed the members the note. On the other hand, Hannah was busy chatting to her online friend on Whatsapp. "YAH, LEE HAE LAN! COME OUT RIGHT NOW! THIS IS AN ORDER BY YOUR LEADER!" Min yelled, while the other members chuckled. Hannah rushed out and smiled innocently.

[Recording Starts] 

As I mentioned, this is colour coded! 

Each member- Own colour

Gray- Actions

Black- Everyone at the same time

Turquoise - Captions

Sooo... Is this thing on? Min fiddled with the camera. 

Yes Unnie... It's on! You are as dorky as ever. Minji replied with a chuckle. 

1..2..3...  Shining Stars! Annyeonghaesaeyo, Star imnida! 

Sooo... Uh... 

Awkward silence

Who wants to start off? Sky whispered.

Min starts off. Annyeonghaesaeyo! Min imnida! I am the dorky and sweet leader of Star, and being the Main vocal, Lead dancer and sub rapper, I am responsible for most parts of the song, together with my fellow saeng, Minji. I am currently 19, turning  20 this coming November 9. I am also the face of the group, because I attend many events and variety shows.  

Min, the leader, speaks confidently towards the camera and smiles brightly. What a sweet girl! 

Min sits down on the sofa and Hannah, the Maknae started off next. 

Uh.. Hello.. Um.. I am Hannah, the maknae, the lead vocalist, the sub rapper, the lead dancer and the face of the group. Uh.. I am 17 this year, and.. I hope you enjoy STAR's new.. Uh.. Series! That's all for me.. Now.. 

Hannah, the awkward turtle, is such a cute girl! We believe that she will be more confident next time! 

Hannah took her seat and it was Skye's turn to introduce herself. 

Annyeonghaesaeyo everyone! Skye did a 90 degree bow. 

My name is Skyeisha Jung, otherwise known as Skye!  I am the Main vocalist, Lead rapper, and the main dancer of the group! My sisters are Jessica from SNSD, and Krystal from f(x)! Please support them as much as you support STAR! 

Skye sat down and joined Hannah. 

Skye, the sweet and lovely member of the group. Always bubbly and happy, and brings joy to everyone. 

Hello everyone! My name is Dia, also known as Mi Kyong. I am not really good in expressing myself, but I am the sister of SHINee's Maknae, Lee Taemin. I hope you guys like STAR and we really look forward to bringing you good music and all. 

Dia, the sly shy girl in STAR. Wonder what will she have in store for us? 

 

A/N

I hope you like the first part of StarTV! Those who were not mentioned yet, please give me a day to post it up. Thank you!