Throw Away Your Past 「Girl」

☆═━┈ 『 ιηтєʀαᴄтιᴠє 』 The Making of a Star

“Yah, you kid! Listen to me!” The voice on the other end of the phone was clearly raging with anger, and you can feel the annoyance building up in the pits of your stomach. Your face contorts and a frown spawns on your face. “I'm telling you, you pabo of a daughter! You'll never be able to make it out there by yourself!”

“You can't tell me what to do, umma...” Your voice wavers as you say the last words. It well may be that you will never meet her again. 
"I can live my own life on my own. I don't need you to tell me what to do."

"Psh! Nonsense! Nonsense, I tell you! Where are you going to live? How are you going to support yourself?" There was a silence followed by a series of heavy breathing on the other end of the line. "Yah, you little piece of ! Don't tell me you're going to sell your body and become a e? I did not raise you all these years to watch you live like a !"

"Umma, shut up. You're letting it get to your head again and you make no sense at all. What type of a person do you take me for?" You murmur into the phone and roll your eyes. You can just picture her now : red-faced, wrinkled nose, wild eyes. Become a e? You? Is she crazy? "I'll find a job and I'll rent an apartment. If not, I'll just sleep on the streets." You shrug. "No biggie."

"......" Your mother could be heard cackling like a witch from the phone line.

"Umma, shut up."

"You're joking, right?" Snorts were heard. "You? Find a job? Support yourself? That's funny! And your education? What will happen to that? How will you be able to live on your own when you can't even ace your school tests?"

"Is this how you treat your daughter, umma?" Your words were laced with sarcastic venom. "Wow, I totally love you too."

Trembling with the anger and rush of adrenaline you received from defying your strict mother, you press the end call button on your phone and relief flowed through your veins. You wouldn't have to hear her constant ing, nagging, and screaming anymore. She had been a good mother. A good, caring mother, but one wrong move and she turned controlling and hotheaded. It was like living with a ing bipolar madwoman on PMS 24/7.

You had just wanted to take control of your own actions for once, and prove to her you were good for something.

And besides..now that you’ve made the choice to follow your dreams, you had to start all over. Throw all the old things out and bring the new things in. Which also meant leaving home..therefore making you a homeless bum.

You stand up from your uncomfortable squatting position against the scruffy brick wall and shove your phone into your bag, which now carried all of your posessions. You grit your teeth together and bite your bottom lip with so much force that it starts to bleed.

Gah, . Now they’re all gonna think that I’m some dirty, punky little rebel girl that gets into fights all the time. There’s no way that they’re gonna accept someone like me.

Huffing with anger and remembering the conversation on the phone, you the blood off your lip and look upwards at the sky, widening your eyes and blinking continuously in order to get the tears to go away. Just forget about it and move on.

This was it. You had to stay strong. This was your moment, your once chance. You were going to do it, and chase after your dream once and for all.

You were going to audition for your favorite entertainment company, and become a star.

 


 

Audition for SM!

Audition for YG! 

Audition for JYP! 

Audition for CUBE! 

Audition for JTUNE! - Coming Soon