Episode 1 1/4

Paradise Dorm

(KMLZee)

ChaeRi POV
 
I was about to leave the room of the other contestants and go back to my dorm room.  I didn’t watch my step and ran into someone. 
 
“Dongsaeng, You know the room where were meeting is over there?”  YeonChan asked half confused. Joon was right beside her. “Their okay. Why did I think something bad was going to happen?” I thought. Why do I think bad things are going to happen anyway I asked myself again and again. 
 
“Oh YeonChan-ah! I thought you didn’t get back from the store last night?” I asked worried. She just looked at me like I was crazy or something.
 
“Oh but something weird did happen.” YeonChan unnie went serious. I gave them a funny look and tried to open my mouth to say what I wanted to say. 
 
“It’s nothing dirty.” YeonChan quickly said. “This strange guy followed me and he’s gone now but I’m sure he knows where my dorm is. So I’m going to ask if we can change dorm rooms.” Joon looked a bit sad and quickly smiled.
 
“We better get to the meeting room. It’s going to if we miss the first episode.” Joon said playfully. As that was said we were gone to the meeting room.
 
There was a lot of camera men around and a host talking to other people. Some people walked up to me and smiled.
 
“Were on in five minutes.” The lady smiled and guided me the way to my spot. There was a lot of people everywhere. Some looked as nervous as I felt. Most just looked right at their partner. There was a lot of celebrities.  
 
Three! Two! …and the camera man put his finger up for one. The MC stood in the center while having his best smile on.
 
 
Innocent eye
 
“I’m your MC Lee Chung Hee and Welcome to Paradise dorm! Where 12 contestants and their partners fight to the end. What a dream to be with your favourite idol and stay in the same dorm. Are you excited!?” The MC yelled that ringed in everyone’s ears.  Everyone yelled with excitement. They all roared for more and happiness.  The MC walked toward ChaeRi which got her nervous. Including she was closest.
 
“Hello what’s your name?” Chung Hee asked the girl.
 
“I’m Ahn ChaeRi.” I replied.
 
“Why are you here?” He smiled but with a bigger grin. He wanted to make a show more interest because that’s what a MC does.
 
“I’m here because I wanted to see Mir oppa and be on the show?” ChaeRi half asked. 
 
“If you didn’t get Mir who would you have picked instead?” He asked another question.
 
“Aren’t you the MC why are you asking me so much questions?” ChaeRi asking a bit angry.
 
“That’s simple I’m the MC. Aren’t you a cute little thing?” The brown haired MC laughed. “Let the first challenge begin!” 
 
“By now the contestants and their partners should know each other. This challenge is called Guess who this belongs to!” The MC yelled with excitement. “The person who doesn’t know their partners will enough will be leaving for the first round. What sad fate don’t you viewers think? Let’s begin.” The MC walked around the stage props. 
 
 
 
Song Soojin POV
 
“Song Soojin and Onew. You’re the first couple.” The MC smiled leading us to the front of these two boxes. There was an x on both of them. I didn’t really no what to expect from this game but all is that if I lose I wont be with Onew anymore. I started to feel a bit down just thinking about it. I quickly put my worrying to the side and smiled so no one would worry. I also end up laughing for no reason because every time I laugh it makes me fell a bit better.
 
“In these two boxes you have to find one thing that belongs to your partner if you fail within 3 minutes you get a x and no point. Everyone has to at least get 3 point to continue to the second round.” The MC announced to everyone in the room.
 
“Soojin, Go!” The MC started the clock. There was a bunch of things in the box. It felt impossible to find something of Onew’s. I quickly thought over the few days we hanged out. The things I saw him with or liked. Then I touched something weird that made me pull it out. It was a piece of chicken. 
 
“Time!” Everyone yelled. I guess it was more intense after all. My breathing got heavy. My brighten up. This is what something Onew would love. This contained for nine minutes. I was so surprised how well Onew knew me so much. We passed with 3 points. I was really happy we made it through. 
 
“Onew Oppa. Thanks for paying close attention to me.” I blushed. Onew eyes widen and blushed a bit as well. 
 
(KMLZee)
Hello everyone. Here is the first episode. Hope you like it. Since Soojin was the first person to comment she gets the first thing in the story besides ChaeRi ^-^ This is like an episode so there is more to the episode one. I'm going in comment order. Soojin, Sakura2442,and  haibumxo3, ChibiHeart. Who are going to be the other people in line? Well you better comment if you not in this notice. Wow lol if you saw my mess up then lmfao. I wonder how this got in the middle of the story. (a/n)
Hahaha I made Soojin sound like a pokemon. “Soojin, Go!” The MC started the clock.