Mushroom cap guy?!

Seoul gang(read chapter five! it's so funny!)

 

Chapter three

“Coming! Coming!” a girl’s voice chirped out happily. The door went kachak and sprang open. A head poked out, smiling. All six guys stared. She was even prettier than her picture. Her hair was longer and curlier and brighter, and her eyes were a dazzling green. “Uh-um-er…” Hyunseung said, his mind suddenly blank. Kikwang, as flirty as ever, went up to her. Her eyes widened. “Hey.” He said, leaning to the side, showing off his arm muscles. She gave him a look and pushed him off the steps, Revealing the other boys with their luggage. Hyunseung found his tongue and said: “Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m your stepbrother. And all of us are going to be living with you from now on.” Hyunseung said, and as if on cue, all the others smiled weakly.

 

Amy’s pov

Okay, the moment I opened the door to see not one but six guys I knew that this was definitely a prank or a joke. I get them heaps. Especially when the one with the good muscles came up and tried to flirt with me. Sighing inwardly, I pushed him away. That’s when I saw the cute blonde one who shifted uncomfortably. He’s good looking I suppose, but he had a really nice smile on. “Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m your stepbrother. And all of us are going to be living with you from now on.” The one with a weird hairdo said.

 

Hang on.

 

What the HECK? This is definitely a prank. No doubts, and it’s going way too far. “You’re going way too far.” I said, angry. “I don’t whether it’s your tradition or whatever but playing a massive prank on me is going too far.” I was disappointed you know? I thought I might actually be able to make friends this time. “Hang on.” The weird-hair guy stopped me from shutting the door in their faces. “You don’t know who I am?”

“The hell I don’t mushroom cap guy!”