On the phone~

Seoul gang(read chapter five! it's so funny!)

That night, after a midnightsnack with the guys, Yoseob lay down on his bed, thinking. The guys had made sure ‘The Boxers Incident’ was forever engraved and branded in junhyung’s mind. Yoseob sighed with a smile. It was s obvious he liked her. Oh-so-Obvious~~

 

He bit his lip. He was worried for Amy. If it got out that Hyunseung of BEAST had a little sister, there would be hell to pay. She would be their number one target for gangsters all over the city, maybe even Korea. She must be watched over at all times. Yoseob sighed. Sometimes I really hate being a gangster, he thought bitterly. It mean cutting off any love from the outside world in order to protect them. He thought of his mother, how warm and kind she was and his little sister… Unknowingly, his eyes begun to tear up. He sniffed. How he missed them.

 

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

 

Yoseob fished under his pillow.

 

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

 

“Hyung? Turn that thing off….” Dong Woon whined sleepily, grabbing a pillow to cover his ears. Yoseob didn’t answer but a huge (love-sick) grin formed on his face. It’s her~~~ He thought, as he scrambled to find her message.

 

Hello!

Sorry if I woke you up~~~ Can we talk?

From: Your girl<3

 

Good night to you too~~

No you didn’t wake me up~ And sure let’s talk~~~~

From :You-know-who~

 

Incoming call. Yoseob hold the phone up to his ear. “Hello~~” A voice said on the other line. Yoseob thought his face would split with his grin. They talked for hours. About old things, things they liked, embarrassing moments, and childhood memories.

 

Yoseob was so happy. He’d never been so happy talking to a girl before. This must be love. He thought dreamily.

 

“Hey, you know what?”

“What?”

“We know everything about each other…. But we don’t know each other’s names.”

Yoseob blinked. It was true. He had asked for her name but to , she didn’t tell him, making an excuse about how she shouldn’t hand her name out to strangers. To pay back, he didn’t tell her his name either.

“I can tell you now.” He replied.

“No!”

“Why not?” he replied, heart sinking.

“Because I want to make it special.” Came from the other line. Yoseob blushed.

‘I’ve got really good news for you too~~~~’

“What is it?”

“Keke~~ you won’t believe meeeee!’ She sing-songed from the other line, smiling.

“Come on!” Yoseob laughed.

“Guess!”

‘No way! Aww! Pwease? Pweasey pwease tell me?”

“Fine!” She giggled.

“I’m here in Korea!” She squealed. “Can you believe it!”

Yoseob grinned. “Wow! Really! Let’s meet up!”

‘Yep! Then we can see what the other looks like!”

“Yep! OMGOSH I’m so excited!”

‘Me too! And how about this1 we meet each other let’s tell each other our names!”

“Pinky promise?’

“Pinky promise!”

they both hang up. Yoseob held the phone to his chest with a silly grin, as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

 

Little did he know a girl in the next room had just gotten off the phone and holding her phone to her own chest with a silly grin.

 

Little did he know his mystery girl he loves is just in the room next to him.

--------

OOOH JUNHYUNG YOU'VE GOT COMPETITION! lols! I managed to write a bit when Dad wasn't watching TT^TT

wahhh i had a really bad dream last night!(dunno why u need to know that but still) i was about BEAST and this realllly crazy girl who killed us all.

hmmmm. maybe that'll be a good story. Should I make it into a horror/(sick)romance story? Comment please!<3

btw, do you know that if you sleep on your back with your hands clasped on yor stomach you'll get nightmares? it's scientically proven... T.T

ok i will not bother you with random stuff anymore....

love from me!