Heartbeat

Day by day

"Waeyo,Junhyung-ssi??" I touch his head and feel so worry about him.

He's not answering and suddenly fainted.

"YA JUNHYUNG-SSI! WAEYO??" I slapped him soft to make him wake up,but it's useless.

I'm geting out from the car and change position with him.

"Wait,Junhyung-ssi. I'll take you to the nearer hospital!"

 

************************************************************************

JESSICA's POV

I've taken him to the nearer hospital,and as soon as we arrived,the nurses takes him to the Emergency Room.

Doctor said that he'll be okay,so I'm waiting him in the outside.

I don't know what happened in him.

It's almost 1 hours,but the doctor still in the Emergency Room. I called my mom and dad to tell them what's happened.

While the Doctor comes out,my head gets a big headache,and everything's seem darked and unseen...

 

----------------------

 

"Hey,wake up!"

I felt that someone is shouting my name,but i think that i'm just dreaming.

"Babo-ya! Wake up!"

Now i'm realizing that it wasn't a dream.

"Babo?!! How dare you to call me..." I saw him just about an inch to my face. "Babo..."

"Finally you wake up...."

I pushed his face away and try to hiding my redish face.

"Get away!"

I look at my clothes,it's a hospital's pyjamas. Same like the pyjamas that Junhyung's wearing.

"Why i'm in here?"

"That's why i called you babo. You took me to this hospital but you ended hospitalized in here too. You get a high fever last night,that's why you fainted" explained him.

"Then why you fainted?"

"That's because i didn't eat anything all the day"

"Thanks God. You know what? My heart almost dropped because of you!"

His face is getting closer to mine.

"So,you worried about me?" asked him with a cool face.

"A...An...Anni! Someone's fainted in front of me,it's impossible to not get shocked!"

"Mianhae..."

He smile to me. My heart is beating so fast now.

WTH?? Why my heart's beating?? Am I sick??

"Nehh..." I nodded.

There's 2 bed in this room,so now we sleep in each bed.

"Mianhae,Junhyung-ssi..." I'm starting to talk behind the gordyn that covered each of our bed.

"For what?"

"For letting you waited for me yesterday. Actually I've seen you before the movies' started. I don;t know that you were waiting outside..."

"Nehh...I know that..."

"You know that?" Suddenly i'm sitting down. A bit surprised that he know that i've seen him.

"Nehh...You covered your face with the drinks and popcorns. Then walking slowly to the cinema with your boyfriend. Am I right?"

!! How does he know?!! I'm sure that now he's thinking that I'm a liar!

"Mianhae..."

"And you told Gyuri that i'm your cousin,right? Smart girl,so smart..."

I'm crying. I feel so guilty for him. And the main reason why i'm crying is...he's hospitalized because waiting for me.

He came to my bed as soon as he hears that i'm crying.

He cups my cheeks,looks a bit confused. "What's the matter?? Am i hurting you??"

I keep crying and sobbing. "I...I feel so sorry...Mianhae,Junhyung-ssi...Because of me,now you're hospitalized...I...I'm..."

He hugs me and my hair.

"Babo-yah...Stop crying. It's not your fault. It's me who didn't eat,so why'd you crying?"

"Bb...but i'm lying to you too..."

"It's okay. I didn't mad at you."

He's keep hugging me tight,and i'm hugging him back.

I feel so warm,comfort,and safe in his hug. I've never felt any feelings like this before.

Suddenly the door's open and someone get in.

He's walking at first,but then stop when he saw us hugging each other.

As soon as he gets in,I let go of Junhyung's arms.

"What's happening in here?" Asked him with an angry face.

 

******************************************************************************

Thanks for those who's commenting and subscribing :)