Boxers...?!

Seoul gang(read chapter five! it's so funny!)

Chapter four

“I’m so sorry!” Hyunseung’s sister apologized for the hundredth time. “It’s okay.” Hyunseung waved it away. “It’s just you know, I get pranks a lot, and it’s just—“

“It’s okay!” Hyunseung cackled, looking at his sister with fondness. “And errum sorry for calling you a mushroom cap guy…” She said, blushing with a sheepish grin. At the mention of the MCG, Du jun started laughing, along with the other guys, nearly starting a human domino on the stairs.

 

“Glad to see you’re getting along.” A cold voice said. The gang and Amy turned around. “Father.” She said, bowing. The others followed her example. “We shall take our leave now.” He said softly, and a short woman came over to his side, looking remarkably like Amy. The boys looked at Amy. She smiled gracefully. “Have a safe trip sire.” She said, sounding more like a servant than his daughter. She turned and went on to show them their rooms.

 

-----

After a delicious meal cooked by Amy, and three hours of watching Amy’s collection of horror movies that made Dong Woon nearly piss in his pants, The guys got ready for bed.

 

Junhyung however, was stuck in a very awkward situation. In one of his hands he held the clothes he wished to wash and in the other hand (the cause of the situation) his boxers that he wished to wash. What am I supposed to do with this? He thought. At the dorm the laundry guy just told them to leave it in the sink and he will wash it, after all the laundry guy is a guy. But he can’t do that now! Stuck and embarrassed, Junyung stood at the sink, his brain whirring. Suddenly someone the light. “WHAT THE-“ That someone said. It was Amy. Junhyung quickly hid his hand behind him. “Er… Hi?” He said weakly. Amy sighed in relief when she realised it wasn’t a , but Junhyung. “Are you washing your clothes?” she said, walking over to him. “You put your clothes in the laundry basket.” She said, stuffing her own clothes there, “Later I’ll sort them.” Does that include boxers? Junhyung thought, but couldn’t bring him to ask. Amy turned, yawning, clearly planning to go to sleep. Ask her now, Junhyung or else she might think you’re a slob when you put it in there as well— Before he can back out, he asked : “What about you know?” He said. Amy stopped in her tracks. “what’s you know?” She asked with an amused grin. Oh no! don’t make me say it… Junhyung said, his ears turning pink. His face was more than pink… more like tomato red. “YOU know!” He persisted. “No I don’t.” Amy’s grin grew wider. “M-m-my B-b-boxers.” He stammered.

 

“…..”

 

She burst out laughing, her back pushing against the door. She laughed until she couldn’t stand up. “You actually said it!” She said through her laughter. Junhyung just stood there, going %&$#%@ SO EMBARRASSING.

 

After her laughing fit, Amy pinched Junhyung’s cheek. “You’re so cute!” She said. Turning back to serious, she said: “Leave it in the sink. I’ll wash it.” She heads for the door, before turning around and givng Junhyung a wink. “Catch ya later, cutie.”

 

 

@#$%&*$#$%#$%##@$%$% Arggggggh! SOOOOOOOOOO EMBARSSSSSSSSING!!!! Junhyung thought, his face so red he was sure that steam was coming out of his ears. He threw the guility boxers in the sink and headed for the door. He pulled it open annnnnnd

 

TA_DA! All five guys fell on him because they were too busy pressing their ears to the door to notice he was opening it.

 

“GAH!” Junhyung spluttered, partly because the guys were killing him and someone’s elbow landed in his stomach and he thought his dinner was coming up and partly because they probably heard EVERYTHING.

 

Junhyung buried his face in his hands. Steam was coming out of his ears again. Around him his friends laughed like there was no tomorrow.

 

“Seriously hyung! Couldn’t you’ve washed it yourself?” Dong Woon said it in between his laughter.

 

 

0_0 Why didn’t I thought of that?

-------

mwahaha! lol! I loved torturing Junhyung in this chapter! lol! I'm feeling so evilll today...... I'm on a roll too! maybe I'll do another one....?