Flattening Du jun's hair?! who would dare do such thing?!

Seoul gang(read chapter five! it's so funny!)

Everyone was stunned. Kikwang opened his big mouth and for once, nothing came out. “Living with her?!” Junhyung was the first one to break the silence, and he did it the most startling way possible: Yelling in Hyunseung’s face. Everyone blinked and suddenly came to life.

“What the hell?” They all said.  It took them a moment to digest it. Yoseob came up to Hyunseung and put a hand on his shoulder. “I know she’s your sister… But us living with her… She might—no scratch that—she will be in danger. Is that what you really want?” He said quietly. Hyunseung looked at him in surprise. Junhyung was right: he had changed a lot. Instead of the rash friend he had for months earlier, he now had one who is reasonable and calm in situations. In response, he chucked the note at the other five, “read it.”

(the letter:)

Hello, son.

I know it’s been a long time. And I know you’re going to ask why I’ve contacted you now. The truth is, after your mother died, I went off trying to build another family. Then I meet Mary Anne. She’s Australian and we’re already married. The truth is, she has a daughter. The pictures enclosed in this envelope are all of her. She has no blood relation to you but I would like you to take care of her as if she was your real sister. She attends a school called Humin High, and they are planning a boarding school year in Seoul, Korea.  I want you to take care of her. She’s coming this week. There will be an apartment ready. Your mother and I will be waiting for you and leave when you arrive.

Sam(your father)

“Oh boy.” Junhyung said. The others agreed silently. Hyunseung looked up, face carefully blank. “You guys don’t have to come with me. I can take care of her myself.” In his hands was this huge duffel bag. “Nope! Uh-uh, you’re not leaving me behind!” Yoseob said, crossing his arms and using just a teeny tiny bit of aeygo.

“Yeah.”

“Where’s my bag?”

“Oy! Where do you think you’re going with my towel?”

Hyunseung turned around, and just a tiny grateful smile tugged at his lips.

--

Here they were, in front of a reasonable sized apartment. Hyunseung turned around, and the others could tell he was really really reallllllllly nervous. “Please be presentable.” He said tonelessly, eyeing the guys’ clothes. The guys sighed. Please tell me he’s not going through that again. Du Jun groaned inwardly. Hyunseung had woken them up at four in the morning and told them to get ready, he went as far as to flatten Dun Jun’s hair, and to brush Junhyung’s hair.  That of course, cause a big argument and at the end Dun Jun’s hair was still as spiky as ever, but Junhyung ended up with what looks like a ball of fluff on his head. “Now you know why I don’t brush it.” Junhyung said half-heartly, trying not to ruin Hyunseung’s day.  Normally he would have blown up the house. But the truth was, he wanted to see Hyunseung’s sister as much as Hyunseung does. Maybe more. She was pretty. So delicate. Unlike any other girls he’s met, she had a pure innocence hovering around her. Is this love? Junhyung asked himself nervously. More over, love at first sight?Junhyung chuckled to himself. Man, he’d never felt anything like it before.

 

Making sure the others weren’t looking, he slipped a hand into his pocket and took an picture from his wallet. It was her. Taken when Hyunseung wasn’t looking. He gazed at her for what seemed like an eternity. “woah, woah!” Kikwang said, plucking the picture from Junhyung’s grip; “Looks like someone’s in love!” He sang, waving the picture for the world to see. ‘Shut up!” Junhyung said, actually trying to get the picture off Kikwang while his face turned more and more red. Hyunseung took it seriously and said to him. “Remember what I said earlier?” he said. “What?” Junhyung tried to look confused but in reality he knew exactly what Hyunseung was talking about. His heart sank. “I only allow Yoseob to be a candidate.” Junhyung glanced over to Yoseob and he was grinning madly. Argh. How strongly he wanted to punch him now.

 

Hunseung, luckily for Yoseob, rang the doorbell at that moment. The guys eyed the door expectantly…

----------------------

Hey guys! thank you for commenting I love you! >//////< haha i managed to write a chapter while mum thought i was packing my bags lol sorry it's so short!!! It's such a good gift when I checked and I saw so many comments! I thought my writing was boring TT^TT Thanks for your support.... I shall see if i can fit in one more...?