Teaser: 3rd Member of STAR revealed!

Star || SM Entertainment Girl Group || Story Starts

SM Entertainment revealed the 3rd member of STAR

by kpopguru -20 May 2012 at 3:31pm 9                                      8568 views         65236 comments

SM Entertainment revealed the 3rd member of their new girl group, STAR.

Song Minji, also by the name of Jennifer is the Main vocalist, main dancer and the main rapper of the group. She is born in Seoul, South Korea. She is also known as the Poker-Faced Joker in the group, and she LOVES to rap. She loves it until the extend that she even raps about RANDOM things when she is happy. No wonder she is named the Main rapper of the group. Minji is trained in SM Entertainment for 4 years and 8 months, and is one of the tallest of the group as well, with the height of 169cm.

Minji's best friend, has also commented on the official twitter account of STAR's manager, @star_kangminyoung about Minji, and gave her best wishes to Minji.

IU (Solo)'s comment:

Despite of her cutesy, kind and goddess-like appearance of Minji, she's the joker of the group. However, you wouldn't hear a lot of Minji's voice since if she wasn't in the mood, she would keep silent and listen. If you get along with her well, the devil inside her appears and she would pulls pranks on you. Please pass this message to Minji: Minji ah~ IU unnie here! Congratulations for being chosen, and got to fufil your wish of being a star. I hope you would succeed. Hwaiting!

Aw.. What a lovely message! This proves the strong friendship of Minji and IU. Now, Pictures time!

 (This is the teaser photo of Minji in their debut song, 'Shining Stars')

You can twit your comments on Minji's twitter: @star_songminji

Look forward to the next member, kpoppers!

 

 

Comments

Please log in to post a comment

_____________________________________

by lessa86- 20 May 2012 at 5:04pm

Wow unnie, you are sooo pretty!

by supergeneration- 20 May 2012 at 6:23pm

The members revealed so far are so pretty!

by yongseo_kyuntoria- 20 May 2012 at 8:45pm

@supergeneration Yeah!

by supergeneration- 20 May 2012 at 9:30pm

@yongseo_khuntoria I looking forward to more members!

_________________________________________________________

Click here for more comments

--------------------------------------------A/N------------------------------

Annyeong to all! Congrats to KpopIsMyPassion! I love her application! Congratulations once again~ (p.s. what a long update!)