Episode 2 2/4

Paradise Dorm

 

ChaeRi POV
 
I kept quiet and didn’t realize Mir oppa shaking me. I looked at him confused.
 
“ChaeRi ah, you really like day dreaming don’t you?” Mir laughed at 
me still dazed. 
 
“I thought there was suppose to be two other girls doing the challenge. Why weren‘t they there?” I asked curiously. Mir just looked at me weirdly.
 
“How would I know?” Mir took a big breath in and out as he brushed his hand through his hair.
 
“Because your older than me. You should know more then me, right?” I asked making my point.
 
“Your putting pressure on me,” Mir whined as he took off from the dorm. The door made a loud bang as he shut the white door. 
 
“How it that putting pressure on him?” I asked to no one in particular.
 
“ChaeRi, Your probably making him nervous. He’s used to being the youngest in a dorm,” Joon oppa said knowingly. I turned placing a finger on my lips. 
 
“How interesting,” I said. “But this isn’t a dorm. It’s a room,” 
 
“Same thing!” Joon frustrated said and left the dorm as well.
 
“ChaeRi-Ah stop putting pressure on them. Now you made them both leave.” YeonChan said as she got out from the washroom. 
 
“I’m sorry. It’s their fault for not going under pressure well,” I smiled playfully. 
 
“If your bored why don’t you go hang around with the other people,” YeonChan said knowing that I was bored in the first place.
 
“How did you-” I trailed off. “-Never mind,” I quickly added and wondered away as well. 
 

 
Thunder POV
 
After well not after I supposed. Daenni was still being erted. I wondered away to the window to wait for the sunset. Jay noticed me being away from the loudness. As he sat down his expression seemed to change. 
 
“Why aren’t you taking place in…” Jay began to say. “Daenni’s weird game?”
“Oh. I’m waiting for the sunset. I have a lot of good memories with people,” A smiled thinking back to all the memories I made. Every single memory I had were with people I cared so much for. What can I say I loved them. 
 
“Well, Lets have a good memory together,” Jay smiled as he pulled me closer to him. I let out a small confused ‘oh’. We both waited for the sunset as it was getting closer. The sky started to turn orange-ish with purple fading into the dark blue. 
 
“It’s pretty,” I said letting out an amazed sigh. That’s when I heard a big thud on the window. 
 
“Boo!” ChaeRi grinned as she had her face against the window. I let out a frightened yell as I fell backward. 
 
I heard her laughing from outside. I got up from where I was and ran out the door to catch her. 
 
“ChaeRi, You ruined the memory I was going to have with Jay,” I yelled as I ran after her.
 
“Now you will have an awesome memory with me in it,” ChaeRi grinned still running. I couldn’t help but laugh about how I might have looked.  I’m pretty sure the camera man caught it all. I wonder how that scene looked like? 
 
ChaeRi stopped in her tracks. I stopped running as well. She just suddenly sat down. 
 
“I’m tired. Oppa I’m sorry I ruined your moment with Jay,” ChaeRi yawned as her eyes started to close slowly. 
 
“Yah, Don’t fall asleep. It’s okay Dongsaeng,” I said trying to keep ChaeRi awake. I heard footsteps coming toward me and ChaeRi. It was Mir.
 
“Hey, Mir. You should take her to bed,” I said as he picked her up without a word. With that I went back to my room. 
 
“Hey there you are. Jay was worried,” Daenni and Junho said in unison. 
 
“Really?”
 

 
SooJin POV
 
“Hey do you think this looks like a heart,” I asked holding up a chip I found. Onew was the first to notice it. He took a better look squinting his eyes.
 
“SooJin, why do you like hearts so much,” Onew asked bluntly. The question was out of no where and I didn’t expect it. 
 
“Oh. Well..because that’s the only thing I can draw. Plus it’s really pretty,” I smiled with my best answer.
 
“You can only draw hearts,” Onew asked again with a hit of teasing. 
 
“I’m really good at English to,” I shot back.
 
“Me to. Watch listen to my awesome English. Deep into the night~ Oooh~ my cute baby. Deep in the night I’m looking and feel so hot. I’m looking and feeling so what?” Onew said with his most mysterious voice. “Don’t cry. I’m very sad. You know? OOH my lady! Oh my cute baby. I’m beat you?” 
 
“Do you know what you’re saying?” I asked laughing at his English. He just shrugged. 
 
“Some what,” Onew said as he gave me my heart shape chip back. 
 
“My English is better. Hello. My name is, Song SooJin. I’m from Seoul. I’m 17 years old. I like collecting things that have a strange look to it,” I smiled to my great pronunciation.
 
“Wow. You can say a lot,” Onew said in amazement. 
 
“Oh my cute BABY~!” Onew sang as he left the room. 
 
“What’s up with all the English.” Wooyoung asked as he tried to find Onew. 
 
“Oh it was Onew showing me his English skills,” I laughed thinking back moments ago. 
 
To think about it. Onew has been making me laugh ever since I got here. He’s been very…how can I say it? There for me. He cooked since I wasn’t so great at cooking. It was chicken of course because he thought it was a great idea to eat chicken in the new room. When we first met he didn’t make me feel awkward. He was very outgoing in this own little way. He told me he liked that I talked to him so formally. He said he liked most about me was that I wasn’t so normal. I always thought of myself as normal but why am I not normal to him? 
 
“I'm just a childish girl that could fall for anyone that can make me laugh,” I said to myself in English. 
 

 

(KMLZee)

Heey! Look it's up. Hahahaa. I would have put this up faster but then I wasn't at home for 4 or 3 days now. 

Home isn't so great right now TT^TT *Sob Sob*
 
Well I hope you like it? :D
 

내가 제일 잘나가~! 

BBYONG~!

BBYONG~!