Haters Gonna Hate 「Girl」

☆═━┈ 『 ιηтєʀαᴄтιᴠє 』 The Making of a Star

"Oh, I just really want to meet my biases and precious oppas." You shrug. "And also become famous. It's going to be sooo cool to see my face plastered all over the place."

The girl frowned at you. "Ah...I see."

"Hm?" The distaste in her words is obvious. "Did I say something wrong?" 

"No, nothing. But just saying, having a motive like that isn't very good." She shook her head and moved to sit in a different spot away from you. 

You rolled your eyes. "Pfft. Haters gonna hate." 

Just then, you heard the screams of fangirls and the sounds of phone cameras going off. You glanced over at the screaming crowd to see what the was going on. Wide-eyed, you stare and can't believe the sight before you. It was BoA. 

The singer.

In real-life-up-close-flesh.

The crowd gazed in awe at their role model as BoA went up to the black-haired girl you had been previously talking to and whispered something in her ear. Apparently, she had been one of the SM entertainment vocal instructors. She was also a hidden "secret judge". Your brain could not compute what was going on right now. You...had just insulted an sm employee. Even if you did pass the audition, you were probably going to be disliked...

Over the loudspeakers, you hear the voice of a woman. Her voice was awfully squeaky, and caused you to wince a bit. "Auditionees numbers A120 through A140, please line up outside of the audition room. An employee will show your way. I repeat, numbers A120 through A140, please follow the employee to the audition room."

It dawns upon you that your number was called. You look at your number to see a bold "A139" staring back at you. "Oh!" You jump up quickly, smoothing down your hair and your lips. Your heart starts beating faster and adrenaline pumps through your veins. "Aw man, what to do now..." Your eyes dart back and forth between the black-haired woman and the employee waving his arms around, signaling for the auditionees with the numbers that were announced to follow him.


Go over and apologize | Coming Soon

Audition and don't apologize | Coming Soon