Meeting Part II

Seoul gang(read chapter five! it's so funny!)

Amy fidgeted with her hair nervously, twiriling it around her fingers and pulling it. She checked her phone. He's late.

Her tummy rumbled. WAHHH so hungry T.T But Amy didn't want to order before He get here. she wants be a good, prim lady before him. but how she wanted a double cheeseburger now.

meanwhile outside, Hyunseung looked through his binoculars seriously. "target 1 sighted.' He whispered. "Roger!' Whispered Dong Woon. He turned around to Kikwang:" target 1 sighted!" Kikwang turned to DuJun, who sighed before passing the message on. Junhyung shoved Kikwang. "What the heck?" Kikwang hissed. "I want to be at the front!" Junhyung whisper yelled. after a quiet wrestling match that made the bush shake, Junhyung shuffled towards the front triumphantly. Dong Woon took a look at Junhyung  with leaves and branches stuck in his hair, he looks like a caveman. Dong Woon could not contain his laughter. people stared at wonder at the moving, shaking and now laughing bush. Hyunseung glard back. dong Woon's laughter faded and was cowering against Hyunseung's death glare. Hyunseung went back to his binoculars and a a little kid standing in front of it.

The little kid looked curiously at the two black holes against the bush. He jumped when two big, round eyes stared back at him. He screamed and went to tell his buddies about the 'monster bush'. Dong woon took that time to shift from his original position, his body making the bush shake. Thus, the legends of the monster bush were created.

hyunseung took a sharp breath. "target two sighted!" He whispered. The others jumped into action and went to their respective peeking holes. 

Amy looked up eagerly. When she saw it was only Yoseob, her face fell. Yoseob was disappointed too, as he thought it was his date. Yoseob decided to sit down and wait with amy until his date came along. but he looked at his watch. She was late.

"waiting for someone too?" Amy asked.

"yeah."

it was awkward silence for a bit.

"You look nice in that dress by the way." yoseob said, trying to make a conversation. "Oh... thank you. I just hope my Date think that too." She replied, "but you look pretty nice in that suit too." She winked, causing them both to laugh.

They had loosened up, but tension was still in the air as they checked their watches and phones constantly. Without realising, they had became pretty good friends.

"Aww, you're such a dork!" Amy replied to the comment yoseob made about Harry potter. "but i like them too." She said. "oh have you read Bleach?"

"bleach? um ain't that what you use in washing?" yoseob frowned, confused.

"NO! silly it's an manga!"

"Wahh, Amy you like to read manga too?"

"Looks like their getting it on~~!" Whispered Dong Woon. he was hit on the head by Junhyung. While dong Woon whimpered pitifully, Junhyung's veins seemed to pop right out of his head.Damn that Yoseob. YOU'RE GONNA PAY! he threatened in his head, thinking od a hundred ways of killing yoseob.

It was nine thirty already. Yoseob buried his head in his arms. "Well. I guess my date's not coming." He said bitterly. "Yeah." Amy said softly, trying to hold back her tears. "to think I've prepared so much for this day." amy said softly. "yeah. Me too." yoseob said, his face sad.

"Well. I guess we've got to go home now." Amy said. "thank you for accompanying this dateless girl." she said sarcastically. "Same to you." Yoseob replied, giving her a half hearted salute. "you've made my day better." He said softly. "Yeah."

"let's go."

Hyunseung muttered to himself :" Why does amy look so sad? heck, if Yoseob said something to her I'll kill him!' He said. the other members noded in agreement. junhyung was triumphant inside, happy that their date didn't work out.

AT HOME-----

"Sorry." Amy said when they got to their front door. "Excuse me." She said again, and ran away. Yoseob could hear her choke up on her tears. Yoseob wanted to go after her, but couldn't find a comforting word even for himself. better to leave her alone, he thought.

he went inside. the others weren't watching tv like Yoseob thought they would, but was glaring at him as he  came in.

*BAM*

yoseob winced as he was shoved aginst the wall. he head hit the wall particularly hard. Junhyung had him by the collar, and had lifted him a few inches off the ground. 'tell me." he said quietly but mencingly. "What did you do to Amy?" yoseob smirked. he knew Junhyung's strength was legendary to others, but as one of the Beast members, he had never really experienced it himself. well, it's about time. About time he had a good fight.

yoseob struck out.