Ready Yourself.「Guy」

☆═━┈ 『 ιηтєʀαᴄтιᴠє 』 The Making of a Star

 

Slowly entering the room and swishing your head from side to side so you could see what was going on; you quickly ducked your head when you noticed that people had lifted their heads up and looked in your direction. Some even started to whisper! On the walls are screens where the staff is projecting large-scale MVs from various SM artists, the sounds of kpop coming from the large speakers on each side of the room.

With your head held high, you ignore the stares of the strangers who were going to be "competing" with you for a spot as an SM trainee and walked confidently to the back of the room, where there are many people singing their hearts out and practicing their dancing in order to have the perfect audition. 

You took out the basic information application form that the lady at the front desk had given you and asked your neighbour for a pen. After proceeding to fill out the blank form, you looked it over multiple times just to make sure that there were no mistakes and asked the person beside you a question.

"Hey, do you know where to hand in these forms?" 

The guy with dyed-red hair stopped practicing his intricate dance to answer your question. "You hand them over there to that lady. She's one of the audition staff. She'll then confirm you for auditions, and you'll be all set." He pointed to the person he was talking about. You saw that he was indeed correct; swarming around the audition staff desk were a bunch of people waiting to hand in their forms.

"Alright, thanks." You get out of your spot on the floor to walk across the room and wait in line before giving the form to the audition staff. She looked it over once, and nodded before explaining things to you.

"Okay, you've got your audition number, correct? Please wait until we call you. No photography or videotaping of any kind is allowed, and no outside food or drinks with the exception of water. Please find a seat or practice, but do not just stand around. Once you're done auditioning, leave immediately and do not come back into the waiting room because we need the seats for others who will come in at a later time. Got it?"

With a nod, you slowly walk back to the spot you were standing in before and drink a sip of water, secretly sneaking in bits of fruit in your mouth. You didn't care that you weren't allowed to eat, you were starving. A ing orange had never tasted so good to you before than in that moment.

Now that you were back from handing in the form and were re-energized with a quick snack break, you were prepared to practice before your audition. Opening your mouth and taking a few deep breaths first, you start singing the "" or the most important, intense part of your audition song. Noticing that you attracted a couple of glances and o-mouthed stares from other auditionees, you smirked to yourself and took out your lyrics. 

You were going to ing ace this audition. 

 


Go to the Bathroom | Coming Soon

Practice More | Coming Soon