Only For You

One Happiness.One KYUMIN

Cho Kyuhyun has an ultimate crush love to his bestfriend, Lee Sungmin.

 


They are always seen together, everywhere Sungmin goes, there is Kyuhyun and vice versa. Sometimes people think that they were a couple and Kyuhyun wishes that it is true but unfortunately they are not. Not that Kyuhyun is a coward for not confessing to Sungmin, in fact he confessed many times to him but he always failed.

 

Like, there was a time that he wrote a love letter to Sungmin but he misplaced it. Another is when he keeps on shuttering whenever he had the courage to tell Sungmin personally that he love him but Sungmin would just laughed at Kyuhyun and he felt ashamed after that. And the last time he confessed to him, they were at the playground. He was able to say I love you to Sungmin but he didn’t hear it because of the ice cream truck’s annoying tone (for Kyuhyun). Since that day, he stop planning to confess to Sungmin, not that he gave up already, he just realized that maybe it isn’t yet the right time.

 

 


Another day in their science class, Kyuhyun was not listening to their teacher while Sungmin, on his side, was busy copying notes.

 


“Class, can everyone tell me where your heart exactly is?”

 


All of them pointed to their fingers to their left chest as they answer their teacher except for one.

 


“CHO KYUHYUN! Do you know where your heart exactly is?”

 


Kyuhyun looked at his seatmate and smiled. He stands from his sit and pointed his finger to Sungmin. Everyone started to shout and giggles like a fangirl.

 


“My heart is with him…”

 


Sungmin looked at him with wide open eyes, not believing what he sees and what he hears.

 


“AISH! Sit down Cho Kyuhyun! It's not the time to make love confessions in my class!”

 



KKRRRINNGGG

 


“Ok. Class dismiss, see you tomorrow.”

 

 


As their classmates started to leave the room, Kyuhyun sits again and stared at Sungmin, who is fixing his things hurriedly. Kyuhyun took his hand and look straight at his eyes.

 


“Min, I waited for this right time. I’ve been telling you so many times but I always failed. My heart belongs to you. It only beats for you. Only for you Lee Sungmin. I love you!”

 


Sungmin smiled at him and held Kyuhyun’s hand tighter.

 


“Where is your lips Kyu?”

 


Kyuhyun points his finger to his lips and Sungmin pulled him and kissed him, a simple kiss that makes Kyuhyun the happiest guy.
Sungmin hugged him as they parted their lips.


 

 


“Silly, I’ve already known you love me, I read the love letter and heard you at the playground. I LOVE YOU TOO Kyu.”

 



 ~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~

 

A/N 2: It is based on the sms i received.:))