Going home.. or not?

Star || SM Entertainment Girl Group || Story Starts

Celeste's POV

We finally reached our van after escaping from the crowd. Mostly our fans. I panted while glancing at the others. Is all our dongsaengs and unnies here? I guess so. The car started leaving the carpark of the mall. We stayed silent beacuse we are all so tired, until our talkative Dia started to talk.

''It's so hot, being surrounded by fans. Don't you think so?'' Dia said while fanning her herself with her hand. Min unnie heard it and handed her a mini-fan. ''Saengie, take this. I have an extra. Mine and this comes in a pair. ''

''Argh, unnie, you know I hate the colour pink.. Please give me the green one..'' Dia complained.

'' Mianhae..'' Min unnie apologised. She handed her a green mini-fan.

''I really hate hot places.. Min unnie said. ''I know.'' I replied.

''I really want to go home and sleep..'' Melody unnie mumbled under her breath. Jinyoung unnie seemed to heard it with her excellent hearing skills. ''Uh, girls? I think you are mistaken. You girls are not going home.'' What the? Is this manager trying to kidnapp us? ''Guess what? We are going to your dorm!'' Jinyoung unnie smiled and performed her 'jazz hands'.  Our face brighten. ''Really? I am so damn excited!'' Skye exclaimed. We reached our dorm. ''WOW, IT IS SO COOL!!!'' We all shouted in union.

Jinyoung smirked and open the door.

Melody's POV

Our dorm is sooo...

....

....

....

....

....

COOL!

''Unnie, is.. is.. is this.. really... OUR dorm?'' Hannah cannot believe her eyes.

''Yup!'' Jinyoung unnie nodded.

''Jincha?'' I confirmed.

''YES!'' Jinyoung unnie exclaimed. ''Let's tour around.''

Firstly, this is the kitchen.

''Wow!'' Hannah squealed. Min unnie laughed.

''Next, your dining room.'' Jinyoung led us to the dining room.

 ( Please imagine that there are 10 chairs, one for Jinyoung, remember? ^^)

We walked straight ahead.

''Now, we are going to see your rooms!'' Jinyoung unnie annouced, ''First, I will assign you to your respective roommate, according to how Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted. First, Min, you will go with Celeste.'' Min unnie and Celeste unnie jumped around. I guess they were excited and happy that they will be sharing rooms. ''Next, Hannah, you will go with Melody. Dia, you will go with JR. Skye, you will go with Minji. Finally, Sky, you will be sharing a room with me.'' Jinyoung unnie continued. ''Now, let's go view the rooms.'' Jinyoung unnie led as to the rooms. '' This will be Skye and Minji's room.'' Jinyoung unnie opened a door to a fancy bedroom.

Skye was about to walk in the room and just lie down on the bed, but Jinyoung unnie pulled her hand and stopped her. ''Let's view the other rooms first. By the way, that's the end of the first floor. Let's go to the second floor. At the rooftop, there is a big surprise for you girls.''

Jinyoung unnie took us to the second floor. ''This floor is all bedrooms, your walk-in closets and your practice studio. Lets' take a look at the rooms up here.''

''This will be Min and Celeste's room.''

''WOW, this room is SO COOL!'' Celeste shouted. Min unnie laughed.

''This is Melody and Hannah's room.''

Hannah's POV

I really love my room. I wanted to shout out loud, but I can't, due to shock. I really want to just throw everything down and collapse on the bed like this.

''This is JR and Dia's room.'' Jinyoung unnie continued the tour.

JR unnie squealed, and Dia unnie did, too.

All the rooms so far was extraordinary. But, there is one more room left. Sky unnie and Jinyoung unnie's room. I BET it will be the best of all rooms, but it is equally fantastic!

'' Next, the toilets. There are 3 toilets, but don't worry, they are all the same.'' Jinyoung unnie assured us.

''This will be your dance practice studio.'' Jinyoung unnie said.

''There are 4 walk-in closets here, and 1 wardrobe for your costumes.'' Jinyoung unnie introduced.

 

 Wardrobe:

 (Imagine that these clothes are your costumes)

''Next, the relax room.'' Jinyoung unnie said. ''What's the relax room for?'' I asked. ''The relax room is for you girls to rest and relax after a hard day work. There are 3 of them though.'' Jinyoung unnie smiled. '3 of them?!'' Minji unnie exclaimed.

Relax room 1:

(Imagine that there is a tv and game consoles over here ^^)

Relax room 2:

  

Relax room 3:

( Imagine there are massage chairs ^^)

''WOW!'' We all exclaimed.

Dia's POV

Well well, looks like I'm gonna stay here forever!

''Now, the rooftop surprise!'' Jinyoung unnie performed her 'jazz hands' again.

This rooftop is the most beautiful rooftop I've seen in my whole life.

''Don't we have a swimming pool here?''

'' Yes, we do! Follow me!'' Jinyoung unnie exclaimed.

WE REALLY HAVE A SWIMMING POOL, AND IT'S SOOO BEAUTIFUL!!

(Just pick 1 of the swimming pools you like ^^)

''This is.. SOOO COOL!'' Skye and JR unnie exclaimed.

''OH MY GOSH!!'' Min unnie and Celeste unnie shouted.

'' I KNOW!" Melody unnie in response replied to Min unnie and Celeste unnie's comment.

Yeah, I'll never, ever leave this wonderful heaven.

''Wow, I can't believe we spent 2 whole hours here. Let's go home to get your luggages packed and we are moving in here tomorrow.'' Jinyoung unnie said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong ^^

How is the dorm?

I'll update ASAP ^^

(P.S. It took me 2.5 hours doing this. It is soo difficult to find the pictures. But, for you subbies, IT'S WORTH IT!)