Meeting Part I

Seoul gang(read chapter five! it's so funny!)

"w-what do I wear?" Amy wailed, loud enough for the other guys to hear.

"what's she going on about?" Dong Woon said, his mouth full of crackers.

'i think it's some kinda date..." DuJun replied lazily, flipping through an magazine. hyunseung and Junhyung looked up sharply. The rest of the guys looked pointedly at Junhyung. Hyunseung also switched his deadly gaze onto Junhyung.

Junhyung blushed. "Not me. Honestly I swear!" He said, putting his arms up. Hyunseung, not convinced, continued to bore a hole in Junhyung's head. Hyunseung sighed. "you know, you can just tell us if you're dating her." Kikwang said, smirking.

"How many times do I have to tell ya--" junhyung begun. But then stopped and fluushed. His jaw fell to the ground. The tohers followed his gaze and their jaw dropped too.

Amy was in a cute green mid thigh dress that made her eyes stand out with a wide black belt that she wrapped around her waist, accentuating her s and figure. She wore tights underneath and a cardigan on top.

Amy, however, was fidgeting quite nervously. "what's the matter? Does this not look good?" She asked worriedly, biting her lips in distress. "No! It looks really good." junhyung blurted out but then immediately regreted what he said because the others were looking at him with a smirk and gleam in their eyes.

"Aww, thank you, Junhyung oppa. You're such a sweetie." She smiled, and picked up her handbag. junhyung blushed even more, if that was even possible. "Where are you going?" hyunseung asked sternly, instantly going into protective brother mode. "Just the cafe down the street." She replied. She looekd at him and sighed. "I'll be back before ten, okay?" She said. "I'll call you otherwise though!" She gave a naughty smile and made a quick escape.

hyunseung's mouth dropped. A vein seemed to be on the verge of popping right now. "Relax." DuJun said. "She didn't mean it... At least I thought she didn't mean it..." the others shoot him a look, stating he wasn't helping at all.

"hey where's Yoseob?" Dong Woon asked to divert the tension. "i thought he said he wasd going out...' Kikwang said, yawning.

"what about me?" Yoseob's head popped out of the door. the others gaped. Yoseob was wearing formal clothes. What's more, He had his face carefully scrubbed, his hair carefully gelled, and he even had a tie on.

"All right Alien, " Kikwang siad, barring yoseob's way. "Where did you put the real Yoseob?"

"what do you mean?" yoseob said, cutely confused. "I am the real yoseob."

"What are you trying to dress up for?" DuJun Joked. "your Girlfriend?"

All of them laughed. They could not see Yoseob with a girl with a real relationship.

Yoseob however, had a serious face on. "You could say that."

Immediately, all laughter ceased. They gaped as Yoseob walked to the door, put on his shoes. Hyunseung suddenly piped up: "where are you going?" Yoseob turned. "Oh, just the cafe down the street." he replied casually. She peered at his watch. "Oh crap, i'M LATE!' He darted off.

"d-did he say the cafe DOWN THE STREET?!"Dong Woon blurted out.

 

O.o

 

YOSOEB'S GOING OUT WITH AMY?

------

hey guys this is only part one so the other part's coming soon wher they actually meet each other! I'm so excited~~~