Nothing Can Stop Me

One Happiness.One KYUMIN

 


It was raining hard due to a storm coming. Cho Kyuhyun wishes that the storm would go away.
 

 


“Rain rain go away, come again another day. AISH!! I really want to spend OUR special day with him!! STUPID RAIN!!!”
 


Kyuhyun was staring out the window when his phone rang.
 

 


Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi
Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul~

 

 


“Yoboseyo?”

“Kyunnie….” Kyuhyun can hear Sungmin’s weak voice and he was coughing.


“Oh.Minnie…Why?? are you sick??”


“I just want to say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I’m sorry we can’t spend our day because of the storm and yes, I am sick.”


“Ah. Happy Anniversary. Stupid rain! I wish I am there to take care of you. I’m sorry.”


‘It’s ok. It’s not your fault. I need to go now. Bye. I love you.”


“Ok. You take care of yourself ok? Drink your medicine. I love you too.”

 


-Toot.toot.-



“AISH!! This ! Now Minnie is sick!! What am I going to do? Think Kyu.Think!

If I go there it takes 30 mins by car. And it is raining hard outside.Whatever! I am going to see Sungmin!”
 


Kyuhyun got his jacket on and pick up his car keys and went outside. He started his car’s engine and he drift off. He decided to take the short cut to Sungmin’s house but he saw that it was flooded there. So no choice he takes the long cut which is traffic due to heavy rain.



“AISH!!STUPID RAIN! STUPID FLOOD! STUPID TRAFFIC!!”

 



Kyuhyun cursed out of his frustration. Since he arrived there he is still there, not moving even an inch.
 


“I can’t stand it anymore!! I am going there by subway.”
 


He parked his car, step out and started to run toward the subway station. He ran fast as he can coz he doesn’t have an umbrella until he stopped in front of a store when his eyes caught something. He went inside and bought a bubble milk tea and porridge for Sungmin.
 


I wish he likes this.
 


He hides it under his jacket and started to run again. At last, he reached the subway station. He didn’t wait too long coz the train was already there but it was too crowded. He pushed himself inside the train and didn’t mind the people looking at him as long as he was inside.


Don’t mind them Kyuhyun. You can see Sungmin later be happy.

 



He smiled when he thinks about him and Sungmin. Finally the door opened and he immediately runs toward the exit. Good thing Sungmin’s house is near the subway station. He run as fast as he can and when he was able to see Sungmin’s house, he smiled like an idiot.


I am almost there Sungmin!

 



When he was in front of Sungmin’s door he shivered because of coldness and he pick up his phone and dialed Sungmin’s number.

 


“Minnie…..”
“Kyu….” 

Still weak voice but I still like it.


“It’s a lovely day outside…”
“What are you saying…it’s still raining.”
“I know but open the door and you will see…”
“Arasso…”


Kyuhyun can hear footsteps coming near the door.


“Surprise!! “

Kyuhyun said when Sungmin opened the door.


“Kyuhyun!!!”

Sungmin was about to hug Kyuhyun but he step backward.


“Stop! You might get wet…”

Sungmin frowned but chuckled when he saw Kyuhyun is soaking wet like a puppy. He let Kyuhyun inside and gets clothes for Kyuhyun to change.
Sungmin was in his bed when Kyuhyun was done changing.


“Minnie, did you already eat the porridge?”
“Ne… and I also drink my medicine.”
“Good.” Kyuhyun let himself lay besides Sungmin and he hugged him.
“Kyu…”
“Yes?”
“Can you sing for me? Please….” Sungmin is doing his aegyo to Kyuhyun. 

Aish! Don’t do that pouting to me! I might kiss you right now.


“Ok….” Kyuhyun smiled and cleared his throat. He stays still besides Sungmin.
 


"Geudaewa isseul ttaen nae ma-eumkkaji da deulkyeobeorigo maneunji" 
"geo-ure bichin nae moseubeul bomyeon nae ma-eumi da boyeo" 
"Bogoshipttaneun nae ane yaegiga teongmitkkaji na-oryeohago"
"chamboryeogo jamshi saenggakhamyeon nan eoneusae marangeol"

 


"I wanna hold your hands." Kyuhyun hold Sungmin’s hand and interwined them with his hand. 

I will keep you warm and never let go.


"Everytime I’m thinking about you" Kyuhyun looked Sungmin in the eyes.

 Only you.


"I wanna kiss to your lips" Kyuhyun touched Sungmin’s lips. Sungmin giggle coz of the touched. 

Only mine.


"I wanna fall in love with you" Kyuhyun just looked at Sungmin. 

I don’t need to coz I’m already in love with you.


"It must be beautiful lovely day" 

It is indeed a lovely day.



“I love you Kyuhyun!!” Sungmin kissed Kyuhyun’s lips and smiled at Kyuhyun.
“I love you too Sungmin so much…” Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin tightly.
“I know that’s why you’re here even though there is a storm. Thank you.”
“Good. Nothing can stop me to see you, to be with you and you’re always welcome.”
Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin’s forehead and hugged him again while humming to let Sungmin go to sleep.

 


-end- 

A/N: Inspired by the rain. Guess what song it is.

A/N: I know it's lame.:)) did you already know what song it is? It's Lovely Day by Super Junior.:)) Comments are so much appreciated.:)) Thank you!:D