Day 2 of Schedule: Album Photoshoot, and Dance!

Star || SM Entertainment Girl Group || Story Starts

JR's POV

I struggled as I heard Dia called my name.

'' Jung Rin unnie.. Jung Rin unnie!'' she kept jumping on the ground while pulling my hand. I was so sleepy, that I only opened half of my eyes.

''WHAT?! You're disturbing my sleep here!'' I buried my face in my warm, sofa and white pillow.

''We have a schedule today, you remember? Jonghyun oppa said that we have to learn the dance for our debut title and the album photoshoot? We gotta go.. NOW!'' she yelled right into my face. My eyes opened widely.

''Oh my gosh.. I TOTALLY forgot about it!'' I hopped of my bed and took a quick glance at the clock, then at Dia. She was already wearing her costume?! ARGH! I AM SOOOO DEAD!

 

Min's POV

I mentally laughed when I saw JR rushing. It's already 5 a.m. in the morning, and our schedule starts at 9 a.m. Which means that we only have 4 hours to prepare. Celeste was considered the earliest to wake up, even earlier than Jinyoung unnie. I was very sleepy too, but Celeste yelled right into my ear that it's already 8:45am and we are soo damn late for our photoshoot. That's when I really got serious and got up. We waited for JR for at least 15 minutes, and we all dashed off the dorm, and into our van.

''Aigoo, why are you so late, JR?'' Melody groaned while the car was driving to the studio. This time, I really could not hold back my laughter. I burst out laughing. And due to the fact that 'laughing is contagious', Celeste and Skye started laughing too.

'' What's so funny, unnies?'' Our cute and innocent maknae Hannah asked, scratching her back head.

''Nothing.. It's just so hilarious when JR is rushing. Just imagine if she is really late! Haha..'' We laughed again.

''She did not sing in the shower, so took a long time picking out her clothes! She did not even sleep-talk!'' Dia shot her hand up. Minji high-fived her and we all burst into laughter, except for our poor JR, who pouted.

''Come on girls, grow up. It will affect the image and reputation of you girls.'' Jinyoung unnie finally spoke up. ''That's right! So.. PLEASE keep quiet~'' JR nodded profusely.

 

Celeste's POV

''Unnie, what time will today's schedule end? I have something important to do..'' I asked.

''Hmm.. probably around 8pm or 9pm.. But definitely not after 11pm though.. What do you have to do?'' Jinyoung unnie shruged.

''I have an important exam tomorrow, so I have to study... So, I may not be able to attend tomorrow's schedule, but I'll try my best to finish as fast as I can..'' I pouted.

''It's okay, schooling is more important, but, I know your exam starts at 6.30am and once you finish, you can leave, right?'' Jinyoung unnie cheered me up.

''How did you know that, unnie?'' I asked, confused.

Jinyoung unnie just smiled.

After another 15 minutes of chatting and laughing, we finally reached our destination.

 

Min's POV

We reached the studio, and Jinyoung unnie arranged us in our positions, and taught us the poses.

After that, she handed the rest of us our real costumes.

It looks fantastic!

My costume:

Celeste's costume:

 

Dia's costume:

Hannah's costume:

   

Skye's costume:

Minji's costume:

Sky's costume:

Melody's costume:

JR's costume:

'' Click !'' went the camera. We did our poses perfectly (I am not bragging), but, the photographer expected more from us.

Hannah's POV

After like a thousand times of clicks, and after 3 to 4 times of changing costumes, we finally finished the session. Hey, but this is private, why don't I let you see a sneak peek of our pictures? Cheese ^^

( A/N: Credits to SM Entertainment, Girls' Generation , or also known as So Nyuh Shi Dae, and please just imagine that those girls are you girls, alright?)

 

 ( This is my favourite ^^)

( A/N: Please look at the legend to identify who you are ^^

Taeyeon- Skye

Jessica- Hannah

Sunny- Sky

Tiffany- Miyoung

Sooyoung- Dia

Hyoyeon- JR

Yuri- Melody

Yoona- Min

Seohyun- Celeste )

Aren't they beautiful? ^^

Oh, and Jinyounh unnie said that she wants us to be more 'social', so she will be creating Twitter accounts for us!

I am soo excited!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong ^^

Sorry for not updating the past few days, I am in Malaysia for a holiday, but finally back in Singapore, HOME SWEET HOME ^^

Sorry for using SNSD's pictures, because firstly I'm a Sone ^^ and besides them, I have no idea of a girl group that consists of 9 members ^^

I will try to update, pyong~