Episode 1 3/4

Paradise Dorm

 

(KMLZee)
Thunder POV
I was getting nervous just watching mostly everyone go up there and get their 3 points. Two couple’s already made the elimination board. I really didn’t know what was going to happen to them but all I knew is I had to get 3 points to pass. After Junghwa and Jiyeon’s challenge was over, we took 5 again. 
 
“Thunder oppa!” ChaeRi came running toward me with a smile. “Are you nervous because you and Jaebeom are next after me and Mir?” 
 
“Not really I guess but I’m sure I’ll be fine. Do your best ChaeRi-ah.” I smiled giving her a reassuring look. Everyone took their seats and ChaeRi and Mir were up. Mir looked very into the game and ChaeRi also. They were very competitive people. They end up getting more then 3 points. After the game was done they both hugged each other and jumped up and down screaming “Yeah we beat you!” I was shocked to see little ChaeRi acting like that but made me smile to think she was like a child at times. 
 
“You both just needed 3 points.” The MC said with wide eyes. “Oh well. ChaeRi and Mir are moving on. Go take your seats kids.”
 
“What an interesting challenge with this couple. Okay next up is Thunder and 2pm’s Jaebeom.” The MC pointed to us. We both walked up to the plat form. I grabbed Jay’s arm feeling more comfortable. 
 
“Whoa! You guys seem to be a real couple already. How are you?” Chung Hee smiled. My face started to get hot after he said me and Jay seem to be a couple.
 
“Were doing great.” Jay said smiling.
 
“That’s great. Thunder do you have anything to say before we start?” The MC Chung Hee asked me. I quickly thought about what to do.
 
 "I am the Thunder, will chuu be the lighting?" I said while doing my signature wink. Most of the camera’s were on me. Then they repeated that scene and showed everyone’s expressions. I don’t know how to explain it but they were shocked.
 
“Wow. Your going to be very popular on Paradise Dorm.” Chung Hee smiled and nodding to the people. 
 
“Let the challenge begin.” With that said I started looking for Jaebeom’s things. He found things of mine and I found his. It was pretty easy I’ll say. We got 3 points in 2 minutes and 50 seconds. That was close but I still made it.
 
“Way to go oppa!” ChaeRi and YeonChan yelled. I went back to my seat with Jaebeom feeling relieved. Yay I get to stay longer with Jay - I thought with excitement.
 
“Thunder?-” Jay asked looking at me. He got my heart beating faster then before. It felt like I couldn’t hold in my all my emotions in. The way he said my name it sounded different from the other times he said my name. “We did great.” He finished his sentence smiling. 
 
 
Innocent eye
The show was nearly over but not quite. There are still six more couple’s to go. Everyone took 5 again. The challenge was very intense. 
 
“You two really want to stay together don’t you?” YeonChan asked ChaeRi and Mir. 
 
“Why do you say that?” ChaeRi said blushing, trying hard to hid it.
 
“You both were so competitive. You should have seen yourselves.” YeonChan laughed.
 
“I just wanted to win.” Mir quickly said but his face said something else. Was their something between them?(Well of course! This is Paradise Dorm) The two quickly parted because of being put on the spot. YeonChan just laughed with Joon who just came out of nowhere. Joon went after Mir to give him some guy talk. ChaeRi just covered her face because it was very red. YeonChan just wondered around talking to the rest of the fellow contestants. Everyone was starting to feel more like a family then just random contestants.
 
 
Maylee Nguyen POV
I just sat down quietly just watching the others socialize and act randomly. I didn’t get to know anyone else here but only Wooyoung oppa. I don’t know why I didn’t want to talk to most people but I felt too shy. I really did want to talk but I got too afraid. I just grabbed out my iPod and tried to put my ear phones in but Wooyoung stopped me. He grabbed my hand which shocked me. 
 
“There’s no time to listen to music, May.” Wooyoung said gently. “Were going to be called soon. You don’t want to look like you don’t care that your on Paradise Dorm.” He smiled. 
 
“I’m sorry. Its just that I’m kind of nervous.” I said playing with my iPod. 
 
“You don’t have to say your sorry, May. Everyone gets nervous. I’m nervous right now.” Wooyoung laughed nervously. He really was nervous. I never knew Wooyoung from 2pm would ever get nervous. He always on stage singing and dancing. He also is an actor. He doesn’t make any sense. How could you be nervous still when he’s doing all those stuff.
 
“But Wooyoung oppa. You’re a sing and dance in front of mostly everyone and you act. How could you be nervous?” I asked curiously. He looked at me surprised.
 
“Well I’m usually not. I’m very confident in myself and try my best to do what I got to do. I really love doing the things I do you know. I get nervous now because your around me. It’s just that my heart gets a bit out of beat and goes crazy every time your around me. Just like now.” Wooyoung said shyly. My eyes widened from what Wooyoung said. I never knew Wooyoung felt like that. 
 
“Maylee and Wooyoung come here your turn for the challenge.” The MC Chung Hee asked for us. We both got up from our seats feeling a bit overwhelmed. 
 
"Please don't be like others. Prove to me you're different. Show me that you're worth fighting for"
I said quietly to Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked straight ahead.
 
“Don’t worry, May. I will.” Wooyoung replied softly.
 
 
Park Daenni POV
The last couple I saw go to do that challenge made it to second rounds. I was unsure because I would rather be sleeping at this hour. I didn’t want to be considered a stacker of some sort to Junho hyung. It would just make it weird between us. Since were sleeping in the same dorm room together. Whatever it's still a challenge and I like challenge's even though this one is kind of odd. I turned to Junho Hyung.
 
"Wanna hear a joke, hyung?" I asked smiling.
 
"Okay." Junho said with interest.
 
"Okay it goes like this. A college teacher reminds her class of their upcoming final exam. Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury, illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it. No other excuses whatsoever!"
 
A clever fellow in the back of the room raises his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete & utter ual exhaustion?"
 
The teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write with your other hand." I said laughing at my dirty joke. Junho just looked at me weirdly and started laughing to.
 
“What’s with you and saying random erted jokes in random situations to? Like last night.” Junho stopped talking. I began laughing.
 
“You made that sound dirty. Like last night.” I kept on laughing.
 
“You just have a dirty mind.” Junho said quickly.
 
“I know.” I said with no shame. I already knew I had a erted mind why deny it?
 
“Oh we better get to the plat form. To finish this thing.” Junho walked to the plat form I just followed lazily. 
 
“Hyung, I don’t want to do this-” I was beginning to say but got cut off, With the MC saying to start. “Okay!” I said panicking going thought the box of things. 
 
“I found something of Daenni’s.” Junho hyung said holding one of my Rock music CD’s. We continued and got 3 point before time was up. We were moving on. 
 
(KMLZee)
 
Okay well we don't have any rule's about commenting. So I'll make one ^-^ lol (I'm so mean) I want you guys to comment at every episode or maybe every second episode. If you don't comment at that time range then bye bye from paradise dorm. Or leave a notice saying I wont able to comment cuz I'll be gone blah blah blah. Okay that is all. -.- We really like reading comments lol <3