Finally I Found You

One Happiness.One KYUMIN

AN: This is the last sequel for Bus Ride and Searching. Because I'm not satisfied with the end of Searching. I made this. :)) so if you haven't read it. It's in the previous chapters. :)) i hope you like it. :)

 

--

FINALLY I FOUND YOU

 

I was enjoying the festival, buying souvenirs for my friends in the city, eating good foods around the market and just walking around hoping to see him. There’s a stage in the middle of the market and I stopped to look what’s happening and someone is singing right now. I was about to leave when somehow the voice is familiar. I turned my gaze towards the stage and I gaped. It’s Sungmin!! I immediately ran to stage. There are so many people watching him so it’s kind of hard to let myself pass. I can’t take my eyes off him and that voice of him is so angelic that I haven’t heard anyone like that in my whole life.

 

As I reached the front of the stage I just stood there and I know I have the stupid grin on my face. He’s singing a familiar song, it’s called Daydream and he, himself, plays the guitar! How talented he is! I am so mesmerized by his voice.

 

The song was about to end and he suddenly look to where I am standing and I saw in his expression that he recognized me and smiled. 

 

Everyone clapped their hands and the MC appeared from nowhere. Talking about how wonderful Sungmin’s voice is. The MC asked the audience if they want more. I joined them shouting for more. I want more!

 

“Can we request a duet? Who wants to sing with Sungmin-sshi?!”

I know that I can sing too so I quickly raised my hand and realized I am just the only one raising! 

“Oh! A cute guy from the audience! Come right up here!”

Quickly I climbed the stage and stand right next to Sungmin. I slightly bumped myself to him so he can look at me. I grin at him and he softly giggle. 

“What’s your name, my dear?” She held the microphone towards me as she asked the question.

“Kyuhyun.”


“So Kyuhyun-sshi what would you like to sing for us?”

I look at Sungmin for answer and he asked me if I know this song, he hummed it to me and I immediately know it. I nod at him and asked the MC for another mic. 

 

She quickly handed me another and said good luck. We smiled at her and move towards the center of the stage.

“Ladies and gentlemen, Please give Sungmin and Kyuhyun a warm of applause.”

I turned to him as he started playing his guitar and he smiled at me.

 

“Whenever I'm weary
From the battles that raged in my head
You made sense of madness
When my sanity hangs by a thread
I lose my way, but still you
Seem to understand
Now & Forever,
I will be your man.”

 

I can’t help myself to stare at his eyes every time he will look at me while we are singing. I wanted to tell him that I am singing this for him, I want him to know what I am feeling right now and I hope he could feel the same way.

Now and forever, Sungmin.

We looked at each other as the song finished and everyone are clapping, praising us but my mind and my body is only focusing to this person beside me. 

What have you done to me, Sungmin? He grins at me and I too him. 

As the MC congratulated us and introduced the next performer, I grab his hand and ran away from this people. I feel so many emotions that one of them makes me want Sungmin even more than I have. 

 

We stopped in front of the ocean. As we catch our breathe and his soft laughter breaking the silence, we sat comfortably on the sand.

I exhaled happily because the one that I badly wanted to see is here beside me. I looked at him and he was grinning at me.

“What were you doing on stage? Is that a contest? I’m sorry if I pulled you away from it.” He giggle because of my blabbering.

“It’s a contest and I was invited to be a guest because I’ve been a participant of that said contest for so many years. And that they decided not to let me join anymore this year because I always win, not that I’m boasting about it.” 

“Wow! Good thing they didn’t let you in. You have to give chance to others, you know. Haha!” We laughed and talked so many things. I am so comfortable with him and at the same time I have these butterflies in my stomach whenever he looked at me. There’s something in his eyes that I am so drowned into and I want to see those eyes everyday.

“I didn’t know you have a great voice, Kyuhyun and…” He blushed when he stopped talking and I laughed not because he blushed which I think is so cute but because I am so glad we sang together.

I held his face to look at me and smiled at him. 

“And?”

“And it makes me happy.” He looked at me in those eyes and smiled genuinely. There I realized as my heart aches for him I want to be by his side, I want Sungmin to be mine now and forever. 

I smiled at him still holding his face.

“I’m thankful that I heard your beautiful voice too because finally I found you.”

 

 

 

END

 

 

 

Last AN: It's a double updated. The last sequel of LET ME LOVE YOU is next so I hope you'll read it too. :) THANKYU!