Searching (Sequel of Bus Ride)

One Happiness.One KYUMIN

A/N: I know few of you asked and waited for the sequel, so here it is. I am so sorry if you didn't like the ending. Maybe, if you want you can write the sequel for this story. Just PM me, if you are interested.:)) I hope you could still enjoy this. Thank you so much! I love you!:*

~0~

 

KYUHYUN'S POV

 

 

After so many years I am here again. Somehow the place is quite the same but as we all know, everything in this world changes.

 

I started walking away from him. I looked back and I can still see the glimpse of him.

 

I said to myself.

 

Will I ever see him again?

 

I wish I could.

 

I don't know why but my heart seeks for him. Even though I just met him for one day, it felt like I really have known him through all my life.

 

 

~0~

 

Ahh!! What a long day it is. I lay on my bed and started to think about him again. Well he didn't leave my head for a meantime, basically. So yeah. Though I still want to see him, it's impossible. The world we live is so big, how can I be able to see him again. Should I give up?

 

Maybe, for a meantime. I need to continue living. So I didn't realize after a week staying here I stop thinking about of him, until that night I was able to see a glimpse of him.

 

It was on the first day of the festival here. There were so many people. Having different kinds of clothes, people buying things, some are having dates while some are hanging out with their friends but there are also people who are alone, like me.

 

Well, basically I am with my cousins but I went on my own to roomed around the different place here. There were also a band performance and as I got nearer to the stage coz the highlight of the festival is about to start, I look around to find my cousins. Thanking God and my parents for gifting me with long legs. As I still looking for them, I saw what i want to see, a glowing beautiful face. He was standing right across me. In the sea of people, I can still find him. He has this glowing aura around him. Though it was quite dark, and as the spot light shine upon him, I know it is him. 100% sure! I really wanted to get near him but I can't. These people won't let me through, maybe thinking that I wanted to go near the stage for the performance but the heck this people. I still went through them and I saw him that he was about to leave. I started panicking a little thinking that I won't have the chance to see him. I called his name and people are looking at me like some kind of sicko, who the hell cares! He turned around looking for my voice but he still can't see me. Why does he have short legs?! So he turned around and walks away. I was really disappointed and angry at the same time. I pushed some people so angrily. I still look around and I saw him again. Why are there so many people!! I quickly ran for him and called his name, I was about to grab him but the performers started going on the stage and it attracted the people that's why I wasn't able to hold on to him. I know that he heard me again this time because he turned around again and walk away. My head started to hurt so after that misfortune, I went home, disappointed.

 

For a meantime I got used on stopping my head to think about him and then after seeing him now the remote control on my head , now I can't stop thinking about him. Again. What should I do? How can I possibly meet him?

 

~0~

 

 

It's been 5 days and yet I didn't get to see him again. I always look for him in the area near the festival, but I always failed. And now it is the day of the festival.

Everybody seems so happy yet I can't see the one who will make this happy festival happy. I envy them because they really enjoyed the festival. I am so ing affected by this beautiful angel that I met for a day. Argh!! I take a big breathe and exhale.

 

I look up at the sky. What a beautiful calm sky. The dark sky was lighted by the moon and hundreds of stars. Oh! It's blue moon tonight.

 

I went to the seashore near the area and sit on the sand. Once again I look up and appreciate the beauty of the moon. I signed again.

 

I wish I could really see him again.

 

I lay back on the sand, place my arms behind my head and close my eyes.

 

I just listen to the surroundings like a music player on my ears, the sounds of the eerie night, the waves, the murmuring sounds of the festival and a beautiful voice. WAIT?! A singing voice? I listen attentively to the person singing.

 

It is so beautiful like an angel singing to me. Like a feather on top of the water, like a wind chiming the wind chime. It is so calm and my heart started beating fast. I know this song.

 

Day Dream.

 

and...

 

I know this voice.

 

SUNGMIN?

 

 

-end-

 

A/N 2: I know it is short. I am sorry. Maybe I should continue this? What do you think? :D