FOUND OUT

Seoul gang(read chapter five! it's so funny!)

Dong Woon spread some disinfectant onto a cotton tip. “Guys. Hold him.” He ordered. The rest of the guys hold onto Junhyung’s arms without a word. “This, is going to hurt.” He announced, and quickly but effectively spreading the disinfectant o Junhyung’s wound. Junhyung struggled and swore, arching his neck. “Sorry about this, hyung.” Dong Woon apologized, applying more medication to the wound. Junhyung gritted his teeth. His face was stinging like no other. Dong Woon quickly put a bandage on the wound, and the painkillers went to work almost instantly. Junhyung relaxed.

 

“You guys can let him go now.” Dong Woon said as he packed the first aid kit together again. “It won’t leave a scar.” He said, patting his hyung’s shoulder. Junhyung grunted and shrugged Dong Woon’s hand off. Dong Woon sighed and left. Kikwang scratched his head with his free hand. “Are you sure we can let him go?”

“Nnn… Not sure.’ Hyunseung said, raising an eyebrow. “Don’t talk as if I’m not here.” Snarled Junhyung as he shook off their hands like flys. Du Jun shook his head at the other members and dragged them away. He knew what Junhyung was like when his pride got snatched away.

 

Junhyung paced restlessly in the living room, fuming over his fight with Yoseob. “Dammit!” He yelled, smacking the living room table with his fist. How could he, himself be so weak? How… could Yoseob be so strong? So skilled? Junhyung thought with a hint of bitterness. Then he was filled with awe. I’ve seen him in action a ton of times.But I just can’t get over his smoothness. His gracefulness. He was so good. I’ve never seen anything like it. He buried his head in his arms. How on earth did I ever thought that I could match that? Furthermore, Yoseob only punched him once, to get him out of his way, Junhyung could tell the punch was half-hearted.

 

“Junhyung? Are you okay?”

 

Junhyung stiffened. It’s Amy. He can let her see him like this— “Junhyung? What’s wrong?” A pair of cold and soft hands cuddled his face and lifted it up. She gasped. “W-what happened to your face?” She exclaimed, his bandage. “Does it hurt? Who did this to you?” “Ask your date over there.” Junhyung said bitterly, jerking his head towards Yoseob’s room. “What do you mean… my date?” She said, confused and hurt. “That guy. Yoseob.” Junhyung said. Amy realised what Junhyung was talking about. ‘Oh, Junhyung. He wasn’t my date. My date never showed up. Yoseob’s date never showed up either. So we ended up in each other’s company.’ She explained, then realised Junhyung was giving her a disbelieving look. “As friends. So don’t get us wrong. We were both equally depressed. All Yoseob did was to make me feel better, see.” Amy sighed. “my date was this guy who prank phone called me  Three months ago. We were going to meet but he never showed.” She said sadly, crying again. She left her phone on the table. “Check it out if you don’t believe me.” She said softly. She left and went into her room.

 

Junhyung sat frozen. So many things were running through his head right now. With shaking hands he slowly picked up Amy’s phone.

 

Menu    à   Messages     à    Inbox    à  

 

“Oh.” Junhyung said as he scanned through the messages, reading through the messages of someone he knew so well.

 

Junhyung cried, the first time in years.

 

“So there was never room for me in the beginning…”

 

------

uh-oh! Junhyung found out about Yoseob and Amy before they did! What will he do? Will he tell Amy and Yoseob or… will he keep it a secret? Or maybe do something unthinkable…. O.o

 

Hi my lovely readers and subscribers~ I wrote this chapter when mum was reading, and had to pause when she looks up 0_0 so there might be some typos in it and also it wasn’t as long as I wanted to be…

 

So please bear with me! I’m not supposed to be on the internet cause mum changed my internet thingy to 2GBs and that’s not very much for our family…. I’ll update when I can!

 

Oh and by the way the ‘enemy gangs’ in this fic are made up of other kpop idols… dbsk is a major one and SHINee too, even though SHINee will only appear once… or twice. I’m still considering whether to add Big Bang. I love those guys but I don’t really wanna write them as enemy gangs >.< So comment and tell me what you think XD

 

Thank you so much for reading and subscribing ^^ I loveee you guys XD

 

Love from little old me!