Let's Head to YG! 「Girl」

☆═━┈ 『 ιηтєʀαᴄтιᴠє 』 The Making of a Star

You tuck away your flying hair from your face and puff your cheeks up, then let the air come back out. The cool breeze rushed across your skin and caused you to sneeze.

"What the...? Now is definitely NOT a good time to get sick!"

This was it...the astonishingly well-built, new-and-improved modern YG Entertainment building in Sangsu-dong, Mapo-Gu. You’d arrived a bit late, but surely they were still letting people in.

Stomping your feet and jumping up and down to release the nervousness had caused quite a few onlookers and passersby to stare at you oddly, so you had stopped and fidgeted around nervously, waiting in with a line with others to get inside. The girl behind you had an intimidating presence and the guy in front of you gave off cool, calm vibes. It was amazing how such different people all had the same interests.

“The next ten auditionees in line, please come in!” A rather short man in his mid-twenties with a surprisingly high voice stood upon a chair and chirped into the neon orange microphone he held in his hand. The ten people ahead of you got up from their slouching and sitting positions from the ground and the wall. One by one, they each entered through the large glass double-doors with huge smiles on their face, their excitement clearly showing.

“Aaaaand~ stop!” He jumped down from his spot on the chair before shouting into his microphone once more. "It is now 4:00. YG will no longer be letting any auditionees come in at this time. Hope you have better luck next time." Bedgrudgingly, you stayed exactly where you were. The employee looked at you and tilted his head. “I’m so sorry Miss, but you’re just after the cut-off.” The man gestured to the people who had just entered the building and were now ooh-ing and ahhh-ing at the spectacular interior design.

“What?” You blurt out. You can’t believe this...you didn’t pay to come all the way over here for nothing. If only one of the people in front of you wasn't there, you'd have been able to get inside.. “Yah, you can’t do that to me! That’s so unfair!”

He sighed and rolled his head. Just another day at work, and this was just something that occurred every single day. “I’m sorry, but we only accept auditionees until four o’clock. You’ve arrived a bit too late.”

“..It’s not my fault! I arrived early enough!” You scrunch your nose and point to the line behind you. “It’s just that the line moved way too slow!”

“Look, I said I’m sorry already! But the rules are the rules!”

You looked around and noticed that most of the people had already disparaged and went off on their own ways, some grumbling and mumbling about YG’s strict time limits. But you would persevere until you got inside. This bozo wasn't going to stop you from getting what you wanted.

“If you’re really sorry, then let me in.” You spoke in a demanding tone and looked him straight in the eye.

He hesitated, thinking about what to do next. “Yah, kid, do you want me to get fired from my job? These are my boss’ orders, you know. Shoo shoo and go away.”

Finally, you snapped and grabbed him by the collar. “I SAID, LET. ME. IN. NOW.” He recoiled, staring at you wide-eyed.

From the tenth floor, a male figure peered down to see what all the commotion was about. “Yah! You’re supposed to be working!” He shouted from up high for all to hear. Momentarily, the CEO of YG paused and saw you bickering with the employee. “Are you fighting about watermelons with some random passerby again?”

“No, boss!” The employee laughed it off awkwardly and pointed to you. “This girl over here wants to get in for the auditions, but it’s already past 4!”

Hyun Suk glanced at his wristwatch. The cool, metal hands read 4:07PM.

“This guy has probably been arguing with her for over 7 minutes..” He murmured to himself, shaking his head.

“I guess I’ll just give her the benefit of the doubt...”

Hyun Suk shouted from his office once again, attracting some desperate cameramen and citizens with cellphones aimed at his face. “Give her a chance! Let her in...if she wants.”

Your expression brightened after hearing YG's response.
 

 


 

What will you say?

“Of course! I’d be crazy to let this chance get away!” | Coming Soon

“...No thanks....You’re kind of weird....” | Coming Soon